Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

I haven't watched it but I really want to see YSY and KJH "kissing" LOL this is epic. I bet KJH is the naughty one, he move his head so it looks like they kissing

edit: I watched a clip, I think their lips is accidentally touching? I laughed so hard although I don't understand YSY yelling about what LOL and KJH shy laughing :D naughty KJH

from picture, I thought they play pocky games, but it is ice cube :o

I think this week is so funny based on several clip, can't wait to watch the subbed one... I'm dying to watch this episode and next week. YSY is truly shining in this 2 episode

• Like 5

omo! i think i just saw YSY's full penalty outfit in the teaser for next week's episode. haha. it looks so funny. he wore a pink shirt and a black skirt, the accessories include a scarf, a beanie, sunglasses and a bag. based on the fancams recently maybe they decided to ditch the scarf, sunglasses and bag. hohoho

edit: next ep teaser is up on 1n2ds facebook (link below)

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=518924631787150&id=262463344099948&__tn__=*s*s-R

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, cherrycokez said:

I haven't watched it but I really want to see YSY and KJH "kissing" LOL this is epic. I bet KJH is the naughty one, he move his head so it looks like they kissing

edit: I watched a clip, I think their lips is accidentally touching? I laughed so hard although I don't understand YSY yelling about what LOL and KJH shy laughing :D naughty KJH

I think this week is so funny based on several clip, can't wait to watch the subbed one... I'm dying to watch this episode and next week. YSY is truly shining in this 2 episode

YSY was saying 'this hyung is weird!', bcos Junho was laughing like he's enjoying it! Lol. I do love Junho-Donggu. Hahaha. We also see Donggu-the-Pikku again cos he failed in throwing water balloons. Junho had to stepped up but they still failed as a team to win the buffet dinner in the end. Lol. BUT in the end, Donggu is one lucky guy indeed, because he still won a plate of food. Poor Junho dint get any food for the whole day!

Yup, next week teaser is Donggu in pink shirt and black skirt! 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, cherrycokez said:

Their lips were touching lol but idk if it was accidental or not cos from what I've seen Junho (being the yapsa he is) moved his head so they were in the right position for kissing, and had the intention to do it (for fun ofc) hahahaha:tongue: I thought it'd be pocky too, but the ice cubes were bigger / longer than I expected so they should be able to move it w/o touching hehe

• Like 5

I wish he keep the fringe up forever!!! He's always handsome but looks 20 times better showing his forehead! Like Hyun Jae!

Today he's heading to Japan, so maybe we'll get some pics from both sides!

He's going to another two countries this month and next month, and it's supposed to wrap up this project by the end of September! :wink: 

• Like 9

8 hours ago, blackberrypie said:

YSY was saying 'this hyung is weird!', bcos Junho was laughing like he's enjoying it! Lol. I do love Junho-Donggu. Hahaha.

Thanks for the translation, it makes more funny :lol: this hyung is sly, be careful Donggu :tongue:

8 hours ago, hyuuhikari said:

Their lips were touching lol but idk if it was accidental or not cos from what I've seen Junho (being the yapsa he is) moved his head so they were in the right position for kissing, and had the intention to do it (for fun ofc) hahahaha:tongue: I thought it'd be pocky too, but the ice cubes were bigger / longer than I expected so they should be able to move it w/o touching hehe

Yes the other teams not tilt their head so much as JunHo... maybe JunHo trying to look as kissing but end up their lips touching LOL :lol:

2 hours ago, allythefangirl said:

^he looks soooo hot on those clips!!! 

Ikr, my eyes only look at him, can't move my eyes to other members :wub:

• Like 5

6 hours ago, rachelyun said:

I wish he keep the fringe up forever!!! He's always handsome but looks 20 times better showing his forehead! Like Hyun Jae!

Today he's heading to Japan, so maybe we'll get some pics from both sides!

He's going to another two countries this month and next month, and it's supposed to wrap up this project by the end of September! :wink: 

Indeed! He needs to 'smoothly' slide his fringe back like how JJY did it in the video with Junho. Hahaha. 

Wow, wonder what is this project? Its probably to be released during his fan meeting i suppose. His fan meeting is in Oct isnt it? Haha. Anyone from this thread going for the fan meeting? 

