Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest itsuchano

Happy birthday Gongvely may God always protect in every respect and happy Easter for all Gongvelyans which celebrates.

itemprop="name" style="text-align: center; box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Raleway; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 28.8px; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"9 Shows you should watch to prepare you for Producer
Producer_prep_shows.png

The upcoming series Producer just started filming this week, and while the cast and crew are being extremely secretive about the script, we can't help but be excited! The upcoming series stars Kim Soo HyunGong Hyo JinIU, and Cha Tae Hyun, in addition to smaller roles for Kim Jong KookJo Yoon HeeNa Young Hee, and many more, and the series is coming EXCLUSIVELY to DramaFever when it premieres on May 8! If you're dying in anticipation like I am, here are 9 other shows you should watch to prepare yourself for the series.

- S - K - I - P -

5. It's Okay, That's Love

In case you somehow forgot how fantastic Gong Hyo Jin is, you can see her last performance in this popular series

6. Greatest Love

What, you want more Gong Hyo Jin? How about seeing her in another series that goes behind the scenes of a variety show?

- S - K - I - P -

Hopefully that list can tide you over for the next month! What else will you be watching as you wait forProducerProducer premieres May 8 exclusively on DramaFever! You can sign up for new episode alerts HERE!

logo-dramafever@2x.png

Guest cae_rulea

Happy birthday Gong Hyo Jin. Sorry for late post. I hope that what your will will be blessed by God. Thank you guys for the book. For making it... I hope that unni receive that. People behind the project, thank u so much... Leirui, thank u for the gift. I sure must read it. Anyway guys, I've just randomly translate that the news says unni attended the celeb couple's wedding. They are the couple who watch ER. I forgot the names. What do u think?

@pui010414 on Instagram
class="sCaption" data-reactid=".0.0.1.0.0.0.0.0.0.1.0.0.0:0.1.2:1" style="font-family: freight-sans-pro, proxima-nova, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: inherit; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 400; margin: 0px -8px 0px 0px; overflow-y: auto; max-height: 160px; padding-right: 8px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(254, 254, 254);"???? ไก่กับไข่อะไรเกิดก่อนกัน (Which came first the chicken or the egg)
11116637_1543873905835163_1214880015_n.j

=)) =)) =))

itemprop="name"Throwback Thursday: The 5 best melodramas of the 2000s

by whatadrama on Thu, Apr 02, 2015

melodramas_whatadrama_dramafever_korean_

Is today Throwback Thursday already? This is a tribute to all who cried your hearts out watching K-dramas. Dating from 2002 to 2007, these melodramas speak to the history of K-dramas. Take a look!

1. Ruler of Your Own World (2002)

Ruler_of_Your_Own_World_6xd0FGl.jpg
This is not your cliche K-drama. Ruler of Your Own World, both a critical and commercial success, is about moody and reserved Jun Kyung (Lee Na Young) who falls in love with Ko Bok Su (Yang Dong Geun) although his ex girlfriend Mi Rae (Gong Hyo Jin) wants him back. Selling point: Ko Bok Su's endeavor to overcome his past and make sense of love.

...........skip

5. Thank You (2007)5. Thank You (2007)
a80fc73b5f506d5036d654ec88e8cfc1.jpg
A children's story for adults. The I'm Sorry, I Love You writer collaborates with Jang Hyuk and Gong Hyo Jin in this beautiful drama about a surgeon, a single mother, and her daughter. Min Ki Seo (Jang Hyuk) takes care of Lee Young Shin's (Gong Hyo Jin) daughter with the HIV virus to keep his promise with his deceased lover, who accidentally had a baby girl infected with HIV under her care.

full article : http://www.dramafever.com/news/throwback-thursday-the-5-best-melodramas-of-the-2000s/
credit to dramafever.com

Guys, I know most of you must been not watch Ruler of your own world yet, so if you have time, please check it! as I've said many times before, it's really one of master piece! the writing, the dialog and character, speally the acting, is really a top notch! \m/
and YAY, onnie si most well known as Korean Queen of Com-Rom, but mannnnn, she is so much more than that. :bz

itemprop="name"7 Things you probably didn’t know about the cast of the upcoming K-drama Producer

by whatadrama on Mon, Mar 30, 2015

whatadrama_producer_dramafever.jpg

.....skip

2. Gong Hyo Jin’s nickname is "queen of romantic comedy" because she’s filmed with A list actors like So Ji Sub (Master’s Sun) and Jo In Sung (It's Okay That's Love)
gong.jpg
Her other nickname is Gong-vly, a compound word of her last name and the word lovely.

