Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest ayudya010492

readlead said: talk about onnie fashion in her dramas, tough for she looks the most beautiful in thank you, but for her dress, I absolutely love her fashion the most in TGL :D but again though like that, still I love onnie's fashion in pasta and TMS...

talk about onnie's fashion in TMS, some of them I am truly love it even I want to have them to me wear it in home, but yes, onnie is still fashionista after all, so some of fashion just "unique" :D I love seeing them but well, I dont think I can look good just like onnie, like this one :D

[pic deleted, gomawo @readlead  ;) ]

is it just me that just after watched the making, I get to know how is it look at the back? LOL, I was surprise with the design but at the same time not surprise onnie wore such fashionable dress at all :)) I love the dress, it's simple and the colour is soft, onnie looks really beautiful in that dress tough when I see her back, :-\" :D 

ayudya010492 said:
OOOOOO EMMMMMM GEEEEE!!!! @readlead eottoke u must take responsibility to me! aduh mak my stomach...LOLOLOLOL =)) =)) =)) =))
actually even those legendary but ridikkulus coat is hurting my eyes, but tbh I loved how confidence unnie when wore it,, but if it edited in that way....goshhhhh ajjkhjvhgchgfytdtxd someone save me please jebal.  X_X  X_X

Guest ayudya010492

readlead said: ayudya010492 said:
OOOOOO EMMMMMM GEEEEE!!!! @readlead eottoke u must take responsibility to me! aduh mak my stomach...LOLOLOLOL =)) =)) =)) =))
actually even those legendary but ridikkulus coat is hurting my eyes, but tbh I loved how confidence unnie when wore it,, but if it edited in that way....goshhhhh ajjkhjvhgchgfytdtxd someone save me please jebal.  X_X  X_X

Guest popcherrypop

readlead

said:

ayudya010492

said:

actually even those legendary but ridikkulus coat is hurting my eyes, but tbh I loved how confidence unnie when wore it,, but if it edited in that way....goshhhhh ajjkhjvhgchgfytdtxd someone save me please jebal.  

X_X  X_X

Guest ayudya010492

@popcherrypop ajkjhjkbjkbvhchgfdx nee!!! I also saw the back of that dress in that scene,, n I loved how it looks, unnie looked extremely cute on it >.<

edit: I dunno should give awesome or LOL to u, what u said is freakin LOL, but unnie's kitten pic is ajkhjgjhvfhgxhcdcvjhfdx darn cute~~~~ :x

Guest popcherrypop

I was bored a couple of days ago so I decided to do a simple collage of every casual BTS photo taken of GHJ for Excuse Me x PushBUTTON during TMS' run. These photos were hosted on 4EVAMALL to promote the clothes.BTS_4evaMallCollageEdited_zpsf9f5485c.jp
Photos' source: 4EVAMALL
Credit: Meeeee

PS - I have officially gone nuts, haven't I? :bz :bz :bz :bz :bz :bz

Guest ayudya010492

Me: XoX *amazed* *lost my words*
PS: Dun worry unnie its not just u who officially gone nuts....u have a company here *raising hand*  :-h

Guest ayudya010492

chakita babe

said: Okay peeps,just a quick rundown on what I have been watching these past few weeks, and what I think everyone should watch. I cant get into Pasta, but will continue to watch as Ive read a few good reviews on it...anyway...

"Love Fiction" - hilarious, absolutely hilarious...."Toodles" I cherry you" "Double Cherry"...got it!.Great chemistry again...HJW...youre the man..hahahaha!!..."Sang Doo Lets Go to School" - bit slow and silly at first, but great chemistry with Rain...seen it once, dont need to again..."Hello Teacher (Biscuit)"...loved the chemistry with Gong Yoo...he is honestly so cute...and @ayudya010492, love your pics on these two....platonic eh!..hmmm, look so real together, nice, absolutely..."Sisters on the Road" - Bonus having Shin Min ha in movie. Nice story but predictable I think..

Okay folks, so I absolutely recommend "Love Fiction" and "Hello Teacher (Biscuit)" to watch if you havent already seen them. I have had difficulties in finding "M" and some of GHJ's other work, but am satisfied with what I have watched so far. ("TGL, Thank You",  - really good ones recommended to watch, absolutely)..