I wish he'd pick a new drama again soon... i still dont feel like watching any drama after TBH... and once a week on 1N2D is a long wait!  

after yesterday's 1N2D ep, i also wish to see suchan and donggu meetup!!!!! Haha. Suchan's voice is so cute, and Donggu is so good with children. I also wonder if Sujin and Tae Eun will like Donggu too or not... hahahaha... if only they'll cast Cha Siblings again on 1N2D! Sujin seems to have accidentally shaved a part of her fringe... lol.. so cute...

• Like 6

Lee Se Young wants to work with him again https://www.soompi.com/2017/08/20/lee-se-young-names-actor-wants-work/

I wish they translated the full interview, but oh well, I think in every interview I've seen of her, she praises his acting so much, also she says he helped and encouraged her.

He arrived!

--------------------------------------

The project is not related to his fanmeeting or the photos (?? or maybe the photos too? It's unclear for me why he has been taking photos, it's for this or it's just for fun), I can't say and don't want to spoil either... but hopefully he will say what's going on soon, anyway, we will know in Oct-Nov!

• Like 6

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=312&aid=0000275521

this article? Actually i've glimpse through almost all of the articles with Lee Se Young and Dong Hyun Bae. Dint notice they speak much about YSY so dint find anything much to share. Seems like both were quite reserved in saying much about YSY or there isnt much to say.. lol. 

Quick summary (of all articles): - alot were kinda repetitives -

LSY did mention she and YSY had lots of skinship throughout the drama, so they've become close like family now. She also said the rooftop studio set is very hot plus a low ceiling. So whilst filming, they were also perspiring alot and had to keep touching up their makeup. When doing kiss scenes, she said there's smell of sweat and thick 'floating' makeups on their faces... overall the real condition is not that 'romantic'. One of the qs asked was to compare YSY and KMJ's roles and which of the two LSY preferred. LSY said both have their charms. KMJ started out as the soft, caring kind of guy when he offered WS to stay at the rooftop studio when she had no place to go. Whereas for YSY's character, YHJ grows more charming as the story progress. She also mentioned in the beginning, she thought there wasnt any loveline between YHJ and WS, but it seems from the viewer's feedback, it was added on later, because viewers like the 'bickering' chemistry between HJ-WS. LSY also mentioned she trusted YSY alot, since this is her first time in a lead female role, and she felt she is still lacking in many ways, but she often seeks YSY's advice, like how she should portray certain expressions in certain scenes.

Dong Hyun Bae said he is closer to KMJ, because they have more scenes together, and he said he had hoped the ending would be a sad one, because he felt bad for JiHoon who lost WS to HJ. Lol. But he's still glad it ended happily. He said he was the mood-maker in the filming locations, and YSY thanked him for doing so, on behalf of YSY as the main actor of the drama. Supposedly main actor are usually the mood-maker (?), and DHB relieves YSY of that burden by doing so. DHB also mentioned he was the one who started approaching the other 3 (ie. LSY, YSY, KMJ) because he is the elder one amongst them, so he felt he had to be the one to approach them to build relationships first. But now they are good friends. He also talked about how CTH was the one who picked/casted him in the drama, and he feels honoured.

• Like 6

Lee Se Young Names The Actor She Wants To Work With Again

Lee-Se-Young1.jpg

Actress Lee Se Young sat down for an interview after wrapping up KBS2’s drama “Greatest One-Shot,” which aired its final episode on July 22.

Showing great affection for her last drama, Lee Se Young said, “I wondered if there was any other drama that had such good teamwork amongst the actors and staff as this one. It was a special drama.”

Despite debuting at the age of six and being a celebrity for 21 years, her last role in “Greatest One-Shot” was a student preparing for the civil service exam, a stark reality for Korean youth today. With this in mind, she said she approached her character Woo Seung more carefully and could relate because she also lived fiercely.

Lee Se Young shared, “Two years ago, I watched my friends write cover letters, study for the TOEIC exam, and go to job interviews. I have the job of a celebrity, but I use my cell phone as a flashlight and read scripts inside a dark car.”

She also mentioned “trying to repeat outfits as much as possible during filming, because Woo Seung had too many clothes to be a civil service exam student,” showing meticulous dedication to her role.