......skip

7. Gong Hyo Jin dated actor Ryoo Seung Bum for 10 years
1_2SBAP5I.jpg
And they were called Korea's power couple while they lasted. They broke up their 10-year-long relationship in 2012.

full article : http://www.dramafever.com/news/7-things-you-probably-didnt-know-about-actors-in-upcoming-k-drama-producer/
credit to dramafever.com

random article from dramafever which has ghj's nama as one of tag :D
- K-drama LoLs (Lapses of Logic): It's Okay, That's Love Episodes 1 & 2
- Janie's Tips & Tricks: Janie's Favorite Online Korean Makeup Stores

Guest cassia_lela

@aracelyl please edit ur post to not quote the pic... since it's the rule in soompi ^_^
thank uuuu... finally the script reading pic... and hmm... they really show us that the lead here are the four of them <3
and unni wore that shirt from pushbutton <3 the one she wore at IOTL
hopefully they will give the video of script reading <3

# Kong Hyo Jin ~ Producer [20150406]

‘Producer’ Cha Tae-hyun, Gong Hyo-jin, Kim Soo-hyun, IU
show perfect teamwork in first script reading session

Cha Tae-hyun, Gong Hyo-jin, Kim Soo-hyun and IU proved their excellent teamwork in the first script reading practice, implying that the cast is likely to create a hit drama.

On April 6, KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama ‘Producer’(script written by Park Ji-eun, directed by Seo Su-min and Yoon Sung-ho) which is scheduled air in May, released pictures taken during the first script reading session. The main cast attended the practice.

The session was held for approximately four hours at Raum Art Center in late March. The dream cast: Cha Tae-hyun, Gong Hyo-jin, Kim Soo-hyun, IU, Na Young-hee, Park Hyuk-kwon, Ye Ji-won, Kim Jong-gook and Seo Gi-chul appeared at the meeting room for the very first time.

The session began with a short greeting by the production crew. Screenwriter Park Ji-eun and producer Seo Soo-min started off by saying hello to the cast and staffs. Producer Yoon Sung-ho made everyone laugh by saying that he is so emotional. As the session began, all the actors who already had the analysis on their role done got totally absorbed into reading.

Cha Tae-hyun, who will play the role of a producer of a variety show in KBS’s entertainment division, aroused high expectations by showing a witty performance. Gong Hyo-jin, who will play a producer of a music show, hit back with her trademark, a realistic performance. On the other hand, Kim Soo-hyun, who was cast to play the role of a new producer, set the table in a roar by making hilarious jokes and witty adlibs, showing a new, unexpected side of him. Last but not least, IU, who will play a well-known K-POP singer just like herself, gave off a natural, open performance. The four main actors were full of energy and created a harmonious teamwork together.

“The first reading session was held in an amicable atmosphere, and the practice was so realistic that it was as if they were really acting with the camera on. We believe it was a good chance for the cast to find out about one another and create teamwork. You might as well expect a great drama with the dream cast and realistic episodes going on in a broadcasting station. We would like to ask you to look forward to our drama,” said one of the staffs.

KBS 2TV’s ‘Producer’ will be on the small screen in May.

