Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest ayudya010492

G-nite chingu..! Have been lurking along day, was multitasking by re-watch TGL + Biscuit Teacher...so I was unable to comment or post in here nor couple thread!!! So glad there's update bout unnie, her recent pic w TMS crue (neomu kiyooo) n her new CF w HAT'S ON  :x
N gomawo @readlead fo TGL's playlist makings!!! Have been watched the NG collection ver,, but didnt the complete ver like u shared! Jinjja gomawo >.< one of my fave is BTS when the karaoke's DKJ's Heartbreaker scene. When he's playing around w unnie by cover her face w his hands, neomuuuu kiyooo >:D

@freakloverxx Neee!!! Their photoshoot was freakin awe tho da some & sexy rite!!!! I really love this couple, they're good on screen n really nice too off screen, ''lovely bro-n-sis relationship''. Someone was post unnie's vid when she was guest in Come to Play w LJH ajjussi, rite? I really love that vid, esp when she talked bout Gong Yoo oppa,, really love their friendshipp ^^, even the vid doesnt have eng sub, lol ^^
my fave Gong-Gong couple pix:
* On Screen

b0252b9759ee3d6ddb790b9a43166d224f4ade39
a02c9a0a304e251f84a768a9a786c9177f3e5323
38e1da2a6059252d7f5a9155349b033b5bb5b92f
3790d93f8794a4c256666b7a0ef41bd5ad6e3936
ed2b8a44ebf81a4cf77f6098d72a6059252da62f
e83ca618972bd4070e8a5fac7b899e510fb3092e
7340dc09b3de9c82d02875de6c81800a19d8432e
5201e6c4b74543a9daa7769d1e178a82b901143f
9e266a09c93d70cf22a8265cf8dcd100baa12b2d
5166c78065380cd7524f2ebca144ad3459828123
668ca9c27d1ed21b2398a2b4ad6eddc451da3f22
22e5f1039245d688fcbe3ef5a4c27d1ed21b243f
6b9ab4014a90f6032c0a10163912b31bb151edc6
4db723dda3cc7cd95e6fb8883901213fb80e913e

off screen:e83bd054564e92582fd70abf9c82d158cdbf4e9d
d5830e3b5bb5c9eaa4578fb2d539b6003bf3b3d0
bd7839a85edf8db1336ff0350923dd54564e7433
7633d90735fae6cd463727300fb30f2443a70ffc
0848382ac65c1038e8de4293b2119313b17e89dc
5166c78065380cd752612ebca144ad3459828179
3018b7a1cd11728b67cd0073c8fcc3cec2fd2c93
71f77bc6a7efce1bc2abc29aad51f3deb58f65f2
9e266a09c93d70cf2285265cf8dcd100baa12b78

:x :x
what we call ''girl and man relationship w/o romance feeling"..? I forgot what it call in english,, LOL. ^^

Guest tomoyo1010

hello @guys...
i'm still catching up (in a slow motion mode). it's hard juggling between work and catching up with soompi. you @guys rocks!!!unnie thread is moving fast these days. do we have any newbies here? hope unnie will get more fans. 
super loving all unnie's pics posted by @mabelialong. thanks a lot chingu...
Fan Club Name Voting will end on 29th Jan, right? I've just done it yesterday. So many names, that makes choosing hard. And i've been imagining how the logo will be. lol...
to initiate some ideas (until we decide on the name)...
gongvely_zps74cd735a.jpg

ayudya010492

said: G-nite chingu..! Have been lurking along day, was multitasking by re-watch TGL + Biscuit Teacher...so I was unable to comment or post in here norN gomawo @readlead fo TGL's playlist makings!!! Have been watched the NG collection ver,, but didnt the complete ver like u shared! Jinjja gomawo >.< one of my fave is BTS when the karaoke's DKJ's Heartbreaker scene. When he's playing around w unnie by cover her face w his hands, neomuuuu kiyooo >

