Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

22 hours ago, cutie_let_let said:

@kkongvelyaussiefan Youngshin had a dream where she was rich while her daughter's father was the poor one. In other words, they switched their social class. Hehe~

Thank You is my most favorite drama of uri Gongvely~:heart:

Ah~~ that's what I thought too but I didn't know it was her dream. I thought it was like a 'what if' scenario that was inserted randomly. 

On 2/15/2016 at 4:52 AM, cutie_let_let said:

@kkongvelyaussiefan Youngshin had a dream where she was rich while her daughter's father was the poor one. In other words, they switched their social class. Hehe~

Thank You is my most favorite drama of uri Gongvely~:heart:

I was very confused when I watched, too. Took me a little bit to understand.

I love it so much, too! I think what I like the most is that even when it's not entirely focused on the "romantic couple" subject, it doesn't matter because the story/trama is really good and well sustained by the actors, especially uri GHJ. And the litle girl is such a cutie pie haha. I love that GHJ has taken some risks choosing dramas like this and she really delivers while playing her characters, that's why I respect her so much

• Like 1

Kong Hyo-jin designs bag

Updated : February 17 2016
A-
A+

Handbag brand Vincis' will roll out a new handbag designed by actress Kong Hyo-jin from Feb. 25. 

“Kong participated in designing the bag, choosing the materials, colors and ornaments,” said a representative from her agency Soop Management on Wednesday.

(Vincis')

The “Hyo Bag” was entirely her creation.

Tattooist Novo also participated in designing a pattern on the exterior of the bag.

The 37-year-old actress had previously collaborated with clothing brands “Suecomma Bonnie” and “LAP.” 

Her latest drama series “Producers” ended in June. 2015, and her new films “Single Rider” and “Missing: Lost Child” will open in theaters this year.

By Kim Soo-hyang (shkim@heraldcorp.com)

http://m.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201602171433536749890_2

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, cutie_let_let said:

Kong Hyo-jin designs bag

Updated : February 17 2016
A-
A+

Handbag brand Vincis' will roll out a new handbag designed by actress Kong Hyo-jin from Feb. 25. 

“Kong participated in designing the bag, choosing the materials, colors and ornaments,” said a representative from her agency Soop Management on Wednesday.

The “Hyo Bag” was entirely her creation.

Tattooist Novo also participated in designing a pattern on the exterior of the bag.

The 37-year-old actress had previously collaborated with clothing brands “Suecomma Bonnie” and “LAP.” 

Her latest drama series “Producers” ended in June. 2015, and her new films “Single Rider” and “Missing: Lost Child” will open in theaters this year.

By Kim Soo-hyang (shkim@heraldcorp.com)

http://m.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201602171433536749890_2

:wub::wub: 

At work, my boss always works with me for I work mostly 5-6 days a week. When we're not busy we get into talking and she knows I'm a huge fan of Gong Hyo Jin. 

She asks me why I love her so much. 

Why?

She's unlike any other Korean actress. She's not the prettiest, but it's because her beauty cannot be compared... She oozes her own beauty.

2d9b93e7c4dac5ccc3689afaf9e76d6a.jpg

She has SWAG ;)  <3, she's both soft and tough, and has a reeeally deep sense for fashion (can she pass it onto me?). 

She has wisdom on things I also want to gain knowledge of. 

She's a talented actress, designer, model who may have insecurities of her own, but in any case does not feel restricted to say her opinion.

In her own right, she might as well be an entrepreneur! Always having a creative and witty mind and putting them to practice.

She's had hardships of her own - we all do, of different sorts - and I admire her persistence for getting passed her hardships.

If only my boss understands, there's a deep respect that I have for Gong Hyo Jin, and I see that she's genuine and not just 'some actress out there who smiles and play nice because a camera points at her/ eyes follow her/ ears listen to her".

Being a film/tv student I acknowledge and respect her. If I had a short movie/project, I probably also want her to star in it. :P:lol:

PS: I really love this photo of her. <3

• Like 7