Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest cassia_lela

Cla dear, tx somat darla. Thnk u too for the kissing scenes. Uh, want to rerun all unni's drama start from thank you. How much I miss her.

Guys, don't forget to vote unni. Now she's out of top twenty. Bit sad. But as I said, this is only 30 %, so let's still try.

Gongvelyans....DON'T GIVE UP YET! Keep Voting...VOTE!!!GHJ is now in 20th place......back in Top 20! Yay! Just keep voting. Whatever else happens will be up to the committee once voting has closed.I believe GHJ will be awarded. Who else has a fashionista label as loud and famous as uri princess?  
PS: @clalenny Arasso...I will rewatch (some of the eps which I love) and find my top 3 scenes ...ohhh no...I'm about to get dizzyyy :)

5ShGBBx.jpg

95JmemM.jpg
C4aOiSG.jpg
CR: SIA results tally as at about 3pm KST on 2014.10.12

@ainsley Hello there :) ...Wow! You are right! I couldn't believe my eyes....I just voted again just to see it with my own eyes. Let's  keep GHJ-ssi at one of the Top spots. That's all I am hoping and praying for ... hehe....
Gongvelyans...Fighting!

rHf8iGo.jpg
CR: SIA official website  - results tally as at 2amKST/Oct 12

# Kong Hyo Jin [20141012]
Dinner at Bonappetit (Italian Restaurant)
【目击谈】141012-#孔晓振# 到访BONAPPETIT大学路店用餐![围观]“lovely的绝对主角孔晓振大人到访我们店里了!!!实物(即演员本人)真的非常漂亮和苗条,啊,真的是充满了魅力啊!”(BONAPPETIT大学路店地址:서울 종로구 대학로12길 21,官博网址:http://t.cn/R7hdMJ8
cr : 孔晓振吧

Bing Translate :
"Witness talking about" 141012-# Kong Xiaozhen visited BONAPPETIT # road, University dining! [Onlookers] "the absolute protagonist of the lovely Kong Xiaozhen adults visiting our store!!! The real thing (the actor himself) is really very beautiful and slender, Ah, really is very attractive! "(BONAPPETIT University Road branch address: 서울종로구대학로 12 21, official blog site: http://t.cn/R7hdMJ8)
c04472a1gw1el8nqsiuxzj20jg1jktfx.jpg
cr :
孔晓振吧/ Baidu Khjin

- Chinese Translation by Amy0211 - Kong Hyo Jin Baidu Bar
- Bonappetit Official blog : blog.naver

Me :
Baiduers is very fast to make the translation about GHJ unnie. Thank you very much. :x
From what i understand,
GHJ unnie had dinner at Bonappetit (Bonappetit update on official blog - 2014/10/12 20:11).
Bonappetit said that GHJ unnie has beautiful smile. :) GHJ unnie really pretty and thin.
But... they're sad. :( they didn't get an autograph or photo. :( :(
Because they don't want to disturb GHJ when she was eating.
When GHJ unnie will leave Bonappetit, suddenly they're busy.

Me :
Please read by yourself and sorry, if i make mistake.
GHJ unnie seems likes Italian food? :-?

I read some comments on weibo and see one interesting/cute comments.
Maknae Seo Yoo Kung has become the chef / owner at Turtle? :)) :))
(kekeke... its cute. i'm not sure for the right translation)

Bonus :
# Bonappetit Pictures

%BA%B8%B3%AA%BA%A3%B6%EC_%B4%EB%C7%D0%B7%CE%28%B3%EB%B6%FB%29_%281%29.jpg?type=w2
cr : naver.blog
IMG_5125.JPG?type=w2

2014-05-20_19%3B07%3B27.jpg?type=w2
%BA%B8%B3%AA%BA%A3%B6%EC_%B4%EB%C7%D0%B7%CE%28%B3%EB%B6%FB%29_%2843%29.jpg?type=w2
7638.jpg?type=w2
~ Address :
BONAPPETIT大学路店地址:서울 종로구 대학로12길 21(지번:종로구 동숭동 1-52 2층) 首尔钟路区大学路12街21号(地区编码:首尔钟路区东崇洞1-52号 2层)
cr : Baidu Khjin
Bing Translate :
BONAPPETIT University Road branch address: 서울종로구대학로 12 21 ( : 종로구동숭동 1-52 2 ) in Seoul's Jongno District Road 12: 21st (area code: Seoul's Jongno district Dong Chongdong 1-52 2 layers)