:D

@freakloverxx Neee!!! Their photoshoot was freakin awe tho da some

what we call ''girl and man relationship w/o romance feeling"..? I forgot what it call in english,, LOL. ^^

Guest freakloverxx

awww..thanks for the beautiful pics @ayudya :) oh god...how come unnie can look super good with anyone? I want her to be with So Ji Sub, Ha Jung Woo, Gong Yoo and if Cha Seung Won ajuhssi hasn't got married yet, he'll probably be in my list of "potential brother in-law' too. and not only with boys, i also adore her friendships with Bae Doona, Son Ye Jin, Shin Min Ah and Kim Min Hee. 
cute unnie with her cute friends
g1fi8.jpgmovieweek99.jpgkorelieler12l.jpg

from,everydei.wordpress

Gong Hyo Jin and Shin Min Ah Best friends forever! [now it's their leggings]

Posted by: everydei on: September 25, 2011

• In: Shin Min Ah 
  • Leave a Comment

remember the Giordano event last february? ^_^

giordano_event_quatro.jpg

Shin Min Ah wore a Giordano over sized jacket/sweater (?) then she paired it up with a marc jacobs polkadotts leggings.and the killer hills

Now, it’s Miss Gong Hyo Jin’s turn. I’m guessing that all her outfit is marc jacobs’.

432490.jpg

Hyo Jin and Min Ah are indeed friends forever! :)

Guest ayudya010492

missinginactionnomore said:

ayudya010492

said: G-nite chingu..! Have been lurking along day, was multitasking by re-watch TGL + Biscuit Teacher...so I was unable to comment or post in here norN gomawo @readlead fo TGL's playlist makings!!! Have been watched the NG collection ver,, but didnt the complete ver like u shared! Jinjja gomawo >.< one of my fave is BTS when the karaoke's DKJ's Heartbreaker scene. When he's playing around w unnie by cover her face w his hands, neomuuuu kiyooo >

:D

@freakloverxx Neee!!! Their photoshoot was freakin awe tho da some

Guest freakloverxx

Ha Jung Woo wanna work with GHJ unnie again.please make it happen soon  >:D<

Ha Jeong-woo calls on Ha Ji-won, Kim Min-hee, Kong Hyo-jin and Jeon Ji-hyeon

Source | 2013/10/09 | 1834 views | Permalink | 1 Comment

photo358092.jpg

Actor and director Ha Jeong-woo sent out for several actresses.

Ha Jeong-woo appeared on the tvN TV show "eNews" and mentioned several actresses he wanted to work with.

He said, "I want to work with Ha Ji-won and Kim Min-hee".

"I want to try Kong Hyo-jin again and Jeon Ji-hyeon too".

Meanwhile, Ha Jeong-woo's "Fasten Your Seatbelt" was invited to the Busan International Festival for the 'Panaroma' catergory and will be released on the 17th.

cr.hancinema

Guest ayudya010492

@freakloverxx ajkhgjugjufhgcvghfytdtrss how can u have same thought with me chingu yaaaa >.<
Me too, b'fo TMS came into my life,, I always wanna ship unnie w her co-stars after watch her dramas,, b'fo then I knew that those men are taken....sighhhshe looked good w LSG,, looked good w CSW, looked good w JH, looked good w oppa who stared Yoon Pil Joo (forgot his name) even her chemistry w DKJ much more ''BAMM",she looked good w Rain oppa,, Gong Yoo oppa, n she even looked good w Won Bin oppa even their scenes in the movie weren't too much!!!!!!!! Ahhhhh michigeneee how come a person can be look good w EVERYONE..???? Yet to mentioned her girl besties n her gay besties in PB... ;)) ;))
But well then I realize that she called by Gongvely not for no reason.....geujji? angurae? ;)  :D

Guest freakloverxx

^ Omo..yes yes u r right. Kerae, chingu yaa..how can i forgot about Won Bin oppa? although only around 15 minutes of screentime together,they can still make my heart flutter *cues DuGun DuGun song*. Won Bin was so cute in that Guns and Talk movie.lol.I wish they could work together again, in a movie hopefully. 

freakloverxx said: Ha Jung Woo wanna work with GHJ unnie again.please make it happen soon  >:D<

Ha Jeong-woo calls on Ha Ji-won, Kim Min-hee, Kong Hyo-jin and Jeon Ji-hyeon

Source | 2013/10/09 | 1834 views | Permalink | 1 Comment

Actor and director Ha Jeong-woo sent out for several actresses.

