Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

# Kong Hyo Jin ~ SOOP Update [20141016]
#‎공효진‬

공효진 배우의 세컨플로어 광고 촬영 현장 비하인드컷을 공개합니다~ 꾸미지 않아도 흘러 나오는 자연스러운 매력에 전매특허 사랑스러움까지! 미소가 절로~^^

ps. ‪#‎매니지먼트숲‬ 홈페이지(www.soopent.com)를 방문하시면 더 많은 사진들이 기다린다는거 잊지마세요!

Check out the 'Second Floor' AD BTS photos of Kong Hyo Jin with her natural beauty!! Wishing a lovely day to you all~ ^^

ps. For more photos, visit our official website(www.soopent.com)!!

view_900px_30729172_IaHyueOP_IMG_8946_EC8898ECA095.jpg.jpg

view_900px_30729172_djiR3q08_IMG_9493.JPG.jpg

cr : SOOP FB

# From SOOP Official Website

view_900px_30729172_3UYQElKz_EC82ACEBB3B8_-IMG_9485_EC8898ECA095.jpg.jpg

view_900px_30729172_bnlVGPTh_EC82ACEBB3B8_-IMG_9310.jpg.jpg

view_900px_30729172_zRl1Hg02_EC82ACEBB3B8_-IMG_9299.jpg.jpg

view_900px_30729172_OoeDng1P_EC82ACEBB3B8_-IMG_9192.jpg.jpg

view_900px_30729172_rIkn8P92_EC82ACEBB3B8_-IMG_9179.jpg.jpg

view_900px_30729172_weTbSY08_EC82ACEBB3B8_-IMG_9189.jpg.jpg

view_900px_30729172_kFSBC52A_IMG_9441_EC8898ECA095.jpg.jpg

view_900px_30729172_9Z2cCWGm_IMG_9209_EC8898ECA095.jpg.jpg

cr : SOOPENT

view_900px_30729172_qR60xcYJ_IMG_9260_EC8898ECA095.jpg.jpg

cr : SOOPENT

Guest cassia_lela

Omona, i really love that bts pic. And tx soop for using english.

And unni's trademark smile. She is so sweet. Never get tired to see her smile. Can't wait next year to see her project

Guest marikolah

Suk EuiD said: the SIA poll was strange and it controlling me up and down and makes me crazy >_< why is that like that its so fast to change! few days left but still GHJ is in dangerous position....wae?wae?

# Kong Hyo Jin - News [20141017]

공효진, 화보 촬영장에 반려견들과 동행 '천진난만해'

2014101708435231955-540x677_99_20141017085002.jpg
~ Full Article : tenasia - news.naver
Edit :
viewimage.php?id=26b5da2feb&no=29bcc427b08277a16fb3dab004c86b6fbdfe40db5e1eba5df88543faa25021ee24798cb2315a6abc835f156a20397f58402c44cdb90d4b7412d182aa17a0b99354a9ea8c67
cr : DC Khjin
10月17日公开的时尚服装品牌2econd Floor的画报拍摄现场:在秋日的氛围扑面而来的充满阳光的背景里,#孔晓振#把小狗拥入怀中灿烂地笑着,她看着四处奔跑的小狗流露出温柔的微笑,传达出不加修饰的亲近感,脸上挂满笑容的孔晓振讨人喜欢的模样与小狗的调和,光是看着就令人感到幸福和温暖。
c04472a1jw1eldvpbd9xlj20mt1aw7f8.jpg
cr : 孔晓振吧

Bing Translate :
October 17 public of fashion clothing brand 2econd Floor of pictorial shooting site: in autumn of atmosphere blowing and to of full sun of background in, # Kong Xiaozhen # put small dog hold into arms in the brilliant to laugh with, she see with around runs of small dog reveals out gentle of smile, conveys out not plus modified of close sense, face Shang hanging full smile of Kong Xiaozhen please people like of looks and small dog of reconcile, alone see with on was was happiness and warm.

- Original Article : Newsen
- Chinese Translation by : Amy0211 - Kong Hyo Jin Baidu bar

Guest cassia_lela

Oh so it's mimi and toto? Lovely. Unni seems happy play with them... So happy too...

Can't wait to see her 2econd floor's pic again

bianne for being MIA these few days, because of RL...

first, I want to comment about old post that I havent replied yet :D

clalenny said: #IOTL My 3 Fav. Scenes of JHS...

2.  I also love shaving scene, they look really real couple with no awkwardness so sweet and romantic plus the back hug of JJY really tightly aaaaaaaaah *envyMe :D :D LOL

jadecloud said: After reading through baidu pages where @yumenas mentioned seeing many crying emoticons....it was because of how writernim Noh commented in her essay book interview about how brave and awesome GHJ-ssi was, esp. during the final night of filming. About the pain and suffering GHJ-ssi underwent.
Even though GHJ-ssi was suffering in huge pain (it's gotta be hugh, that kind of pain) cos her leg was swollen, her left shoulder was bleeding....aish....yet, I (and I believe many of you and many viewers) could not at all see that GHJ was suffering. I thot she was enjoying every bit of romancing with JIS then....Kudos to GHJ-ssi for being such a superb actress, for being such a professional actress, and not burdening any cast and crew over her own discomfort and pain.

