Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

# Kong Hyo Jin [20141013]
~ ek220486 IG Update

#공효진#꽁#공블리#삼성#samsung #삼성카메라#삼성nx미니 #삼성_카메라 #거북이식당 #그릴터틀
#konghyojin#kkong#kongvely#samsung#samsung#samsung camera#samsung nx mini#samsung_camera#turtle restaurant#grill turtle

10729449_194497027496751_660482383_n.jpg
cr : ek220486 IG
Me :
GHJ unnie and Kang Semi at Turtle (pic above) + Lee Eun's also in there.
hmm,,, what happened to GHJ's finger? :-B

@jadecloud
Thank you for your explanation.
Although i don't understand all comments on Baidu, but reading it makes me sad. :(
Moreover, if i read the translation. :(( :((
I will waiting for your translation.
Thank you in advance. Fighting! \m/

Guest cassia_lela

Really love unni... Words maybe can't describe how much I adore her. Her proffesionalism... Even she's hurt, she's still smile and laughter. No wonder she is lovely...

What happen again with unni's finger? Did she want to cook or cut something? Unni unni...

Guest clalenny

KongHyoJin ~Old Pictures

b5c576abjw1ela1y1kum2j20b408ct9t.jpg

b5c576abjw1ela1yk33gjj20b4069jrw.jpg

b5c576abjw1ela1yxkbgcj208c0b3jsm.jpg

b5c576abjw1ela1y6j74rj208c0b30ts.jpg

b5c576abjw1ela1z9cs0qj20b408cjsb.jpg

b5c576abjw1ela1zhnkd8j20b408c0uk.jpg

Cr : 孔布利家的WEN文子

Roses are red... Violets are blueHave a beautiful day #GongVely and #GongVelyans and EnjOooooy... *LoveYah lovea_org.giflovea_org.giflovea_org.gif

Hi chingus – my fav scenes from IOIL

1.       The reunion kiss scene of course – JJY and JHS were so adorable when they kissed and so with Kwang Soo and Joo Dong Min when they were practically delaying to get out of the room.

2.       The tomato scene – JHS was so protective of his JJY when it was his turn to be hurled by tomatoes

3.       The water hose scene – everytime JJY protects JHS(from Kwang Soo’s spraying of water), it makes you think that he really cares for her for real.

All their scenes together were outstanding and full of emotions but I don’t want to dwell on the sad scenes because I’d be sad by just remembering them:(, . I would like to remember the happy scenes to keep me smiling.

Recently watched The Greatest Love(just to move on from missing IOIL) and GHJ can really make the viewers laugh and cry at the same time. Not to mention her leading man, Cha Seung Won who was really funny with all his overacting feelings for GHJ. At one scene, it was funny but next scene would be so sad because GHJ was crying or she was being mistreated by others. Also, I love her other leading man who was protecting her as well, they were so cute together. Her face is really adorable, hope that JIS would really fall for her and marry her, hihihi.

jadecloud said: Annyeong Gongvelyans :)
@moonjin What movie are those scenes you have posted from? Weren't they from one of GHJ's earlier projects? I don't seem to remember those scenes....please help refresh my memory ^:)^  Or anyone...please. 
dear, are you asking about the "haengbok" movie(Happiness) the female lead is Im soo jung i don't remember who the male cast is

Hello Gongvelyans....:)
The Style Icon Awards voting........... GHJ is at 17th place now X_X  (http://mwave.interest.me/SIA/2014/result)Don't forget to vote at least once daily until the close of the voting on the 20th of this month. 
CLICK TO VOTE! :!! :-*
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTF9yZ6t1stpFfLYoNso-9CR: Google
No, GHJ-ssi, from 3rd place down to 17th place, we are surprised a lot TODAY! (But we will push on...keke)

Hi Gongvelyans!!! Been reading post about GHJ. Its delightful to know more about her because of your updates and news. Im a big fan of GHJ since i watch TGL, since then because she captured me with her natural acting and simply captivating charms, i started to look for all her works and became more interested and eager to know more about her. Thanks all!!!

Hi... do you guys happen to know what's GHJ real twitter account? I seem to have came across it a few days ago but I wasn't able to follow it.