Ha Jeong-woo appeared on the tvN TV show "eNews" and mentioned several actresses he wanted to work with.

He said, "I want to work with Ha Ji-won and Kim Min-hee".

"I want to try Kong Hyo-jin again and Jeon Ji-hyeon too".

Meanwhile, Ha Jeong-woo's "Fasten Your Seatbelt" was invited to the Busan International Festival for the 'Panaroma' catergory and will be released on the 17th.

cr.hancinema

Guest ayudya010492

freakloverxx

said: ^ Omo..yes yes u r right. Kerae, chingu yaa..how can i forgot about Won Bin oppa? although only around 15 minutes of screentime together,they can still make my heart flutter *cues DuGun DuGun song*. Won Bin was so cute in that Guns and Talk movie.lol.I wish they could work together again, in a movie hopefully. 

Guest popcherrypop

I'm kinda running out of interesting things to preface the spoiler tag with but hey, crocodile!NG!GHJ is awfully cute too:

Please don't cross-post this on Soompi (send them a link to GHJ's thread instead) or share these on social media sites like Facebook/Instagram/Tumblr because a) I posted these outside Baidu without asking for permission and B) They clearly contain content from the additional NG/Making footages and I don't want the DCGallers to throw yet another hissy fit (which will result in another issued warning and that will stop people from sharing stuff we haven't yet seen). 

Saving them for your own personal consumption is fine though :D
1597089_1399082373681495_11644203_o.jpg

Credit: JOY是大头@Baidu

Guest marikolah

Is it alright if I post an old article from the 'Pasta' Days? In this article, Alex talks about his character Kim San and his feelings towards GHJ/YooKyung.

[iNTERVIEW] Clazziquai's Alex - Part 1 최종수정 2010.04.01 19:08기사입력 2010.04.01 19:08

10: I'm guessing your first experience with dramas has been good.

Alex: It was really really good. Just three days ago, I got together with the producer, scenarist, Lee Sun-kyun, Kong Hyo-jin and Lee Sung-min for drinks. Lee Sun-kyun and Kong Hyo-jin said it's usually difficult to keep in touch with the crew and cast after a drama is over because with everything moving so fast, it's hard to take everyone's opinion into account and some people end up getting on bad terms with each other if things go wrong. I also saw how the producer, Lee Sun-kyun and Kong Hyo-jin were always thinking very hard about how to shoot their scenes. I thought that was how it was supposed to be but I was told it isn't always the case. So based on that, I think I'm a lucky person. I was lucky in getting to join the cast of a good drama and adjusted to it by working with good people.

Clazziquai member Alex [Chae Ki-won/10Asia]10: I saw that you wrote "Goodbye Kim San" to yourself on your me2day [Korean version of Twitter] account. How does it feel having to let go of your first drama role?

Alex: I was watching "Pasta" from home one day when I saw Hyun-wook (Lee Sun-kyun's character) and Yu-kyung (Kong Hyo-jin's character) on a date. And I found myself thinking, 'So that's what they do when I'm not there?' That's when I realized I had started liking Yu-kyung and that this is what it feels like to live the life of a character that had been created by someone's words. After that, when there was just a few weeks of "Pasta" left, my acting teacher asked me if I'm not going to miss being Kim San, that I only have three weeks left being him. I had lived 32 years as Choo Heon-gon, seven years as Alex and then Kim San but I had only three weeks left to be him. I couldn't sleep after starting to think that. I had a hard time in particular when I had to act the scene where I have to give up on Yu-kyung. My feelings for her had grown over time but the script was forcing me to stop. So I kept making bloopers that day. Kong Hyo-jin told me it's very natural for such a thing to happen.

