Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

On 25/12/2015 at 7:46 AM, sin hoonsim said:

Bravo, thank you so much for the link. .....very emotional and endearing to see GHJ's past work and collaborations. ....so proud to be a fan of this amazing and brilliant actress...

Looking forward to so much more in 2016.....Wishing so much happiness,  love and great success this year for our beautiful GHJ 

Happy New Year to all the ladies in the house, thank you for your hard work here.... FIGHTING! 

• Like 6

Quite excited seeing the pairing again of GHJ & GY.......yah.great start for the New Year, loving their CF together but it appears too formal and stuffy, ...not showing their cute personalities and gorgeous attributes,  or is that just me wanting more.....

Anyhoo, Congratulations to our GHJ for winning the Couples Award together with KSH & CTH.....I am so happy and proud of the Producer cast because of their respect and camaraderie they have with each other, and this was again seen at the KBS Awards night.  I too like @lovedaisy13 said , was happy to see the cardboard poster of her in between her past co-stars, woah.....only our GHJ has that respect and deserved admiration from many...right...

Looking forward to a great year with lots of new things unfolding...its going to be DAEBAK and what ever new project our GHJ will be participating in,  the support and love of her fans will be there with her always.....absolutely! 

Kamsahmnida @ALL for your ongoing love and support for our GHJ, have a fantastic week.....FIGHTING! !!

• Like 6

20 hours ago, chakita babe said:

Quite excited seeing the pairing again of GHJ & GY.......yah.great start for the New Year, loving their CF together but it appears too formal and stuffy, ...not showing their cute personalities and gorgeous attributes,  or is that just me wanting more.....

Anyhoo, Congratulations to our GHJ for winning the Couples Award together with KSH & CTH.....I am so happy and proud of the Producer cast because of their respect and camaraderie they have with each other, and this was again seen at the KBS Awards night.  I too like @lovedaisy13 said , was happy to see the cardboard poster of her in between her past co-stars, woah.....only our GHJ has that respect and deserved admiration from many...right...

You're not alone about the pics, me too! But there are some pics that are very gorgeous :blush:

.....only our GHJ has that respect and deserved admiration from many...right...

I thought the same! Our unnie, her impact and respect towards her is real :glasses:

-----------------------------------------

And don't forget to vote for our GHJ! (2 more days)

Actress of the Year: http://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2015-vote/?c=16

Drama of the Year: http://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2015-vote/?c=29

Have a nice day, y'all!

• Like 3

"Missing" status based on KOFIC report. There are about 45 film in queue for "complete" and "to be release" status... Soon we'll see unnie promote the movie...means...photoshoot, interview, TV appearance, etc...

Fighting unnie !!!

Note : No 8 from above..

Credit: KOFIC

Screenshot_2016-01-08-19-45-16_145225725

One more update(...about 5 days ago actually :D )

Screenshot_2016-01-09-13-20-35_145232046

Credit: soop_bos instagram

Soop's family new year ceremony...

The one and only woman who stand for a cute pic...yes..our unnie.. ... :)

• Like 7

On 1/9/2016 at 0:29 AM, lovedaisy13 said:

"Missing" status based on KOFIC report. There are about 45 film in queue for "complete" and "to be release" status... Soon we'll see unnie promote the movie...means...photoshoot, interview, TV appearance, etc...

Fighting unnie !!!

Note : No 8 from above..

Credit: KOFIC

One more update(...about 5 days ago actually :D )

Credit: soop_bos instagram

Soop's family new year ceremony...

The one and only woman who stand for a cute pic...yes..our unnie.. ... :)

Omg can't wait!!! Thanks for the info, sis! 

-------

Mimi is so cute in that pic :blush:

• Like 1

January 14, 2016

Gong Hyo-jin spends time with her nephew

Source: 10Asia via Hancinema.net

photo674579.jpg

Actress Kong Hyo-jin shared a photo of herself spending lovely time with her nephew.

On January 14th, Kong Hyo-jin posted a photo on her personal Instagram saying, "Aunt will show how to win Boggle Boggle".

In the uploaded image, Kong Hyo-jin is wearing an orange sweater. Her band down to the eyebrows makes her look really cute.

Kong Hyo-jin was loved much for her role in KBS 2TV's "Producers" last year.

• Like 5