Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest calcipurr

Okay, sorry about the length of my post. I procrastinated on all these for too long hahaI finally finished watching TMS Making! Somehow this wrap up hug made me really sad :(( Idk why it's fast forwarding?? And like everyone always says don't re-post anywhere else because I didn't ask sbs for permission lol. No copyright infringement intended, sbs. 
vp9.gif

I thought YMTB would make it better, but I didn't like the story at all. I guess I'm just not a big fan of short films in general. GHJ did a good job singing though :) and this is my favorite moment, idk why. I think I like her expression, she's like okaaay why is he touching me haha
ty5r.gif
For those who haven't seen TGL, look inside the spoilers at your own risk! *cough* @paradicez :P

I'm slowly re-watching TGL. Just made a GHJIF (@popcherrypop I'm borrowing the name, thanks

:P) of my favorite scene from the episode. I thought it was funny that DJ gets upset about the flower, but refuses to accept that he likes GAJ...while GAJ, still unaware of the fact, is so happy about it and praises herself for moving on to the next round. It's kind of sweet of him to come all the way there to support her in case she gets eliminated! And the trash can scene right after this reminded me of the ghost from TMS! I guess the Hong sisters have a thing with trash cans lol.
jdwb.gif 

About Pasta, I feel bad for saying this because almost everyone likes it. I still need to finish it...actually I don't even remember where I left off anymore. As much as I loved LSK's sexy voice, I just couldn't appreciate his character constantly yelling in every episode. I don't know. Maybe chefs do yell at their staffs all the time, so if that's the case then he did a swell job! Still, too much of it in a drama kind of ticks me off lol. But one thing I liked about it is her determination to climb the kitchen hierarchy and her courage to prove, or try to prove that she is capable. She was a very strong character, and GHJ portrayed her very well! Aaand this is one of the few times I rooted for the second male lead! :) 
I didn't give you a proper welcome. Welcome @hanipg! It's nice to see you on here :D
@noviphoenix Hmm there's a little photograph icon up there ^ (edit: I meant the menu bar where you write comments and everything lol) click on that and you can paste the image url. Hope this helps :) 
I don't celebrate it, but happy lunar new year! 

ayudya010492 said: Ahh,, yes I see some ppl dont really like Pasta,, well we're always would have different taste n opinions, rite?  :)
But fo myself, I really love her chemistry in  Pasta,, she's definitely not GHJ in there, but Se Yoo Kyung,, n her relationship w the chef is so natural, even w all scoldings n argues, they become to lovey dovey in the next time, LOL ^^n this MV is always can makes me want to re-watch Pasta again,, LoL^^
but...what I really salute her in Pasta was, did u noticed her when scene in Ep 9..? When the chef admit that he likes her as well, in the kitchen. Her face was REALLY BLUSHED, n when I watch it carefully, there wasnt a cut in that scene. Coz, the camera was keep rolling from b'fo the chef confess to her (her face still normal), untill the cheff confess to her (I swear I saw her face getting a bit red...more red...n totally RED. LOL).N then the chef's face was also got red as her, mybe LSG was affected by her (got into the emotion), which are proved that they're sucha great actress n actor. :x
In Thank You...yes I agree w someone who mentioned it b'fo that she was look best in here, so pure beauty w/o any make up, fashionable clothes, n accessories (although I luv her in her daily outfit so much). N again I saw her totally not as GHJ in there but as Lee Young Shin. N her chemistry w Jang Hyuk ajjussi was great n daebak too. N I never watched it w/o my tissue box. :-SS
In TGL...goshhh those drama was best of the best. just like the tittle, Best Love. I laughed n cried alot in there. N fo the 1st time I fell in love w ajjussi who older more than 20 years than me. (b'fo the oldest one is LSG, I always fell in  love w ajjusies who stared dramas w unnie). :\">
N TMS....dont even need to ask it. I'm here coz of that, remember? N thanks to TMS this fool fangirl finally realized that along this time I love GHJ, not just as actress but also as personality. N I also got to know a great man named SJS (I never found him as sexy man b'fo) , so thanks again to TMS  :)

