Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest cassia_lela

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/314950

Gonghyojin, 'It's okay Love takes full rehabilitation and ceased
Posted by Chapter seoyun added: 2014/09/10 11:32:10
Gonghyojin

Gonghyojin

The actor injured in a car accident gonghyojin the SBS drama "It's okay love, then ceased to enter into a full-fledged rehabilitation plans. Been postponed to September 11, enters with a starring 'okay' s love and his arms and legs ceased injury rehabilitation is gonghyojin.

Prior fracture in the middle of traffic accidents in June was in the drama shooting arm and suffered a ruptured knee ligament injury which is gonghyojin. But gonghyojin is like working on shooting quietly for a moment delayed broadcast schedule rehabilitation had come.

Drama said, "Despite the injury, though hard to shoot me Im thinking ill without express very grateful for all the other actors and staff said hyojin," he said.

Leaving on vacation to Bangkok, Thailand "Love's okay 'team ceased after the 17th day. Reportedly not yet decided whether to join gonghyojin is due to rehabilitation.

Post. Chapter seoyun ciel@tenasia.co.kr
Provide photo. Forest management

unniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.... yes yes unni, please take a rest and full rehibilitation... me so selfish to think that you are now allright, please unni, take a full rest... I hope your health will be recover fully soon... we are waiting for you but your health is the most important for us ^:)^

Can you guess who he is? ...It's JJY's hyung, JJB. 
C7epbvW.png
K02qAPR.png XWFsk95.png
XuK5BhM.png 
CR: MyDaily LINK Ref: GHJ Baidu Bar
Translation of excerpt pertaining to IOIL::
Yang Ik Joon, a director-cum-actor, was interviewed by MyDaily News on 2014.9.10 and he talked about IOIL, in particular, he had this to say about actress GHJ:
"I think when it comes down to acting emotional and romantic scenes, she is endearing, this charm is indescribable.This 'IOIL' project is very interesting. FIrst, it has an interesting script. Especially with GHJ, her concentration in emoting (as her character) is excellent. (When you see her you will feel) Wah! She is really good! When you see GHJ, she easily emotes fast and well. When you look at the drama, you will feel "She is really a talented seasoned actress due to her own hard work and God's endowment. At this stage (in her acting) she is truly awesome!"
-------------------------------End of translation-----------
Wow! JJB admires GHJ a lot! Perhaps his next movie or drama, he will cast her? Hehe. Hopefully cast JIS or JWS too :)Chugai GHJ-ssi!  =D> =D> =D>

netongg said: recap most wanted costar for GHJ next project :
@readleadaeeehhh (Soo Kwang+Dr. Jo mode ON) you think i dont know JWS oppa, [-( :-< am i?? :-? ;))

@yumenas
seem you eat vit. A a lot than @readlead :)) :P
@paradicezokay choice answer level @paradicez = @readlead #:-S
@clalenny
hmm its seem hard  Jung Woo Sung x Lee Jin Wook vs So Ji Sub x Jo Insung 
:-? :-? Final round Jung Woo Sung x Lee Jin Wook vs So Ji Sub x Jo Insung lol i think its NSFH for my heart =((

AracelyL said: hello everybody i'm from chile and a year ago that i'm fans of Gong Hyo Jin after to watching Pasta  Now I've seen all his dramas that are on internet (Snow man- Thankyou- Sang do let's go to school- hello my teacher- The greatest love- Master's sun).Now i see It's Okay That's Love and i love that GHJ have a different character to other dramas 
After seeing pasta me made the piercing that she have in his left ear and for my birthday i'm going to make the  two tattoo in his hand  
this is all for now  .....  i not speak english sorry if have errors the above 

jadecloud said:
Came across Writernim Noh's Journal #3 and her interests in collecting and reading stories of this genre - Painful Memories (book cover below). 
E37jJ6U.png
        CR: Baidu Baike LINK
---Translation of writernim's journal #3 (if interested, please read on...) ---(Caution! Grab your tissues cos you will likely need them after reading...:(( Tears of sadness and joy! )
jY1gn4w.jpg
-----End of translation-----

