Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

bian, so many posts because I just have enough time now, dont know when I can post again next time :D

Just a compilation of what IOIL's writer and casts have said before about uri gongvely... :)

Jo In Sung :

1. Reporter: Someone who was different from their first impression. (Gong Hyo Jin 3 votes)
Jo In Sung: She's a woman in soul. She takes care of things while passing by casually.
Reporter: Can we expect your lovely side this time?
Gong Hyo Jin: I tried so much not to show it, but it come out without choice. Always
Jo In Sung: Gong Hyo Jin is pretty when she smiles. Her eyes become small and smiles adorably

translation

2-1. Earlier I wish I can collaborate with Hyo Jin. Thinking when will I have that chance, looks like the opportunity came true. So even there's one opportunity, I will be delighted. In addition, is that Hyo Jin can make actor becomes very handsome, she is that kind of an actress. With this drama, collaborated with Hyo Jin, she improved me a lot. Thank you (to Gong Hyo Jin).

2-2. In acting, I have my shortcomings too. Partnering Hyo Jin enables me to learn a lot. What can I do to act in a more natural style. Do I do it(act) like this? Why don't I have such an ability?. If I want to act that way, what do I do?. In certain areas, Hyo Jin is more than capable. In our process of (script) dialogue, I became more intrigued by Hyo Jin. If we are both not prepared, will communicating this way enrich our performance?

3-1. She trying to create a good ambience that's why she's complimenting me on fashion.I think the real fashionista here is GHJ. Her good fashion style is well-known in the industry. Everyone knows. The public acknowledges her as a fashionista in the fashion world.

3-2. GHJ has taken on a project like 'Ms Carrot' - in Blush & Crush movie) What else can't she do?

Sung Dong Il :

While filming the drama, I said this to her a few days ago. She's not well so after filming a scene, where she had to half run and half walk, it looked like she'd faint in a just a moment so In-Sung helped her up. Then I said, "You're so tenacious. You must be so unwell, but even when you not the breadwinner of your family, you never express your pain or have a scowl on your face, and act from morning till evening. You're truly amazing." Then I thought, 'Oh, I married way too early. She's my ideal type.' She's very attractive, and to not cause an inconvenience, she stood up with crutched and said her lines so that we could get the right eye level. I just fell in love with actress Kong Hyo-jin and thought that she was my style. She's very attractive.

Jang Ik Yoon :

Yang Ik Joon, a director-cum-actor, was interviewed by MyDaily News on 2014.9.10 and he talked about IOIL, in particular, he had this to say about actress GHJ:
"I think when it comes down to acting emotional and romantic scenes, she is endearing, this charm is indescribable.This 'IOIL' project is very interesting. FIrst, it has an interesting script. Especially with GHJ, her concentration in emoting (as her character) is excellent. (When you see her you will feel) Wah! She is really good! When you see GHJ, she easily emotes fast and well. When you look at the drama, you will feel "She is really a talented seasoned actress due to her own hard work and God's endowment. At this stage (in her acting) she is truly awesome!"
LINK

2. "I have percepted a lot during my acting and had great joy too. Cannot explain this magic. I find 'It's Okay That's Love' a truly brilliant project. Firstly, it was an interesting one, and Gong Hyo Jin's emotion and performance were extremely good. Wow~ this person is really! I get excited every time I see her. It's so wonderful that every time I watch the drama, I can't help thinking all of this greatness obviously comes from her efforts, and also her blessed talents".
LINK

Noh Hee Kyung :
1. During the end of drama celebration held on September 11 for “It’s Okay, It’s Love,” writer Noh Hee Kyung praised Gong Hyo Jin’s acting. She stated, “No one could have pulled off the character of Ji Hae Soo. It was only possible because it was Gong Hyo Jin.” She continued, “[Gong Hyo Jin] was so lovable, and her passion was endless. She did so well that it made me think how grateful and glad I was to work with such an actress. If the opportunity comes I’d be honored to work with her again.”
LINK

2. "Jo In Sung is like family, so our deep connection is an understatement. As for Gong Hyo Jin, writer NHK had a great appreciation and love for her through the drama". They went on, "Writer No Hee Kyung  also said it would be an honor for her to work with Gong Hyo Jin in the next project". No Hee Kyung  said "Gong Hyo Jin, who can tie her to that rom-com queen title? Her spectrum makes it difficult for us writers". (she meant that Hyo Jin could manage a wide and diverse range of roles, which made writers stressful as they worried the script might not match Hyo Jin's ability). Writers and PDs who can fully utilize Gong Hyo Jin's talents please show up, I would be honor to work with her again".
LINK

3. Even though GHJ-ssi was suffering in huge pain (it's gotta be hugh, that kind of pain) cos her leg was swollen, her left shoulder was bleeding....aish....yet, I (and I believe many of you and many viewers) could not at all see that GHJ was suffering. I thot she was enjoying every bit of romancing with JIS then....Kudos to GHJ-ssi for being such a superb actress, for being such a professional actress, and not burdening any cast and crew over her own discomfort and pain.
This quote from writernim Noh says it all - "What kept me beholden/thankful/gratified are your laughter and smiles."LINK

Lee Sung Kyung :

