Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest calcipurr

@readlead Aww I cherry you too, you cherrify me with your cherriness lol! :) I've unAwesome'd, unLOLed, and unInsightful'd a lot of posts ever since I changed it to the forest-y pic, because it wasn't easily uh...distinguishable haha! I actually haven't seen YMTB, but should probably watch it when I have time again hehe :P

@yumenas @readlead  Thanks for  welcoming me and appreciating my views. It's so nice to meet people with the same interest as mine. And yes, I'm a fan of GHJ. I just came to know her in TMS but I swear I had liked and love her since then. I have liked and admired many artists before but I can say I have never  been this amazed and fascinated to a female artist until I came to know GHJ. She's my girl crush actually. 
BTW, what's the special project that you are working on, guys? I don't often visit here,sorry. Maybe i'll start to visit this thread often starting tomorrow. :-)

Okay peeps,just a quick rundown on what I have been watching these past few weeks, and what I think everyone should watch. I cant get into Pasta, but will continue to watch as Ive read a few good reviews on it...anyway...
"Love Fiction" - hilarious, absolutely hilarious...."Toodles" I cherry you" "Double Cherry"...got it!.Great chemistry again...HJW...youre the man..hahahaha!!..."Sang Doo Lets Go to School" - bit slow and silly at first, but great chemistry with Rain...seen it once, dont need to again..."Hello Teacher (Biscuit)"...loved the chemistry with Gong Yoo...he is honestly so cute...and @ayudya010492, love your pics on these two....platonic eh!..hmmm, look so real together, nice, absolutely..."Sisters on the Road" - Bonus having Shin Min ha in movie. Nice story but predictable I think..
Okay folks, so I absolutely recommend "Love Fiction" and "Hello Teacher (Biscuit)" to watch if you havent already seen them. I have had difficulties in finding "M" and some of GHJ's other work, but am satisfied with what I have watched so far. ("TGL, Thank You",  - really good ones recommended to watch, absolutely)..
GHJ is an amazing actress, absolutely brilliant and first class. From what I have seen of her work, GHJ can do comedy, drama, romance - anything and her presence, personality and flair she carries with her, absolutely beautiful. GHJ is a true artist. She deserves the best and deserves being recognised for her abundant hard work and efforts in the K-Drama industry, heck in the fashion industry, heck putting Korea on the map...!! 
I applaud and praise you GHJ, thank you for doing great work. We as your adoring fans, appreciate and embrace you...
GHJ FIGHTING!!!!

=D> =D> =D>

Guest popcherrypop

SunnyK

said:

@yumenas

@readlead

Thanks for  welcoming me and appreciating my views. It's so nice to meet people with the same interest as mine. And yes, I'm a fan of GHJ. I just came to know her in TMS but I swear I had liked and love her since then. I have liked and admired many artists before but I can say I have never  been this amazed and fascinated to a female artist until I came to know GHJ. She's my girl crush actually. 

BTW, what's the special project that you are working on, guys? I don't often visit here,sorry. Maybe i'll start to visit this thread often starting tomorrow. :-)

Guest netongg

here's from another source
ao31va7n4cyeifesetk3zc7larcs1on1.jpg
[by Chloe Yun] The actors and actresses of Soop Entertainment sent a Lunar New Year message for fans. 
Earlier today on January 29, Gong Yoo, Kong Hyo Jin, Kim Min Hee, Ryu Seung Bum, Soo Ae, Lee Chun Hee, Jun Do Yeon, Yoo Min Gyu, and Lee Jae Joon revealed their handwritten message through official Soop Entertainment Facebook page. 
Gong Yoo, who has come back on big screen with hit movie ‘Suspect,’ wrote: “Take care of your health and happy New Year!” He is currently having a break while looking at a couple of scripts for the next comeback gig. 
Actress Kim Min Hee also wrote: “Happy New Year! Hope all your wishes come true this Year. Please look forward to my new movie ‘A Man Who Cries.’” She is filming the last scenes of her new movie ‘A Man Who Cries,’ which also stars Jang Dong Gun. 
Actor Ryu Seung Bum said, “Hope you do many cool things this year. I will come back soon with a good new movie!” Soo Ae wrote: “Hope your new year brightly shines. Happy New Year!” 
Meanwhile, Soop Entertainment is Korean star agency which has supported and worked with many big actors and actresses. (photo by Soop Entertainment Facebook) 