n fo this weeks, I also marathonly (?) watched unnie's projects, 1st was Boomerang Family, which is so LOL fo me. Unnie's temper in there was so daeeebakkk LOL XD n amazingly I still found her lovely even in her role in there. Am I too biased? LOL.
n 2nd, Crush n Blush. honestly when 1st time I watched it, I didn't got the humor at all, n I found that movie was weird, but when I re-watched it again, finally my poor brain works n I got the humor of it, n LOLed (?) like hell >:) >:)N the next was Guns n Talk (with Won Bin one), even her scenes were not too much in there, but her character was pretty strong, n I got amazed again by how she got that great chemistry with Won Bin even their scenes were not so much n even not so long,,  =D>N next, was Love Fiction. N again, my poor slow load brain wasn't got the humor at the 1st time I watched it, besides the furry things. But when I re-watched it, finally I LOLed so hard. Esp at the double cherry one. =)) =))N then, I downloaded Sang Doo n Biscuit Teacher at same time, but decided to watch Biscuit Teacher 1st, coz Sang Doo is melodrama. At 1st I was a bit angry w Na Bo Ri (GHJ), coz she was't realized her own true feeling fo so longgggg time, but I LOVE the ending. hehehe :\"> :xN sang Doo...yea I have same impression w u,, at 1st it was like... :| but then I cry..cry...n cryyyyyyy :(:((n the ending was trully beautifully tragic, wasn't it..? :-SN the next one was Bizarre Love Triangle,, she was so damn cool in there, but idk somehow I found her cute n innocent in there, n feel who's lead their relationship n skinship is the another girl (her gf in the movie). N the ending was so AMAZED me. @-)N the last one I watched was YAMTB..!!!! Omgggg its 1st time I watch a short movie, n found it so good, n it coz of her!!!! Yea at the 1st time I saw her in that movie, I was like, wow, she's one of a kind (refers to her character). N Park Hee Sun was such a dork in those movie, n I was like WOWing when I saw him in RM Ep 165 with Gong Yoo oppa, n found him as a clumsy, sloppy, n dork man!!! Goshhhh he is too cute for an ajjussi,, LOL XD btw, is he married yet?

N yes,, I love to see unnie's chumminess w her platonic guys. Like Gong Yoo, Ha Jung Woo, Lee Chun Hee, Cha Seung Won (after saw whole TGL's BTSes), n Lee Seo Hyuk (the oppa in Soju CF, when I saw the making video). Unnie is seriously looks good w EVERYONE. My God. 
:-O

@paradicez I know right, that cherry things.... :)) now I wonder if @popcherrypop choose her nick because of that or what? I mean, reading most of her comments all this times, it's have a lot similarities with the meaning of cherry name, also surprisingly, the name of cherry fits very well with hyojin's onnie personality! and well.. even with that bumblebee.... ops, let's stop here. :D

I am looking forward for your cherry logo, FIGHTING paradicez!!! \m/

hanipg said:
GHJ celebrating LUNAR year
I love GHJ as all of you..may I join this thread? miss her

Last, because some of you post gifs from tgl's making/ng, I want to post one too, one of my favorite NG!

7499U1C.gif

Onnie so angry because Dk stop his car suddenly infront her, then onnie angrily come out, hit Dk's car window but suddenly after DK open his car window, onnie's voice change drastically.... "dokko jin ssi.." =))  what do happen to you onnie? are you forget your line or you got hypnotized by CSW-ssi??? :))

ah, in case you need to watch the vid, here the short version! :D

@noviphoenix.....you cann't use tinypic to post pics here.It won't work.Yhe same thing happened to me before.Use another one such as photobucket.

@hanipg....glad to meet u here, honey...

@calcipurr....why the 1st gif makes you sad?....i posted my analysis in the couple thread,the moment before this gif's moment and guess what...SJS keep hugging ghj..at the end,they have back home,right?. :D

Glad to see GHJ really enjoy and happy filming TMS....

Guest popcherrypop

@calcipurr:
Your first GHJIF made me feel like I was on crack or something, lolol. 

We are possibly the few from a (growing, from the looks of it) pool of peeps who didn't quite enjoy Pasta. Unappealing premise (to me - I'm just not interested in the italian restaurant setup) aside, I have actually seen a couple of movies (three in fact) with the male lead in it and I realized he always plays the same type of character in the exact same way? That and I'm not too fond of shouty douchey males either.

I'm interested to know why you didn't like YaMTB's story! Is it really the medium? Short films generally have its length playing against its material and I agree with you that it's really hard to make it work for an audience within a mere 15-25 minutes. But when it does, it hits hard. I wouldn't say YaMTB is a masterpiece but I felt it nudged me a lil? HA :D

Speaking of second leads, I know TGL fans are almost split 60-40 between Dokko and Pil Joo. Now, I'm a Dokko fangirl through and through which brings me to my next point...

@readlead:
....I clicked on your NG clip and the first thing I saw was this:
1560696_1400629206860145_1203802210_n.jp

:@) 3:-O :@) :(|) 3:-O :(|) 
Also, the last time I saw this clip, I thought she laughed cos' the car shade made a weird noise while lowering. Re-watching this again, I think it's because the shade took so long to finish lowering that it jarred her out of her state of anger and that's why she found it funny. I mean, realistically, no one would *pause* their anger, wait for the shade to completely lower and then continue being angry, haha!

Guest popcherrypop

Woah, we are a lil over four pages and approximately 90 more posts before we hit the big 200. The last time I did a quick count check was 11 days ago and we were on 173 and 400+ posts away from where we are now. Awwwwwww, and it's great to see everyone putting in loads of effort in every post here. *warm fuzzy feels*

As Tae Gong Shil once said to a particular male...

eb95e61bgw1ed2zfr3pnug20dw07tu0x.gifSource: DC

Hwa... Miss this thread.... :((
Sorry, for my late reply. I must fix my mood. hehe...

