Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Gong Hyo-jin, Jo Jung-seok for KBS rom-com Jealousy Incarnate

Aieee, this would be such a cute pairing. Come on drama gods, let’s make it happen! There’s a new KBS romantic comedy in the works from the writer of Miss Korea and Pasta, and Gong Hyo-jin (The Producers) is being courted for a reunion with her. The series is called Jealousy Incarnate, and Jo Jung-seok (Oh My Ghostess) is up to play her leading man. I can already smell the petty hijinks a mile away. Oh what fun we’ll have!

The new project from writer Seo Sook-hyang is a comedy about relationships that’s set in the world of broadcast news. Jo Jung-seok is up for the role of a star reporter and news anchor, a macho type with the perfect specs and the brains to back them up. He’s handsome and so eloquent that he instills trust, but he’s also a veteran reporter who goes after stories with the persistence of a gangster. The title of the drama is a pun on his name, Lee Hwa-shin (hwashin = incarnate). And knowing Jo Jung-seok, he’ll also be puffed-up-bravado-with-balance-issues incarnate.

Gong Hyo-jin has been offered the role of a weathercaster. She went to third-rate college and has no money and no connections, and is only under temporary contract with the station. She’s self-sufficient and strong and cute, but is starved for love. She’s the type of person who doesn’t know how to say no, whether it’s to a man who likes her or doesn’t like her.

The drama will be a lighthearted comedy about how jealousy ruins people, and about the fierce competition and love between an anchor and a weathercaster. The setting makes it sound like a familiar drama, since we’ve seen plenty of newsroom dramas, and newsroom romances at that. But it sounds different enough from Gong Hyo-jin’s last drama (where she played the veteran PD in the variety department), and I prefer her in cute, bubbly roles. I hope that the jealousy theme makes it more like the throwback drama Jealousythan just another workplace rom-com, but I trust the writer to put a good spin on the romance, and I definitely trust this cast to make more of the roles than what’s on the page.

Jealousy Incarnate is looking at a July broadcast on KBS.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/02/gong-hyo-jin-jo-jung-seok-for-kbs-rom-com-jealousy-incarnate/#more-111639

• Like 5

Jo Jung Suk and Kong Hyo Jin could appear in new KBS 2TV drama

73499-392917.jpg

It has been reported that actor Jo Jung Suk and actress Kong Hyo Jin are in talks to appear in new KBS 2TV drama ‘Incarnation of Jealousy.’

The drama is scheduled to air in July, and will tell of the competition and the love story between a news anchor and a weather forecaster. Jo Jung Suk was offered the role of Lee Hwa Shin who is a perfect guy who has the gift of the gab, smart, handsome, and witty. Kong Hyo Jin meanwhile was offered the role of Pyo Na Ri who graduated from a third-rate university, poor, and works as a part-time weather forecaster. She has strong survival instincts, and craves for love even though her perspective of love is quite outdated.

Jo Jung Suk and Kong Hyo Jin last appeared in the dramas ‘Oh My Ghost’ and ‘The Producers’ respectively last year.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

http://kpopfighting.com/2016/02/03/jo-jung-suk-and-kong-hyo-jin-could-appear-in-new-kbs-2tv-drama/

• Like 5

New movie and new drama(perhaps)? Well, GHJ unnie, if you agree...i believe you can ... :)

Gongvelyans, please introduce our girl on the runway.... :phew: 

Can you guess what year is this? *curious*

3718159191_a62d897f_zpsem2hcemq.gif?w=48

Credit: GHJ DC GGallery

Don't forget to vote for SIA 2016

• Like 6

On 2/3/2016 at 8:28 PM, chibiusa said:

Gong Hyo-jin, Jo Jung-seok for KBS rom-com Jealousy Incarnate

Aieee, this would be such a cute pairing. Come on drama gods, let’s make it happen! There’s a new KBS romantic comedy in the works from the writer of Miss Korea and Pasta, and Gong Hyo-jin (The Producers) is being courted for a reunion with her. The series is called Jealousy Incarnate, and Jo Jung-seok (Oh My Ghostess) is up to play her leading man. I can already smell the petty hijinks a mile away. Oh what fun we’ll have!

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/02/gong-hyo-jin-jo-jung-seok-for-kbs-rom-com-jealousy-incarnate/#more-111639

I just get more excited about this drama seeing that is from the writer of Pasta. Please gimme another sweet candy flawless drama

master-s-sun-kdrama-image-masters-sun-kd

On 2/3/2016 at 11:43 PM, lovedaisy13 said:

New movie and new drama(perhaps)? Well, GHJ unnie, if you agree...i believe you can ... :)

Gongvelyans, please introduce our girl on the runway.... :phew: 

Can you guess what year is this? *curious*

PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES- MODERATOR

Credit: GHJ DC GGallery

Don't forget to vote for SIA 2016

I'm curious now too :joy:

• Like 2

Gong Hyo Jin and Jo Jung Seok in talks for new KBS drama

Ilgan Sports - Naver: [Exclusive] Jo Jung Seok and Gong Hyo Jin to work together in KBS 'Incarnation of Envy'

[+2,871, -60] Such an odd pairing but I think it's alright! Looking forward to it

[+2,333, -62] Odd pair. No words needed for Gong Hyo Jin's acting. I can't picture her chemistry with Jo Jung Seok but looking forward to it

[+1,986, -42] Heol. From the writer of 'Pasta' ㄷㄷ

[+1,325, -52] Must watch it ㅋㅋㅋ

[+1,187, -51] Looking forward to their pairing!!! Gongvely ♡

[+135, -21] Looking forward to Gongvely in a romcom!!!!