Guest Spring Andrew

old interview.. shes such a natural

Pasta Co=starWell you probably get good marks for every romantic drama you star in because you have good chemistry with the actresses.
Lee: There really isn't anything that I do in particular. And it’s not like I treat them particularly well. I’ve just been lucky in getting to work with good actresses. For example, [Kong] Hyo-jin really didn’t spend much time preparing for her role in “Pasta” but she was really good. It’s extraordinary in that it didn't seem like she looks at her script a lot and was always playing with her i-Phone but would do an amazing job with her scenes as she goes into shoot. It was to the extent that I was shocked. That’s why she’s a good actress. From how I see it, all that you really need to do is an honest and natural job with your acting. If my acting is honest and natural, my scene partner will give me back something that's also honest and natural. That’s also how you can make things more fun.
==

When it comes to acting, she prefers to go with her instincts.

"I'm the type that figures things out along the way," said Gong. "It's sort of like how women act differently when they're wearing a skirt versus heels versus pants. In the same way, I just suddenly know what to do when I enter a space I'll do my scene with my make-up on, and exchange lines with my scene partner. So my acting changes with every take. I might say a line one way and then say it another for the take after that. There are also times when I just want to make the other person flustered because I get curious as to how that actor will react."

Guest Spring Andrew

However, when Lee Seon Gyun was on Knee Guru, he had said that Gong Hyo Jin refused to look at his baby daughter's photo even when the rest of the staff did, and that Gong Hyo Jin didn't do so because she didn't want to be distracted. Kang Ho Dong asks if it was because it was difficult getting into her character in the drama.

She goes on that she really wants to genuinely like the other character in the drama. If she gets out of that (and treat Lee Seon Gyun as a real person), it's difficult to continue acting in the drama. She also hopes that the other character views her as the character in the drama, during the filming of the drama, rather than as a real person. She also doesn't like to build real relationships during drama filming because there will be regrets when the drama ends and people have to part ways.

That's why she isn't close to many actors, except Gong Yoo. Yoo Sae Yoon jokes and asks if it's because he has the same surname, and she gamely replies yeah, so that people won't misunderstand.

Guest cassia_lela

Hi @meilan, welcome. Please come join us in this thread.

Hi @dumm, hmm... I don't know if unni has twitter account. And I just know she has ig and weibo, so can't help you.

Hi @andrew tx for posting that article.

Jadecloud, yeah, everyday the result is really make me shocked. From number 3 and 20, they can change fastly... Let's vote!

you can say mewhat is containing the 3 books of It's Okay That Loveand the DVDis that my family and friend are interested in buy raise money among all and buy even today my grandmother told me to find out good for buy.i like so much like the drama together to my friend and family    

Guest marikolah

The drama that earned her her gongvely nickname: 

I'd rather rewatch her old dramas than watch any of the new ones sometimes. And this song perfectly suited her character.  :-*

@dumm I too don't think GHJ-ssi has a twitter account. But her agency Soop has one, and there are many out there using her namesakes but not her. (If anyone knows for sure, please tell us cos I would like to follow her on twitter too.)
@meilan09 Welcome! Glad you found your way here, among GHJ-ssi lovers and supporters.Pick a sofa spot and spazz away with us (hehe...that's what baiduers like to say... :))
@AracelyL Hello! As far as I know, the two Script Books Vol 1 & 2 contain the original script of the drama from ep 1 to 16, and apparently also contain some BTS scenes and photos that were more than what we have seen, while The Essay Book contains commentaries from writernim Noh, like her own personal journal. But bote that all these 3 books are in hangul language prints.For your info, I am in the process of translating The Essay Book into English (from chinese version that the baiduer China fans have kindly translated for their own fandom) . So hang in there.
The Dir Cut DVDs will contain the main cast's BTS, interviews. commentaries, cuts that were not shown during the drama broadcast, some freebies like drama posters(limited quantity, I think), etc. Including interviews and commentaries of PDnim and writernim Noh. This info has been notified a while ago (by the production company via their korean fandom, Daum Cafe and DC Gallery). Note that the DVDs are also in hangul/korean language. 
There has been no confirmation, for all the above, on whether they will be subbed in english or any other language. They are all available for purchase online with immediate delivery (within S. Korea), except for Dir Cut DVDs which will only be shipped from Dec 30, 2014. As for whether the items can or will be shipped via international shipping for international fandom, I am not sure about that yet. Check back here again.
That's about all that has been made known to the public so far. Hope the info helps. :)