GHJ is an amazing actress, absolutely brilliant and first class. From what I have seen of her work, GHJ can do comedy, drama, romance - anything and her presence, personality and flair she carries with her, absolutely beautiful. GHJ is a true artist. She deserves the best and deserves being recognised for her abundant hard work and efforts in the K-Drama industry, heck in the fashion industry, heck putting Korea on the map...!! 

I applaud and praise you GHJ, thank you for doing great work. We as your adoring fans, appreciate and embrace you...

GHJ FIGHTING!!!!

=D> =D> =D>

okay,.. this is her old pict with her friend during their Holiday @Singapore

11182dv.jpg

at their movie premiere...

jzzkmw.jpg

80's style,.. she look so elegant here, mature, she is really has a style as model... love it

1zf55so.jpg

212sfvb.jpg

And really love her picture for Vouge Magazine 2012 with HJW... they called it The magic of GHJ...

2dt3wid.jpg

w2j5on.jpg

53mu02.jpg

2wom6no.jpg

23mapoo.jpg

And u guys, do u know about this pict...? what for...? from her hair maybe this is before, during or after TMS....

2pozcye.jpg

I've just been flipping through several of these pages (you fans of GHJ are doing an amazing job of including so many great pictures, adding your own graphics, suggesting and [rightfully] gushing over her many incredible past projects! =D> ) when one scene that still hits me straight in the gut flashed before my eyes, in which I remember completely feeling an actor's hurt and heartbreak =(( that occurred in Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy. I saw it several years ago, just after the completion of Thank You, when I began looking for previous work done by this quietly captivating actress whole stole my heart as Lee Young Shin.  :x
In all the years since seeing it, I can still tear up at his anguish when I remember Gong Yoo's heartsick Park Tae-in's wounded, and helpless, cry to the brother who owned Na Bo-ri's heart pleading for a reason, and a release from his hold over her while screaming something to the affect of: "You can have any woman in the world that you want! Why does it have to be MY Biscuit???!!!! :(( :(( :(( :(( :((
I could feel every single bit of your pain, my brother...:-t [-O< @-) :-?? :(=((
:)>-

Guest kreesna

Since I'm deeply fell so hard to this show...let me share some of my favorite scenes from GHJ's Gu Ae Jung's reaction ;;)

BestLoveEpisode1avi_000689723.jpg
BestLoveEpisode1avi_001512445.jpg
BestLoveEpisode1avi_002243676.jpg

BestLoveEpisode1avi_002294294.jpg
BestLoveEpisode2avi_001228628.jpgBestLoveEpisode2avi_001635201.jpgBestLove4avi_002097664.jpg
BestLove5avi_001215515.jpg
BLove6avi_001578778.jpg

I didnt know why but i love this scene
Bl7avi_002459359.jpg
Bl7avi_002458525.jpgBl7avi_002521020.jpg
cr: koalasplayground

She's indeed queen of romantic comedy

Happy Lunar New Year to everyone who celebrate. May this year bring blessings, happiness, healthy, and success for all of us and GHJ :x

Bonus for @everyone :D
BLove6avi_001590690.jpg

I seriously open photoshop and drew a cherry. It's kind of hard to put Gong Hyo Jin's face in it.. I do not have any creativity juice in my brain right now. :-S  But very determined to do this..and it's just for fun hehe...since I cracked up so hard everytime you guys mention cherry..cherries..double cherry :)) ...and :bz

@yumenas I don't think anyone misunderstood your post. & if someone did, you explain it pretty well. Don't feel bad :D

Happy Lunar New Year everyone!

@hanipg, welcome....welcome, so glad to see you here :D.
Seeing that NG in TGL, remind me of GHJ photoshoot with HJW in this vid from 0.55 ( sorry i repost this vid and can't make gif)

......... Btw @noviephoenix, i can't see any of your picture.....

Guest kreesna

welcome @hanipg, the more the merrier.... glad to see you here (we i miss you and your posts in Sogong thread)  :x

As hanipg mentioned about TGL's NG....I couldnt resist to make some gifts from NG in TGL  :)>-

bc_zps9a253f6e.gif~original

When CSW couldnt resisted GHJ's charms =))
ab_zps900999ac.gif~original
cr: uploader

Edit: ok..my gifts didnt work. gonna fix it asap finally ;)