Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest cassia_lela

thank u @readlead oh no, unni dance =)) it's not good of course, but it's cute :x
oh, there is also MV of this song right? I remember watched it...
oh, today so many news of unni, start from the shoot of CF, unni news as a model for that cute hat and unni not being MIA again :x 
thanks @antisocialnot oh, unni so cute pose like that, and glad to see that unni still in touch with the crew, maybe it's like replacement because unni can't go with the crew after the drama
is that the hite jinro soju? =)) 

still from TGL, btw this is the link if you want to check all makings that I've found/watched so far

and this 2 gifs from pres conference, first onnie with CSW (damn, he is truly hot, cool and handsome!!!)

d0wrWgE.gif

and the second gif, onnie with YKS, the mr. perfect, and this really remind me of ehem ehem.. you know who he is right? :D
itImeBA.gif

are you notice the difference between onnie-CSW and onnie-YKS? ;)

Guest popcherrypop

Translating from a Mandarin translation of a fan message/query left on Soop board today:
1782135_1398781467044919_616502600_n.jpg

Title: Forest-/Soop-lovely, QueryTime14-01-27 12:05 
Message: Does this week's "fortune" include the news of GHJ being a spokesperson for Hat's On? Please do upload a behind-the-scene photo of the Hat's On commercial the next time round! Last but not least, when will this week's "present" be given? Thanks!

Soop: This week's "fortune"? Includes Hat's On (note: presumably the announcement?) and the soju BTS photos I just uploaded... GHJ will be shooting a CM for Hat's On soon - I will try my very best to stick closely by her side while she's on scene and snap some photos. 

Note: Background info behind the meaning of this week's "fortune" here.

Source: Soop via Amy0211@Baidu

Throwing in a chibi capped GHJ for no reason:
1609902_1398788707044195_2141441085_n.jp

Source: Baidu GHJ Page

Guest popcherrypop

I now firmly believe gangsta!GHJ is her dominant personality and the rest are just figments of my overactive imagination. See GHJIF 1 and 2 for irrefutable proof:

Please don't cross-post this on Soompi (send them a link to GHJ's thread instead) or share these on social media sites like Facebook/Instagram/Tumblr because a) I posted these outside Weibo without asking for permission and B) They clearly contain content from the additional NG/Making footages and I don't want the DCGallers to throw yet another hissy fit (which will result in another issued warning and that will stop people from sharing stuff we haven't yet seen). 

Saving them for your own personal consumption is fine though :D
69b711e1gw1ecybqnk7d5g20b107pqva.gif

69b711e1gw1ecy9j5t471g207p05jnpi.gif 
69b711e1gw1ecy9fbsk2ug20ak07o4qx.gif

69b711e1gw1ecy9eh1s4ig20ah0717wk.gif

69b711e1gw1ecy8re73img209s07u7wl.gif

Credit: 安努德烈_Kingdom@Weibo