Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

21 hours ago, irukavt said:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000443950

this article about unnie, but i don't understand, s/o please help with eng

Hello @ irukavt, welcome to the thread... Let' spazz here...:)

I have read about that article too. It's 'bout GHJ's movies. Single rider and Missing. Something interesting  about  "Missing".The article said that in "Missing", GHJ use Korea-Chinese dialect and how curious they are regarding GHJ transformation from romantic comedy to thriller genre.

• Like 6

Thanks so much for the video @rovvxeryal @paradicez! I had just watched some clips from that interview, so thank you.

God, KSH is sooooo cute and handsome :flushed:

He kinda reminded me to one of the chefs from the italian team (Pasta), when he was interviewed and said GHJ is her ideal type  (or something like that) and he was all excited while talking about unnie.... Just like KSH hahaha.

--------------------

@lovedaisy13 you just made me more excited about 'Missing'.... I cannot wait! 

• Like 3

Jo eun ji (one of GHJ bestie, as Hyun woo in Oh My Venus) updates her insta with The 1975 concert in Seoul now. 

Unnie is a fan of this indie rock band. Her fave is Matthew, the vocalist (the one with tattoo)... Well, fangirling just like us... :D

Credit: Jo eun ji instagram

Screenshot_2016-01-28-23-42-03_145399934

GHJ spotted together with her hair stylist and Push button best friend, yesterday.

Screenshot_2016-01-28-23-48-17_145399971

Credit: Do young kwak instagram

• Like 3

All of Kiki member :D post this song in their insta. Gong hyo jin, Choi sung eun, Jo eun ji, Chu_chu , lee eun even Tablo.

Apparently, this indie rock group manage by Tablo's management HIGHGRND. 

@paradicez imagine unnie  and the gank going crazy over Matthew, shouting, singing, jumping all over the concert ... Cute and funny :). Too bad there's no pic about the1975 concert in her insta like GHJ's besties. (we want to see you take selfies with Matthew backstage.....qiqqiiq)

• Like 2

22 hours ago, paradicez said:

She post a song from The Black Skirts. 

I was addicted to 'Hollywood' (the song she shared last time) and even bought the song.. keke. 'Everything' is so soothing too!

Great taste in music. 

Yeah I'm still obsessed with 'Hollywood´, can't get over it haha. I really liked 'Everything' :blush: Actually since I heard 'Hollywood' I loved their sound and just listened to their previous work, so great... My scrobbles could tell how much I've been listened to The Black Skirts since December lol Also I've been listened to My Q's last 2 albums as well, he has quite good songs :D 

And I was surprised when I saw she is a The 1975 stan, I like them as well, they remind me to INXS a lot which I love! 

So I agree, our unnie has such a great taste in music :glasses:

• Like 4

On 30/1/2016 at 11:38 PM, cutie_let_let said:

Vote for uri Gongvely at the 2016 SIA Style Icon Asia (http://sia.interest.me/survey)

She is in 9th place (for now) :cold_sweat: Let's not forget to vote every day.

I already screenshot'd the ones that are ahead of our unnie so tomorrow I'm not gonna vote for them lol (except for KSH ^_^)

Fighting, GHJ unnie!

• Like 5

You are so sweet @music22science. Don't worry, our unnie already known as fashionista and trendsetter in SK. Designers , fashion critics, stylist ,etc in industry know it well. She always nominated in SIA and be the winner for some icons previously... She receive or not, will not affect unnie's image as fashionista...:).But i will still vote for her...qiqiqiqi.

Found this in her DC

Screenshot_2016-02-01-08-48-17_145429132

Love you gongvelyans...i like the left message and right message from gongvelyans here at soompi. Let's continue with unnie's birthday project...Calling all gongvelyans to join...:D

• Like 6

WOW...an LBH & KHJ  collaboration. ....didnt see that one coming....very intriging to say the least...So proud to see our lady choosing projects with substance. . ....This will be based in Australia perhaps for a short time.....amazing,  it will be so awesome to meet/see GHJ here in Brisvegas...OMG, excited much.....omo omo omo....YAH!!! WOW. ....

Time flies so quickly these days, another birthday to celebrate. ..YAY!! GHJ, looking forward to Missing.....you're looking absolutely young, fresh and beautiful as always.....GHJ FIGHTING! 

• Like 7

February 1, 2016

LEE Byung-hun and KONG Hyo-jin Board SINGLE RIDER
2nd Korean Production from Warner Bros.

by Pierce Conran / KoBiz

trXPzrbyEVzdeKLfWajU.png  

For its second venture in the Korean film industry, following KIM Jee-woon’s currently filming period action Secret Agent with SONG Kang-ho, Warner Bros. will pair stars LEE Byung-hun and KONG Hyo-jin in upcoming thriller Single Rider. The film will mark the directing debut of LEE Joo-young, a graduate of the Korea National University of Arts.

LEE will play a branch manager of an investment firm who sends his wife (played by KONG) and son to Australia for school. When he loses everything, he travels there to meet them.

Despite a rocky start, LEE ended 2015 on a high note with the massive success of Inside Men, which attracted over nine million viewers to theaters. LEE has also signed on to shoot the thriller The Master, with GANG Dong-won and KIM Woo-bin, but with Single Rider beginning in March, it is unclear when that will happen.

Star of numerous films and TV shows, including 2008’s Crush And Blush, GONG hasn’t appeared on the big screen since Boomerang Family in early 2013. Before Single Rider, she will first be seen in the recently wrapped thriller Missing Child, alongside UHM Ji-won.

Warner Bros. will finance and distribute the film in Korea. Following 20th Century Fox (Intimate Enemies, 2015; Goksung), they are the second studio to venture into local productions for the Korean market.

• Like 9

22 hours ago, paradicez said:

tumblr_o112x5tq8r1tgob6qo1_1280.jpg

2 more months and it will be Gong Hyo Jin's Birthday! Gongvelyans! Check your private message for more details. If there are any Gong Hyo Jin fans that are lurking, please message me if you want to join in the fun~ :D:D 

what project?

• Like 2

Jo Jung Suk and Gong Hyo Jin in Talks to Star in New Drama Together

Jo Jung Suk and Gong Hyo Jin in Talks to Star in New Drama Together

Actors Jo Jung Suk and Gong Hyo Jin are in talks of making a drama comeback together.

On February 2, Jo Jung Suk’s agency and Gong Hyo Jin’s agency revealed, “The two are thinking about starring in the new drama ‘Incarnation of Envy (tentative title).’”

If Jo Jung Suk decides to star in this drama, he will be playing the role of Lee Hwa Shin, a smart, witty, and handsome news anchor. He’s a veteran reporter who is great at getting information. In short, he is the “perfect man.”

If Gong Hyo Jin decides to do this drama, she will be playing the role of Pyo Na Ri, a part-time weather forecaster who is poor and lacks connections with others. She is an innocent and bright girl who can’t say no to anyone. She’s a love seeker who desperately wants to be in a relationship, even if it’s a bad one.

This drama promises to make the audience laugh with its realistic and comedic plot line.

Both Jo Jung Suk and Gong Hyo Jin may be making a comeback to the small screen after appearing on “Oh My Ghost” and “Producer,” respectively, last year.

It will air some time in July.

Source (1)

Credit: 

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/02/jo-jung-suk-and-gong-hyo-jin-in-talks-to-star-in-new-drama-together/

• Like 4