10: You must have had a lot of concerns too since this was your first time acting.
Alex: I'm not the type that can't confess his feelings to a woman for three years. It would be a different story if it was three days. (laugh) That's why I was in a dilemma. I didn't know why he would keep giving Yu-kyung photographs of cacti when he's not even Lupin. (laugh) And why he would start [expressing himself] now. I didn't know whether he had merely been curious about her, rather than actually felt anything for her, and then felt a rivalry when Hyun-wook appeared, or if he really had liked her for the whole three years. He also became very timid after his feelings for Yu-kyung were revealed. But I started understanding how he felt when I myself started liking Yu-kyung.

http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2010040116151143687

Guest netongg

just random pic for today  :)
:x :x this pic, maybe some of you can use this for our Logo Projectiphone360_482297.jpg

24076_30354_2128.jpg
pic fr scene on TMS
25162_31622_2228.jpg
behind the scene pic on TMS

khj.jpg
Kong Hyo Jin on BAZAAR

northface.jpgsame jacket, different style

Guest netongg

is this article has been posted before  :-?

Korean love tenderness: Kong Hyo Jin Zhang Xiansheng large analytical modeling showU1345P28DT20131028143141_1.jpg

October 18 to October 23 in Seoul Yeouido Road Park and IFC MALL held '2014 S / S Seoul Fashion Week' perfect concluded.

BESTDRESSER 1. 'Hole cute' Kong Hyo Jin, mix the essence

Was chosen as representative of fashion showbiz star Hyo Jin at this Seoul Fashion Week, but also by showing a range of children's fashion style has attracted people's attention.

Every year to see the show Hyo Jin attended the October 21, held a fashion show, a show highlight. Both punk and the day of her unique style to show a distinctive fashion sense. Vintage denim strap dress coat with perspective , finished full of personality mix dress.

In particular perspective tops exposed flesh inside, wearing only a black bra emphasizes the subtle sexy beauty casual denim trend of a single product and more knee boots interpreted a unique atmosphere.

source

Guest tomoyo1010

finally...finally...finally... #:-S
i came to the thread latest page. it's such a long journey, but i enjoy the scenery...   :D
@ciaraE...welcome to the thread. please post more of your logo ideas.  ;)
seems like, no confirmation yet if unnie will act alongside JIS on new drama "It's Okay, It's Love". 

it's sogong and tms thread after this.

@marikolah...thanks for the art. I rooted for Kim San the first time I watched Pasta and it's only after i saw it several times that I finally  hear and get Hyun Wook. I am not too fond of HS second leads and LDG's character's man-crush(liked him more than the female lead) on the main lead in Sangdoo is a no. He is my fave second lead and I think Alex has his own charm. Plus, Yoo Kyung shared the shoulder nudge with him too. Anyways, that's fictional life and some of them are part time lovers. :D  Also, Aww, Ghj... ;))

cr. to uploader

@ciaraE...Welcome! :)   I like the first logo but I'm tempted to bore a hole on either lower left/upper right corner(to make look like an olive) and then wrap it with chef scarf(because I love Pasta). lol

freakloverxx said: awww..thanks for the beautiful pics @ayudya :) oh god...how come unnie can look super good with anyone? I want her to be with So Ji Sub, Ha Jung Woo, Gong Yoo and if Cha Seung Won ajuhssi hasn't got married yet, he'll probably be in my list of "potential brother in-law' too. and not only with boys, i also adore her friendships with Bae Doona, Son Ye Jin, Shin Min Ah and Kim Min Hee.

freakloverxx said: ^ Omo..yes yes u r right. Kerae, chingu yaa..how can i forgot about Won Bin oppa? although only around 15 minutes of screentime together,they can still make my heart flutter *cues DuGun DuGun song*. Won Bin was so cute in that Guns and Talk movie.lol.I wish they could work together again, in a movie hopefully.