1. “I also thought that Kong Hyo Jin unnie would be chic and intense but she was actually soft and innocent in character. The nickname of ‘Kong-vely’ didn’t just come from her drama image. Kong Hyo Jin unnie was lovely in real life. She is professional when it comes to work but in other parts of life, she was really innocent. I have a lot to learn from her,” said Lee Sung Kyung.
She said, “My role mode? It’s Kong Hyo Jin unnnie. I fell in love with how she acted at the filming site. Although she was probably really hurt (from the car accident), she never expressed it and endured it until the end. Even though her injury didn’t heal all the way and her stitches could’ve come undone, she endured through it. She put the skin-colored tape over her stiches and acted, as if nothing was wrong. She didn’t even express her pain, because she didn’t want to make the staff members worry. As I watched her, I wanted to become an actress like her.”
LINK

2. How was it to work with great actors who used to be models such as Gong Hyo Jin and Jo In Sung?
They’re all great people. I was the baby of the group, so they took good care of me. I can only be thankful for that. To be honest, I was really worried when we started shooting the drama. I was so scared. Especially because of Gong Hyo Jin-sunbaenim who has great experience as an actress. I thought facing her would be very intimidating. However, when I actually faced her, all my worries were in vain. No matter how exhausting the shooting was, she would always openly talk to me and treated me like a little sister. I will always be thankful.
LINK

and let's begin our new poll! Shout out your top 3 actor that you want the most to be gongvely's leading man in next drama and movie! short or long, dont worry, would be love if you can write the reason, but if only name, it's okay too!

nah, let's me be the starter :D

for drama :
- Jung Woo Sung = Korean George Clooney, hottest bachelor in korean cinema! :D
- Won Bin = most wanted man since he has been MIA for 5 years! isnt it'll be excited to see uri onnie get the most wanted man? hehehe :P
- Lee Jin Wook = a sageuk drama please... since onnie never did one before and LJW perhaps the hottest sageuk man right now, even more they have this natural vibe in their acting style and... can we have them on screen together now pleaseeee??? [-O<

for movie
- Ryu Seung Ryong = He is the man of men :D his acting, his presence, he is the real man! and even more he himself has stated that he wanted to work with gongvely!
- Lee Jung Jae = A romantic-comedy about two best friend that end up getting married? I think the chemistry will be truly EXPLOSIVE! wont they? :D
- Song Kang Ho/Kim Yeon Sook/Choi Min Sik/Park Kyung Gul : need to say more why I choose them??? watch their movie!!! they're so damn charismatic actor!!! \m/

actually there is so many actor that I want to see onnie pairing with them! Kim Myung Min one of korean finest actor, takuya kimura j-dorama king, hiroshi abe too, Tonny Leung the Chinese finest actor, Amirr khan India's prefectionist, sahrukh khan india's bollywood king, also want to see onnie reunite with her previous leading man like hwa jung min, park he il, ha jung woo, ryu seung bum, lee sun kyun, kim rae won, so ji sub, sung dong il, yoon jang ik, and jo in sung, ah also oh man seok, though he is not that popular, but he is one of korean finest actor too.

okay, that's me, dont follow my bad that unable to decide only three :P ,

Gongvelyans, choose your top 3 actor to be pairing with gongvely in future! 3 actors for drama and 3 actors for movie! no problem if the actor have been paired with onnie before :D

Guest cassia_lela

Readlead, mis ur post. So many awesome post that I don't know how to reply. Let me online in my pc then I can.

But want to comment how u cried to know unni's proff that she has to endure her pain. And we as her fans must be belated fans to have a fave actress like her.

Aww, finally see her in event like this. And eventhough her smile just a little, hope she's not in pressure to attend this. And her leg and arm are much better know.

Uuh, and I know, she never play safe when it comes to "fashion" event. And I really like her simplicity... Her larger pants. Ckck. Only her...

understandseoul instagram update 오늘 오프닝 리셉션였는데 어쩌다보니 애프터 파티가 되었네 ㅎㅎ 영준, 박현정대표님, 뉴욕에서 온 언니(히히), 오랫만의 공블리, 엄배우 홍식이, 그리고 사슴사슴 강사슴이~ 005uWYZKjw1elel7auaioj30hs0hs76s.jpg

Guest cassia_lela

Is that YAI? See... Unni's smile is so little. Make me worried. Fighting unni.

Yes, I remember that they said actor always change hairstyle to move on from the characters. Well, maybe unni too prepare for next project. Fighting unnie, will wait for you!

Guest Spring Andrew

christine138 said: understandseoul instagram update 오늘 오프닝 리셉션였는데 어쩌다보니 애프터 파티가 되었네 ㅎㅎ 영준, 박현정대표님, 뉴욕에서 온 언니(히히), 오랫만의 공블리, 엄배우 홍식이, 그리고 사슴사슴 강사슴이~ 005uWYZKjw1elel7auaioj30hs0hs76s.jpg

Guest cassia_lela

Oh tx marikolah. So it's YAI.

I browsed abt this shop and it's said this shop is for men's wear. Knowing that unni seldomly wear that kind of thing, maybe she want to buy for her. Haha.

Aww, so sad to see her walking alone. Hope she found her friends there since HJW oppa also go there.

Guest clalenny

marikolah

said:

Edit:

I think Yoo Ah In took part in the design of that Nohant PAㄹIS shirt she wore in IOTL. I guess they could have already been friends before and that he and nohant gave her or sponsored the shirt?