Source : GET IT K Han Jihee, Photography by KBS 2TV ‘Producer’, English Translation by Veronica Choi

~ Large Size pic

674637c3gw1eqvkhcez2qj20rs1134c1.jpg
cr : AmyWing

April 6, 2015
′Producer′ Unveils First Script Reading Photos of Cha Tae Hyun, Kong Hyo Jin, Kim Soo Hyun and More
CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

Getting one day closer to broadcast, KBS′ Producer held its first script reading with its star-studded cast. 
On April 6, KBS released photos of the script reading that took place at the end of March in Gangnam. Present were writer Park Ji Eun, Seo Soo Min PD, and director Yoon Sung Ho, as well as Cha Tae Hyun, Kong Hyo Jin, Kim Soo Hyun, IU, Na Young Hee, Park Hyuk Kwon, Ye Ji Won, Kim Jong Kook, Seo Ki Cheol and more.
75942160.jpg

The script reading session is said to have taken place in a positive atmosphere with the actors interacting with each other flawlessly. At one point, Cha Tae Hyun burst out laughing, remarking at how funny the script was.
"We checked the synergy of Cha Tae Hyun, Kong Hyo Jin, Kim Soo Hyun, IU, and the other actors, who carried out the first script reading as if it was the actual filming," stated the Producer staff. "We hope that viewers will be able to check the acting and interactions that even had the actors surprised, as well as the synchornization of the characters and exciting episodes with their own eyes. We′ll do our best. Please give lots of love and anticipation for it." 
Producer is scheduled to broadcast in May. 
Photo Credit: KBS

Guest cassia_lela

CMIIW
according to this page http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3683131072

the one who will potrayed Tak Ye Ji's childhood is Lee Ji Woon (GHJ's Character)
http://asianwiki.com/Lee_Ji-Won_(2006)

this little is so cute :x

Guest cassia_lela

from haesuji @instagram
source: http://www.dispatch.co.kr/262641
[translation of ghj's part]
ghj's cynical way of talking as the pd was very impressive. she received applause for her excellent(real) performance from the staffs

===========================================================
wow... I know that unni will do best to match the character of this role... fighting unni!!!

RE: Call For SupportRice Wreaths For Gong Hyo Jin-ssi at the Presscon of 'The Producer'. Donation Deadline 4/19/15 (KST)Presscon date To Be Confirmed.
rWMWdX6.gif Hello GongVelyans rWMWdX6.gif Hello @ALL
Now that Gong Hyo Jin's 4K7yJLq.gif birthday project has wrapped up, we are all eagerly awaiting Gong Hyo Jin-ssi's next project and its broadcast - 'The Producer'! 
Many of you know of a donation/contribution drive to send our love and support for Gong Hyo Jin-ssi via Rice Wreaths at the upcoming Presscon. Let's redirect our focus to this project now. So, if you would like to show your love and support, no matter the amount of donation/contribution, as low as USD5-10 or as high as you want to, all are welcome. Please send via Paypal to this email address 8jadecloud8@gmail.com. Since broadcast is tentatively scheduled for late April/early May, and there is no confirmed date set for the Presscon, we will await more info from KBS or the k-media. With an advance order needed within about one week before the Presscon date, the deadline for donation/contribution will be the end of 3rd week of April i.e. 4/19 (KST).
I have done some research and below is a list of options available from Dreame of Korea, for your idea of what we will be sending. Depending on how much funds will be raised by 4/19, we will then opt for the RW that our funds can afford. Current balance as of 4/6/15 is USD140.38. 
Click on image for enlarged pic.1OS9hfe.jpg

So GongVelyans, and all fandom of Gong Hyo Jin-ssi, all who loves and support Gong Hyo Jin-ssi, feel free to spread this message far and wide, to all other social media of Gong Hyo Jin Fandom. Remember the deadline will be 4/19 Sun (KST). For further questions, please feel free to PM me. 
FIGHTING!eIHGCKq.gif
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------EDIT: PLS NOTE UPDATE!Hello Gongvelyans ....Hello @ALL
There's a change in plan. The change took place simultaneously as the above posting was made. But no matter. Please check this main thread for new information and instruction on the new plan and where to send your donation. Please disregard the above posting made regarding 'Call For Support' for donation for RW for 'The Producer' presscon.  Thanks.
GHJ-ssi, Gongvelyans.... Fighting!---------------------------------------