[+52, -2] He said in an interview that he wants to act with Gong Hyo Jin ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ His wish came true. Hwaiting!!!!!!

[+81, -17] Gong Hyo Jin's acting adds so much charms to her characters. She's jjang

Credit: http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2016/02/gong-hyo-jin-and-jo-jung-seok-in-talks.html 

(Omitted a few comments :P

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, cutie_let_let said:

The drama thread, with uri Gongvely's name on it, is already created even though the cast hasn't confirmed yet ~ hehe

I want her in a drama but I wonder how she will do that while shooting for Single Rider and promoting Missing? ~ hehe

Nnn already a thread? Hope GHJ and JJS confirm for this drama :) It's gonna be such a busy year!

Gong Hyo Jin lives every girl's dream in bts photos for 'Suecomma Bonnie'

gong-hyo-jin_1454705844_af_org.jpg

Every girl dreams of surrounding herself with gorgeous shoes, so Gong Hyo Jin is definitely living the life!  Oh, and if you couldn't tell, this is a photo shoot for a shoe brand.

Hot company 'Suecomma Bonnie' dropped some bts shots of their model, Gong Hyo Jin, who is seen in a casual denim overall and surrounded by a ton of shoes from the 2016 S/S season.  She shows off the special sneakers in her true fashionista style.  Everything looks simple yet so stylish at the same time, which is a feat only she can pull off!

Check out some of the bts shots below!

gong-hyo-jin_1454705827_ghj1.jpg

gong-hyo-jin_1454705827_ghj2.jpg

gong-hyo-jin_1454705828_ghj3.jpg

gong-hyo-jin_1454705858_ghj4.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/02/gong-hyo-jin-lives-every-girls-dream-in-bts-photos-for-suecomma-bonnie

• Like 6

c04472a1gw1f0qjubm03wj20e8096wf8.jpg

Pic cred: GHJ Baidu

Translation: 
일간스포츠독자여러분 새해엔 더 행복한 일들이 가득하시길
Daily Sports readers, Hope you'll have more happy things in this New Year
Kong Hyo Jin 2016

Credit: Cutie_let_let  & Aullyeong

• Like 6

:heart:Hello Gongvelyans :P Been caught up in drama-watching and RL, but been lurking and wow! time flies! It's been a long while since I last posted here. And another birthday soon for uri 'Lovely' GongVely :P 

Came across this Section TV 'excerpt on Gong Hyo Jin'; and I'm sure Gongvelyans will be happy to hear of the praises heaped on her by K-media. It's blocked on YT, so am trying via goog...hope it works as well.

20160207 Section TV - CUT on Gong Hyo Jin

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzBsukEkYBcOX2N4N20xYWo3dU0

(just in case the vid will not work for you, here are some screencaps :P 

Spoiler

rWCVBGv.jpgbB7urnP.jpg7sTS20E.jpgDJzdQv7.jpg0Y98M7S.jpgfq0ps88.jpgosVCpBQ.jpg7WyCWt3.jpgJKGse2N.jpg

tRuxEle.jpgUzvOU9y.jpgh2r54ZM.jpg5NnjBO8.jpg

Btw, since all the hot male actors are dying to partner her again, can we have the sequel to 

The Master's Sun, a Season 2?...PLEASEEEEE PDs/Broadcasters/Writers...juseyo!)

To you who celebrate, "Have a blessed New Lunar 'Monkey' Year!" :heart:

AVNDL9w.jpg

PS: Back to lurking and drama-watching... :) 

• Like 9

What a lovely day starting with great news...thank you @ jadecloud.... Uhhh...so many hot namja...:phew:

Some gongvelyans will say...i want TMS season 2, while others IOTL season 2, TGL season 2, even Pasta season 2, etc....Well chingu, we might have different taste about her "best" chemistry..It'a a prove that our GHJ is lovely indeed for us who she called "friend" in her insta and her co-stars... Keep unite and support her...We are one, Gongvelyans..:D...Love you all gongvelyans...

To everyone who celebrate ..

"Have a bright future, good knowledge and great success this year ahead ...Happy a blessed "Monkey" year..":)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, lovedaisy13 said:

What a lovely day starting with great news...thank you @ jadecloud.... Uhhh...so many hot namja...:phew:

Some gongvelyans will say...i want TMS season 2, while others IOTL season 2, TGL season 2, even Pasta season 2, etc....Well chingu, we might have different taste about her "best" chemistry..It'a a prove that our GHJ is lovely indeed for us who she called "friend" in her insta and her co-stars... Keep unite and support her...We are one, Gongvelyans..:D...Love you all gongvelyans...

To everyone who celebrate ..

"Have a bright future, good knowledge and great success this year ahead ...Happy a blessed "Monkey" year..":)

Come to think of it, @lovedaisy13 I would also love to have a season 2 for IOTL, TGL and Pasta too hehe. So, can we have all that? If not, how about one kdrama with GHJ and all these hawt namjas at her feet? Bet the ratings will go through the roof in ep 1. :crazy::D

Kwriters....that's an idea for you to take up. Juseyo? :lol:

• Like 1