# Kong Hyo Jin ~ IOTL's Essay Book
~ GHJ's Interview
#没关系,是爱情啊#随笔集#孔晓振#采访中字翻译。翻译制作By孔晓振百度吧,转载请注明出处。
cr : 孔晓振吧 / Baidu Khjin [20141008]
Bing Translate :
# Doesn't matter is love # essays # Kong Xiaozhen # translation of words in an interview. Translations made By Kong Xiaozhen Baidu bar, reproduced, please indicate the source.
c04472a1jw1el3m4r4s3wj20fk0jgq7c.jpg
c04472a1jw1el3m4rwiolj20fk0jgk19.jpg
cr : 孔晓振吧 / Baidu Khjin

c04472a1jw1el3m4sppmqj20fk0jgwp7.jpg
c04472a1jw1el3m4t8t0fj20fk0jgn80.jpg
c04472a1jw1el3m4twkr9j20fk0jgqaf.jpg
c04472a1jw1el3m4uaejdj20fk0jg0vf.jpg
c04472a1jw1el3m4uufi4j20fk0jgtgw.jpg

# Kong Hyo Jin ~ IOTL's Essay Book
~ Writer Noh's Interview
#没关系,是爱情啊#随笔集作家卢熙京采访#孔晓振#相关部分中字翻译。翻译制作By孔晓振百度吧,转载请注明出处。
cr : 孔晓振吧 / Baidu Khjin [20141008]
Bing Translate :
# Doesn't matter is love # essays writer Lu Xi Jing interview # Kong Xiaozhen # relevant section character translation. Translations made By Kong Xiaozhen Baidu bar, reproduced, please indicate the source.c04472a1jw1el45uz5nc6j20fk0jgwo4.jpg
c04472a1jw1el45uzwlivj20fk0jgjw4.jpg

c04472a1jw1el45v19exzj20fk0jggr7.jpg

Me :
Because all translation on the pictures, i can't read it. :( :((
I just read some comments on weibo and baidu.
For GHJ's Interview, some fans mention about Ji Hae Soo character.
There're also mentions about SDI (Fighting scene on pic above - GHJ laughed ???)
I don't understand! :( :((

Writer Noh's interview really makes me curious!!
I see many fans put 'crying emoticon' on their comments. :(( :((
From what i understand (on comments fans) :
In Okinawa, GHJ unnie hurt so bad?
Her legs are swollen, left arm bleeding, can't walk properly. But finally finished filming. :(( :(( :((
GHJ unnie put away her pain and spread 'positive energy' to others.

Because GHJ unnie debut with writer Noh,
Writer Noh said the difference between GHJ's debut and now (mature acting)???
Some fans also mention about GHJ's weibo that posted GHJ's photo in Okinawa.
So far only that i can understand. T_____T

@jadecloud, if you have free time, you may be willing to make translation?
I know this's a little tough because a lot of pages to be tranlsated. :-SS

Does @anyone here understand Chinese/Korean?
Maybe we can make 'team translator' (I think Baiduers also have a team of translators).

@jadecloud, if you need help, feel free to call me or other members in here.
Thank you ^:)^ :x

Gongvelyans .....Hello:)
@yumenas Thanks for all the latest on GHJ-ssi fm baidu and naver. :-bd
About the Essay Book, awesome! Lots of insights from the IOIL peeps. I will translate but it's gonna take some time. If there're any translators - Chinese to English, Korean to Chinese/English - among us, please please please PM me and we can work together on this and future projects. Will be waiting....... [-(
@AracelyL Thanks for the link to the web-flipbook of IOIL Vol 2. Where's Vol 1, I wonder? And I think the 3rd book you've circled is the Essay Book that @yumenas posted above. I too wish that someone will translate Vol 1 and 2 and upload on the internet somewhere. Am hopeful though. Just gotta be patient, I guess ;))

@yumenas @All
Remember these scenes in Okinawa?

wdHX7a5.jpg
K2sJURL.jpg

Fxf6jXq.jpg
GO5gV2G.jpg

After reading through baidu pages where @yumenas mentioned seeing many crying emoticons....it was because of how writernim Noh commented in her essay book interview about how brave and awesome GHJ-ssi was, esp. during the final night of filming. About the pain and suffering GHJ-ssi underwent.
Even though GHJ-ssi was suffering in huge pain (it's gotta be hugh, that kind of pain) cos her leg was swollen, her left shoulder was bleeding....aish....yet, I (and I believe many of you and many viewers) could not at all see that GHJ was suffering. I thot she was enjoying every bit of romancing with JIS then....Kudos to GHJ-ssi for being such a superb actress, for being such a professional actress, and not burdening any cast and crew over her own discomfort and pain.

This quote from writernim Noh says it all - "What kept me beholden/thankful/gratified are your laughter and smiles."
Hope GHJ-ssi is recovering well and healing speedily [-O< God and Gongvelyans thoughts and prayers be with you...GHJ-ssi [-O< IOIL was a Good Job Well Done! :-bd :x \:D/