What an eye-opener! I have oft suspected writernim of having a very 'colorful and eventful' growing up years. But this is beyond my imagination! Indeed, through her journal, that is obvious. There was no mention of her father. I wonder why? Was she growing up in a single-mother family?
How does one live through two abandonment, when once is already once too many? Do  you see shades of JJY in her childhood? I mean the poverty and the single-parent family? Perhaps even some form of child abuse like malnutrition due to extreme poverty? Hmmm....
I applaud her success cos she is so so so deserving of it, and more! So glad to finally be able to somewhat get a glimpse into writernim's past, which not surprisingly enabled her to be a better, an excellent writer. I am totally floored after reading her journal #3. My quest is to find her other 2 earlier journals. Hope you guys will like it as much as I do.
Writernim Noh....Thank you for sharing! Thank you for your words of wisdom! And Thank You for being strong and striving well! Fighting! Saranghae-yo :x

@soompi: Gong Hyo Jin to Begin Physical Therapy for Car Accident Injuries Following Completion of “It’s Okay, It’s Love” http://t.co/hQaSS8LhYk

Actress Gong Hyo Jin, who sustained injuries from a car accident in June, is planning to begin physical therapy now that her drama “It’s Okay, It’s Love” has wrapped up filming. This coming September 11—the same day as the final episode broadcast—Gong Hyo Jin will be receiving therapy that has been postponed until now, to treat her arm and leg injuries.

Not long after the start of shooting for the drama, the actress was involved in a three-car accident that resulted in a fractured arm and ruptured knee ligament. However, Gong Hyo Jin showed commitment to her work by continuing on with drama filming schedules after taking a very brief period for recovery and put off physical therapy for the time being.

A drama official shared, “I’m extremely grateful that Gong Hyo Jin worked hard during filming without ever expressing any pain to the other actors or staff members, despite her injuries.”

The “It’s Okay, It’s Love” team will be leaving for vacation to Thailand on September 17, following the end of the drama. It is not yet known whether or not Gong Hyo Jin will be joining the team on vacation due to her physical therapy.

photo A3FC1175-8D1B-4D04-9DB2-BDA3FFDF282F_zpsp3xhd31t.jpg

Guest yeoja001

@AracelyL‌ welcome to this thread...please don't worry about having perfect english sentence construction here...it is not a crime to commit wrong english grammar here...:D regardless of what language we speak here, for sure we can understand each other because we are pure blooded gongvelyans....our love for GHJ will make us understand each other. :-) @jadecloud, thanks for the transcript..Reading it brightens my day... :-). I know some will think that I am bias because I am a fan of GHJ, but she is definitely very good in her craft..She can make us laugh and cry..And she always justifies any character she's given..In IOTL alone, I have seen her emotions and how she cries (which I think aren't fake tears)..even if she won't be given any recognition by any award giving body, the fact that her co-workers and Us (or the audience), felt the emotions of the character that she portrays is, in my opinion, the best reward any actor can have... By the way @everybody, this thread is reaching 400 pages...we should celebrate when we reach the 500th page... :-)

400 PAGE!
YATTAAAAA!!!
<:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Bhe9g3SKTy8/UOmQN5vwnkI/AAAAAAAAdDw/5C5GjXKmtkA/s1600/beritakpop.com_Gong_Hyo_Jin_High_Cut_03.jpg

Have been waited since this morning so that can be the top one, hehe

For our goal 500pages, All GONGVELYANS FIGHTING!

and my wish for uri onnie, since it seem wedding bell wont ring in any time soon, so I just wish Gongvely have good resting-time post IOIL and well, hope that gongvelyans wont wait too long for uri gongvely come back to screen, small or big, wish you'll get new project as soon as after you've taken enough rest! :)

HAPPY 400 PAGES Gongvelyans!!<:-P <:-P :bz :bz
i've made some fanart, actually i did it necessary for our Project Logo, but coz i cant make a logo so this is what happen :D :\"> 

1505253_773978749331943_23679822318364921422335_773978802665271_7851900618497086

@christine138 thanks for the pics, waaaaa seem there will be another passionate kiss??? 8-} and no doubt anymore, ioil will end happily! 8->

but seeing this one pic,

remind me to sogong :(

see pics below
http://ipostwhatisee.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/capture7.jpg

and this

http://wakaranaiwakaranai.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/20131114-233300.jpg

I feel like onnie somehow got inspiration from jongwon's ring LOL #shipping heart mode on

and I really love this noona-dongsaeng relationship between onnie and Lee kwang soo :))

http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/c04472a1jw1ek7con26e6j20rs0hithd.jpg

both noona-dongsaeng lean their head just like in poster pic too.

http://koreanvibe.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/its-okay-its-love-2.jpg

or is it just that kwangsoo love to lean his head on onnie? :-?