Guest netongg

@yumenas prepare your shipper heart and @readlead too, and others who come fr SOGONG thread, incl myself  :-S  and here we gog6lfem2ym3w0y23f.jpg?kj8as6ye
1fh4fjmbb7ggf147.jpg?kj8as6yes9dj4cifgfj7jfi.jpg?kj8as6yeskmpvoqfcfsisimc.jpg?kj8as6ye

i've warn you #-o X_X

04ea98nmifvhae8h.jpg?kj8as6ye
r64qfs2hb2n72b7s.jpg?kj8as6ye
2gj514rqn9hhqr95.jpg?kj8as6ye
m4m8panm7d0xd7xa.jpg?kj8as6ye
e8l2ef2zmuebbez.jpg?kj8as6ye
wqaq6qc55yipwpa5.jpg?kj8as6ye
tiknedr4qjh9jq9d.jpg?kj8as6yeoke that was too much, X_X now i run off to watch TMS/BTS vid/pic of SOGONG, will put part 2 later

edit: seem the link has an active protector, will not put again the pic fr this source, you can see directly here :)

Guest cassia_lela

GHJ wrote a personal New Year Greetings message: Recently I have been busy with various CM photoshoots, and this year I have plans to appear in what I consider are more vibrant and energetic productions/activities than those I have previously participated in.

thank you @popcherrypop

yes yes yes unni, we wait for it for sure... more vibrant and energetic? hmm, does become phychiatrist include in that "vibrant and energetic"? cant wait for your appearing again, whether in drama (nomu nomu chua) or in movie...

With all the cherry talk.. I really want to create a logo for fun with a cherry.. and GHJ hahaha. :))

You guys make me want to watch TGL!!!! ahhh!! ... and I would love to see HJW and GHJ work together again!

I already set rules for myself.. no Korean drama (for now)... only soompi! (Because honestly, Soompi is a big distraction already!) lol :)) Let's see if I will break my own rules.

@popcherrypop....thanks a heap for your comments. I had a marathon of watching GHJ stuff only because if I like someone I want to assess their work and know what there all about....GHJ, is absolutely amazing, in every sense of the word, her charming personality and humbleness, shines through in everything that she does.....!! kinda sounds like I have no life..shame, but, no, I do...yep, and every chance I get to relieve myself from real life, I tune into K-dramas instead...so doing a marathon of GHJ movies, good excuse dont you think....absolutely!
Weird thing is, since TMS finished, I havent really been able to watch other K-Dramas unless our SOGONG couple are in it, is that weird, I mean for real...it is isnt it....So I have revisited some of SJS stuff as well as of course GHJ...hmmmm.....maybe I dont have a life...oops..!
Enjoy..

@popcherrypop FIGHTING!!

:-/ :-/ @-) @-)

Guest popcherrypop

Wow, quite a busy day for GHJ-related material, eh? I never really liked the excessive Photoshopping in the Biotherm headshots but I guess that's the point they are selling? "Use Biotherm to get waxy-smooth skin!"
1235333_1399683293621403_1308652441_n.jp

1170678_1399683286954737_1562274791_n.jp

971944_1399683290288070_131459613_n.jpg

Source: Biotherm via GHJ Baidu Page

Edit: Oops, haha, double post!

@popcherrypop Thank you so much for the warm welcome and the bits of infos and intro you have shared to me :-) I felt really happy reading your comment. Maybe because I'm more sure now that I'm not the only person feeling this way towards GHJ. We're still normal,right? Actually, I have many actresses that I really like ( korean and non-korean ), like what I have told in my recent post. I have watched and have been watching different movies and dramas even before I watched TMS and until now that TMS has ended. But only GHJ's pure and innocent personality has this strong impact to me. Not to mention her bunch of achievements despite her young age. 
I am just a new fan but since I felt this girl crush towards GHJ, I had watched almost all her movies and dramas. And Thank You, The Greatest Love and TMS were my favorites. TGL is the week's theme? Sorry I'm so busy with school and I can't contribute in posting pictures or clips. I envy you guys for the awesome pictures and clips you were posting here. I couldn't do much as you do :-( But at the same time I'm so thankful to all of you for exerting efforts to make this thread so much alive :-) Maybe some other time if I'm not too busy, I'll do my share. For now, I will just try to participate in choosing name for us fans of GHJ.