This quote from writernim Noh says it all - "What kept me beholden/thankful/gratified are your laughter and smiles."..................

while collecting compliments from other artist for uri gongvely, I found an awesome blog that have many great article about Thank You (2007) which is written by very big fans of JangHyuk. @lilian89 thanks for the link that you post on page 224! :D in this article, Jang Hyuk stated the he love GHJ's character the most in Thank You and he also praises uri gongvely, the writer of blog agree with him. :D

Thank You – Waxing poetic about Young Shin with the help of Jang Hyuk

I could not agree with him more! The more I watch Gong Hyo-Jin in this, the more I love her and Young Shin and I can’t even differentiate them. I recently admired Gong Hyo Jin’s performance in Master’s Sun, where she played a complicated character and showed off her versatility, every time a ghost possessed her character’s body. She is pretty and fun to watch. I kind of love her voice (am I fangirling her too much here?) but above all her biggest quality is that she becomes the character.

full article

if you're "Thank You" lover, you should check her blog, https://stuckonhyuk.wordpress.com/category/dramas/thank-you-2007/ she writes many awesome article about "Thank You". ;)

Gongvelyans, see @yumenas siggy? :D it's a gif from "gangnam blues" trailer which starred by Kim Rae Won and Lee Min Ho. What a coincidence! because both complimented uri gongvely before in one of their interview! :D

Kim Rae Won
"Up until a few days ago I wanted to take a break for the first half of the year. These days, though, I've been wishing to act in a stronger character, and I've read through about three scenarios now. I hope I can start filming for one soon. I remember having a great time filming for the drama Snowman with Ms. Gong Hyo Jin. She knows how to work with others, and she knows how to make herself shine in the process. I believe she'll be a great partner that can fill the things I lack. I hope I can act with her for my next piece." :x :x :x
full article

Lee Min Ho
It sounds like you tried to be as natural as you could this time.
Lee: I tried to be as natural as possible. For example, like actress Kong Hyo-jin is with her acting. And it just so happened that I had wanted to try out such acting anyway. Another thing is that because I’m playing a high school student this time, I told myself that if I think too much while I’m acting, it might backfire. I decided that I’d try to draw out the cheerfulness that’s within me rather than trying to become the high school student I’m supposed to be.
full article

before I compare onnie's chemistry with each of her leading man, I divide them into 3 different category :
natural chemistry + close friendship, good chemistry + professional relationship, explosive chemistry + very shippable :D
is it coincidence or just because it's purely because of their professionalism, two actors that included in good-chem + pro-re are Jang Hyuk (thank you '07) and Cha Seung Won (best love '11), they have similar thought about gongvely's character that they really like the type woman of character that onnie portrayed :D

Jang Hyuk

ThankYou_02_01_Title_1_00013
cr. stuckonhyuk
I like the character of Min Ki Seo, but my favorite role in the drama is Young Shin, acted by Gong Hyo-Jin. Though Min Kiseo gave me a feeling of starting anew, I think the feeling of starting anew is more matched with Young Shin’s personality. Young Shin is a person who believes in hope. She shows her toughness when facing life. She cherished all of her possessions without any unrealistic aspirations. She lived genuinely. As for Min Ki Seo, I saw it just as an actor. This drama let you feel hopeful and Young Shin’s personality brought people hope. Thus, Young Shin’s role was more impressive to me. If I were a woman, I would certainly choose to act Young Sin”. – Jang Hyuk

” Living together with a child infected by AIDS and an elderly grandfather suffering from dementia, she maintained her straightforwardness. Her emotions and thoughts became the root of the village. I’m much impressed by this character”. – Jang Hyuk
full article

Cha Seung Won
best4-00272.jpgbest4-00269.jpg
cr. dramabeans

Why do you suppose top star Dokko Jin falls for the unliked singer Gu Ae-jung?

“At first, I think it’s sympathy. After seeing Ae-jung trying to work hard at something, without realizing it he feels pity for her. That leads to interest, and that leads him to seeing her positive traits, and that leads him to see her as a woman, which develops into romantic feelings. At first he really disliked her, but after several encounters, she doesn’t seem like a bad person, and the sight of her working as diligently and sincerely as she can stirs his feelings.”

How would you feel if you met Gu Ae-jung in real life?

I think I’d like her. [Laughs]”

full article

In other side, two actors that included in category explode chem + very shippeable :D is Lee sun kyun (2010) and So JI Sub (2013), they have similarity as the actor that praising uri gongvely the most! :D later I'll post all their compliments :)

ah, one more thing, I remember there is one article about hongsister talking about Master's sun, someone posted it in TMs's thread, but I dont remember which page and checking one by one of 1500pages is unimaginable 8-|
please, if any of you remember the page or save the article, please help me :)
my project of compliments has done about 70%, if any of you have link about an artist compliment/praise/talk about uri gongvely, please share here in this thread or PM me :)