@netongg seem that you aimed for top poster too onnie? :P^_^
how about competion to be top poster on page 444? B-)

and gongvelyans who will stream online IOIL ep 15, see you tonight! :)>-

I just found a vid of onnie and jis interview after press con in china, please correct me if the vid has posted before.

cr. uhohmarrria@youtube.

what made me surprise is JIS's opinion about uri gongvely! Sadly the sub only for JIS's part, perhaps someone who understand chinese can help for translating ghj's part, Please... [-O< [-O< [-O<

There was so many praise from JIS for uri onnie,

and then this one too

cr.uhohmarrria@youtube

they're playful to each other! which I didnt know before... kyaaa this hotCool couple, if not because they have already in relationship and also if there was no sogong, definitely I woul've shipped them wholeheartedly! :x :D

will post some screencaps later :)>- and PLEAAAASE anyone, I'm so dying to know what all onnie's said in those vid... please... [-O<

Guest cassia_lela

Happy 400th page gongvelyans... Finally we make it to here

unni maybe needs more than one month to recover and it means we won't get to see her often. But that's okay as long as she is recover... Unni apart from her incredible talent, she is really a kind hearted woman that she won't make the drama burden with her condition. I admire her more and more.

Kong Hyo Jin ~ It's Okay That's Love
005uMHeYgw1ek7egzzk48g302d01w75p.gif005uMHeYgw1ek7ehfqeykg302d01w41a.gif005uMHeYgw1ek7ei3tlovg302d01wdk1.gif005uMHeYgw1ek7eirpd1vg302d01w0wt.gif005uMHeYgw1ek7ej4xpbng302d01wtax.gif005uMHeYgw1ek7ejm0i8lg302d01wjur.gif005uMHeYgw1ek7ekacwgeg302d01wzn9.gif005uMHeYgw1ek7elmq303g302d01w78b.gif005uMHeYgw1ek7emkcemvg302d01wae1.gif

_.:^*~*^:. _.:^*~*^:. _.:^*~*^:. _.:^*~*^:. _.:^*~*^:._
005uMHeYgw1ek7f43df6mg302d01wq9d.gif005uMHeYgw1ek7f7tngwrg302d01w0uy.gif005uMHeYgw1ek7f8cdcpwg302d01wdih.gif005uMHeYgw1ek7f9pgxg8g302d01w44j.gif005uMHeYgw1ek7fa261omg302d01wmyb.gif005uMHeYgw1ek7fch6z1xg302d01w7ax.gif005uMHeYgw1ek7fdrsjmbg302d01wjwa.gif005uMHeYgw1ek7feu56r8g302d01w3zi.gif005uMHeYgw1ek7fgrw83vg302d01wahm.gif

005uMHeYgw1ek7fiqlqiog302d01wadw.gif005uMHeYgw1ek7fk29fqgg302d01wjuy.gif005uMHeYgw1ek7fo9zo2mg302d01wjyu.gif005uMHeYgw1ek7fq6klufg302d01w0uo.gif005uMHeYgw1ek7fr0bxixg302d01wq4y.gif005uMHeYgw1ek7g0sj5rdg302d01w78h.gif005uMHeYgw1ek7g8g4bwpg302d01wqh1.gif005uMHeYgw1ek7gbn8orzg302d01wwjg.gif005uMHeYgw1ek7gd6fr7qg302d01w0zl.gif

005uMHeYgw1ek7gewbdx1g302d01wq63.gif005uMHeYgw1ek7ghh3x8fg302d01wmzr.gif005uMHeYgw1ek7gijpo6gg302d01w42u.gif005uMHeYgw1ek7gjgwx8zg302d01wmyv.gif005uMHeYgw1ek7gr8cjnmg302d01w7gy.gif005uMHeYgw1ek7gy1cwypg302d01w7bs.gif005uMHeYgw1ek7h14t0ffg302d01w79g.gif005uMHeYgw1ek7h2jcvr8g302d01w77a.gif005uMHeYgw1ek7h332ieug302d01wmyw.gif
005uMHeYgw1ek7h655ks3g302d01wdkc.gif005uMHeYgw1ek7ha8lbnyg302d01wtdk.gif005uMHeYgw1ek7hcotfcvg302d01wdhx.gif005uMHeYgw1ek7hfqjc72g302d01wjx8.gif005uMHeYgw1ek7hhap6wag302d01wmzw.gif005uMHeYgw1ek7hm9c2ntg302d01wjw3.gif005uMHeYgw1ek7ho8o33eg302d01w0xk.gif
all gif made by : kittylam222 - Baidu Khjin
"HAPPY 400th PAGE!"
GongVelyans Fighting!!! hold住