@dems unnie
Thank you. :D
I looks worry too much? heu... I know. TT I was worried, because i had little bad experiences with SJS fansgirl.
So i don't want that to happen again. :(( Some fans make me scary. heu...
But now, i feel much better. Thanks dems unnie ;)

@paradicez
Thank you :D
Semester collage this time seems quite busy? Fighting! ;)
And i am waiting for your "cherry" logo. hihi... :)>-

@everyone
Thanks for everyone who give advice to me. I will remember it. Thanks.

@popcherrypop
Thank you. I have edited my post about GHJ wearing hanbook. I add "fan-made" in that post.
Sorry for not checking first. Because at that time, i was little busy. :(

@SunnyK
Sorry, i should reply to you long time ago. But your question has been answered and explained completely by popcherrypop.
(thank you cherry) ;;)
I also like you, just new fans and new in soompi. If you have spare time, please feel free to join us. :)>-
This is my little story for bonus. hihi...
Previously i never update recent news or searching many article or picture of actors/actress i like.
But GHJ charm is an expection. The more i know, more positive things that i get. So i adore her much. And one of places where i can get information or exchanges ideas about GHJ is soompi. That's why i was quite active in here. In addition, i also found many friend in here. Espescially in GHJ thread, friend in here is very good and care. Because it, i feel comfortable in here.
Thanks to all GHJ fans in here.
>:D< :x

Guest kreesna

@yumenas glad you back dear and read your posts again :x
likes @dems unnie said..we have our own opinions and you only voiced out your opinion without intending to laugh at both of them. no worries dear :)>-
ab_zps26eca0a3.jpg

Happy weekend chingudeul...unniedeul :x
Random GHJ's picture for today :D (ooh gosh I miss her....unnie back to screen soon please)
9add3a224f4a20a40a44b4f092529822730ed0ff
cr: baidu

@everyone
a_zps091b9d82.jpg~original

@kreesna
Thank you. I was touched. ^^
Thank you dear. :D

When i was looking at the link @star1 from popcherrypop. I found one news of GHJ unnie.
This is not new news. This news was published on 31 December 2013.

[2014 bucket list] to see the stars with new hairstyle.2014 New Bucket ListIf you do not regret in 2014, was to create a new bucket list.
To upgrade good image and give you hair transformation every year, is not easy!
2014 is a special year to get started.

Bucket List-Change "Change Hair!"
Repeat the same trend over time which was a big change in hair system was captured.
New look from head to toe, let me introduced a new style of star to quickly look it is good to try.
201312311054227910_1.jpg

2. 5:5 or 2:8
Plain 7:3, 6:4 era passed. Short-haired, the parting is also extremely divided. Half of the banking issue 5: 5 to one side of the parting and merrier beats 2: 8 the parting is the trend. 5: 5, parting, neatly slices chic feeling, and some irregular and loose, you can express it seemed nonchalant emotionally. 5: 5 and the percentage or the parting face features a flattering outfit exactly, because fashion often rising in style. Just a glimpse of the face look longer. 2: 8 the parting is innocent and feminine but Manny having a mood-enhancing, bang when applied to a pleasant retro look which is perfect for creating.

Ps : Sorry if there is wrong translate. Because i use tool translate. hehe...
For the rest type of hair styles, please look at original article in here.
If you see that article, you will find something familiar for us. :D
Me : Hmm, is this a coincidence? hehe... Or just my mind full of that? :bz :bz

Guest marikolah

My computer somehow fixed itself so now I can start making gifs and contributing. Project 577 wasn't a lot of fun for me to watch at all but I did enjoy scenes like this one.

ounH33f.gif

Their friendship is really cute.

Because popcherrypop post some pictures of GHJ fashion style in TMS. Finally, i look for GHJ fashion style in TGL.
I found a blog that talks about fashion GHJ as Goo Ae Jung in each episode. I will post in here.
Forgive me for many picture. hehe... :)>-

[star in Drama] Gong Hyo Jin Fashion Style in The Greatest Love ep 1
Gong Hyo jin, she is a real fashionista and beloved Korean actress. She recently transformed into an idol star.
The actress reportedly practiced for hours to pull of a dance performance for her role in MBS's "The Greatest Love", as she is playing the role of an ex-member of the idol grup "National Treasure Girls". Pictures were also uploaded on the official homepage of "The Greatest Love", piquing the interest of many netizens. The actress is seen wearing a white sleeveless dress which emphasizes her innocent beauty.
"The Greatest Love" is a new Wed-Thurs drama about ex-star "Goo Ae Jung", who romances Korea's beloved top star "Dok Go Jin". She has an exceptional sence of style and her fashion in drama is already talk.

afagdddd.jpg
adf.jpg
adfghh.jpg

hj3.jpg
hj2.jpg

source : http://chicnblessed.blogspot.com