Lee Se Young also touched on her charming co-star Yoon Shi Yoon and said she wants to work with him again in a future project.

Currently, Lee Se Young is a co-host on “Get It Beauty.”

Source: https://www.soompi.com/2017/08/20/lee-se-young-names-actor-wants-work/

• Like 7

Hello everyone! I've been a silent reader of this forum for a few days now and I can't help but share some thoughts. I'm trying to back read all the post up to the very first one. I'm a new fan, it's just a little more than six months since I started following our dear Yoon Si Yoon (What have I been doing all this years that I didn't get to notice this beautiful man). It was hard fangirling as I couldn't find much content in english, and this page was heaven sent. I'm very happy I stumbled upon this site. I get to learn a lot about Yoon Si Yoon, and the more I do, the more I love him. 

I first saw him from watching 1N2D episode with Park Bo Gum. I noticed him but I didn't pay much attention, I thought he is an idol. Next I saw the Hwarang episode and got curious about him, why is he called Donggu but it says Si Yoon in the subtitle. I look him up in google and learned that he is new member (and he is already 30 y/o), and was the lead in King of Baking (it was quite popular in my country but haven't seen it before). After which, I watched the 6th sense episode (JJY's comeback episode) and that sealed the deal, that's where I noticed I've already started liking him. His visuals did somehow caught my attention but it was his character & personality that captured my heart. To catch up from all those years that I missed, I started binge watching 1N2D season 3, from the time he joined. I searched more about him, tried to read any article and content that I could find, then started to watch his previous dramas (KOB, FBND, MOTW, ROFL), movie (Mr. Baek), few interviews, old vids, etc. I followed social media accounts and even created a twitter account for fan girling purposes. From that, I've seen that he is really a promising actor. But more than that, he is truly beautiful is inside and out, he is kind and passionate, hardworking and very dedicated. He is a humble and a genuine person. His values, positivity and outlook toward life is such an inspiration. He is a happy pill that spreads happiness like a virus, just his smile melts my heart.

Then came The Best Hit, I was very happy that I could see him in a drama that is currently airing. It was the first and only drama that I followed from the day the confirmation of casting came out, and watched while still currently being aired in SoKor. I waited every Friday & Saturday and watched it even raw. After TBH ended, I'm patiently waiting for his next project, seeing him once a week in 1N2D isn't enough. Gosh, I fell so hard for YSY, it's like I can't live without him anymore. I need a daily dose of him everyday. Hahaha! But still, there is so much more I need to learn about him. Currently, I'm rewatching TBH, and plan to watch some of his dramas that I haven't seen yet, (probably M2F, then High Kick) while I back read through all your posts. I will forever support him in all his endeavors. Thank you very much @rachelyunfor starting this and keeping it up. I really admire your dedication. Really ddabong! Also, thank you all for your dedication, constant updates, translations, and sharing your love for our beloved Yoon Si Yoon. I'm very grateful for this thread and all the other social media accounts I get constant updates to what he is up to this days. I hope we could all meet him someday, what a dream come true for us it would be. I pray for the best for him in the future, more success and breakthrough, and dreams coming true. I believe the best is yet to come for him. Siyoon, oppa, fighting! Saranghae! 

P.S. Sorry for the long post! Haha! I just can't help it. Cheers everyone, have a great day! 

• Like 12

i agree with you guys, YSY needs to keep his hair off his forehead like YHJ. he looks good with a fringe but he looks so much better with his hair brushed back. and i hope he maintains his dark/black hair colour, imo it suits him the most. :)

the latest 1n2ds episode was awesome! so much laughter. i had fun laughing at YSY's bad attempts in the ballon game. it seems like he was just throwing without any aim and slowly starting to lose his senses, to the point KJH had to intervene. hahahaha

• Like 10

Wow, seems he's improved his dance skill ... I think in below vidcut he's dancing arabic and did that great :D ... Haha , when his naughty mood gets awake he reveals  much more of his funny performance skills ... :tongue:

Welcome dear @majic , most of us have  the same experience of falling in the magic of Mr. Yoon as you ,making  us addicted to him and feeling hard passing even one day without about him ... :wink:   :wub:

• Like 8