Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

readlead said:Guys, I know most of you must been not watch Ruler of your own world yet, so if you have time, please check it! as I've said many times before, it's really one of master piece! the writing, the dialog and character, speally the acting, is really a top notch! \m/ and YAY, onnie si most well known as Korean Queen of Com-Rom, but mannnnn, she is so much more than that. :bz

cae_rulea said: Happy birthday Gong Hyo Jin. Sorry for late post. I hope that what your will will be blessed by God. Thank you guys for the book. For making it... I hope that unni receive that. People behind the project, thank u so much... Leirui, thank u for the gift. I sure must read it. Anyway guys, I've just randomly translate that the news says unni attended the celeb couple's wedding. They are the couple who watch ER. I forgot the names. What do u think?

Awesome! We finally get to see the whole cast doing script reading. As always, Gong Hyo Jin is looking great! ~~ and good to see her hanging out with her friends!

Soop just updated instagram. It's a chair from DC. :)
class="sCaption" title="Edited" data-reactid=".w.0.1.0.1.0.0.1.0.0.0:0.1.2:1"#공효진 #konghyojin #프로듀사 공효진 촬영용 의자 #첫개시 #룰루랄라 #감사합니다 #숲스타그램
HAlfopq.png

Guest cassia_lela

#update news about Producer
today all the cast doing the scene for teaser 
http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/aid.asp?aid=17096909

CMIIW the article said that they taking the scene in Bus area
#update with pic
2015040717073952167_1.jpg?time=174043

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2015040717073952167&type=1&outlink=1

please feel free to correct me If you guys know the translation ^_^

jadecloud

said:

RE: Call For SupportRice Wreaths For Gong Hyo Jin-ssi at the Presscon of 'The Producer'. Donation Deadline 4/19/15 (KST)Presscon date To Be Confirmed.
rWMWdX6.gif

Hello GongVelyans rWMWdX6.gif

Hello @ALL

Now that Gong Hyo Jin's 

4K7yJLq.gif

birthday project has wrapped up, we are all eagerly awaiting Gong Hyo Jin-ssi's next project and its broadcast - 'The Producer'! 
Many of you know of a donation/contribution drive to send our love and support for Gong Hyo Jin-ssi via Rice Wreaths at the upcoming Presscon. Let's redirect our focus to this project now. So, if you would like to show your love and support, no matter the amount of donation/contribution, as low as USD5-10 or as high as you want to, all are welcome. Please send via Paypal to this email address 8jadecloud8@gmail.com. Since broadcast is tentatively scheduled for late April/early May, and there is no confirmed date set for the Presscon, we will await more info from KBS or the k-media. With an advance order needed within about one week before the Presscon date, the deadline for donation/contribution will be the end of 3rd week of April i.e. 4/19 (KST).
I have done some research and below is a list of options available from Dreame of Korea, for your idea of what we will be sending. Depending on how much funds will be raised by 4/19, we will then opt for the RW that our funds can afford. Current balance as of 4/6/15 is USD140.38. 
Click on image for enlarged pic.1OS9hfe.jpg

So GongVelyans, and all fandom of Gong Hyo Jin-ssi, all who loves and support Gong Hyo Jin-ssi, feel free to spread this message far and wide, to all other social media of Gong Hyo Jin Fandom. Remember the deadline will be 4/19 Sun (KST). For further questions, please feel free to PM me. 

FIGHTING!

eIHGCKq.gif

April 7, 2015 
Star-ridden ‘Producer’ ready to kick off
restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150407 (KBS2TV)The producing company of the much-anticipated drama “Producer” released pictures online of the script-reading session where all the main cast are spotted.
The script-reading session, which lasted about four hours, was held in late March at Raum Art Center southern Seoul.
More than 30 actors and actresses, including the main cast -- Cha Tae-hyun, Gong Hyo-jin, IU, Na Yong-hee, Park Hyuk-kwon, Kim Jong-gook, Seo Gi-cheo -- attended the rehearsal.
“The entire cast showed passionate performance even though it was just a rehearsal. Please look forward to their synergy when they enact their characters,” said an official of the producing firm. 
The up-and-coming series will depict the actual environment of a broadcasting station, according to the production company.
The star-studded drama will be helmed by Seo Soo-min, a variety show producer whose past works include “Gag Concert” and “1 Night 2 Days,” and penned by Park Ji-eun, the writer behind the hit TV series “My Love from the Star.”
“Producer” is slated for early May premiere.
By Hong Hye-jin (honghyejin@heraldcorp.com)

Embedded image permalinkThis is a scene on drama "Hyde Jekyll, Me" in episode 17.... :)I think #GongHyoJin's photo is the one that is posted on the wall (Hat's On photo)_..
who-wore-it-better-gong-hyo-jin-vs-jo-kw
and they are using GHJ's hat in The Greatest Love episode 5-6. :)

throwback.. huehue.I really laugh at this scene. :))Embedded image permalink

Just notice that Choi Jin Hyuk is the one who portrays Deok in the drama Pasta. huehue. I like Choi Jin Hyuk and Gong Hyo Jin to work together in a romcom drama...... soon. :)Embedded image permalink

cassia_lela said: #update news about Producer
today all the cast doing the scene for teaser 
http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/aid.asp?aid=17096909

CMIIW the article said that they taking the scene in Bus area
#update with pic
2015040717073952167_1.jpg?time=174043

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2015040717073952167&type=1&outlink=1

please feel free to correct me If you guys know the translation ^_^

@leirui Check this out~
@stars88jo on Instagram class="sCaption" data-reactid=".s.0.1.0.1.0.0.1.0.0.0:0.1.2:1" style="font-family: freight-sans-pro, proxima-nova, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: inherit; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 400; margin: 0px -8px 0px 0px; overflow-y: auto; max-height: 160px; padding-right: 8px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(254, 254, 254);"Can you find them? 
卓PD~#GongHyoJin 
罗PD~#ChaTaeHyun 
白PD~#KimSooHyun
Cindy~#IU

For #Producer #프로듀사 opening trailer

cr. 制作人吧官博 for Starnews.11111399_1109629012396753_401892781_n.jp

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 824px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; word-wrap: break-word; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"15SS 노스페이스 스타일 메이킹 영상_공효진, 손연재, 이용대