Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Actually I enjoy this 2 days 1 night this week episode, Donggu get a lot of screentime :heart: and I'm glad he loses so he can wear G dragon outfit, he looks good, although the outfit is from folks market, but he totally make that clothes expensive B) 

I know the skirt is not comfortable, but his voice is so cute when he is "frustated" with that skirt :lol: he is so adorably cute. He laugh so much at the british ambassador house, and he shows a lot of aegyo hoping Charles say "lovely" 

and those pepero game :wub:

• Like 6

Watch: Shin Hye Sung Says The Memories Are “Still There” In MV Featuring Yoon Shi Yoon

Yoon-Shi-Yoon4.jpg

Shinhwa’s Shin Hye Sung has officially made his solo comeback!

“Still There” is a sentimental ballad with a beautiful guitar sound that goes perfectly with Shin Hye Sung’s sweet vocals. The music video shows actor Yoon Shi Yoon trying to get over a breakup. He goes through a hard time, however, because the memories of his past lover still remain.

Check out the music video on Shin Hye Sung’s official V Live channel here!

Source: https://www.soompi.com/2017/09/04/watch-yoon-shi-yoon-tries-get-breakup-shin-hye-sungs-mv-still/

• Like 9

Me too, I'm looping this MV. I love his facial expression. YSY deserve more recognition, I hope he will take more project soon. I am thirsty LOL this MV is not enough, I want more YSY :tongue: 3.58 is not enoughhhhhh :wub: maybe I want to watch melo drama from him, connects with this MV LOL 

• Like 3

glad you guys like the song and MV. i like YSY so i naturally watched the MV, but the song is not my type. hua3

any news on YSY casting? need more YSY on the small screen :lol:. i've already watched the latest 1n2ds ep, so maybe i'm gonna rewatch some of his old drama episodes tonight. hahaha

• Like 7

To our star, our love, our joy, our inspiration.. 

Actor Yoon Si Yoon, Congratulations on your 8th year debut Anniversary! :heart:

Patiently waiting for more of your talent and charms that you have yet to show. Fighting!

Here's a simple compilation, to look back on how far our lovely Yoonie have come through the years! Cheers! :blush:download_image?idsmall=1vdp7z&ext=gif

P.S. I think something's strange with soompi forum, I can't see the 'like' button as well.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, rachelyun said:

Congratulations to our beloved YSY!! :blush:

@rachelyun - WOW... I just realized you started this forum almost as soon as YSY debuted!... UTTERLY AMAZING!!! :D

I want to THANK YOU for starting this paradise for international/English-speaking fans and maintaining it all these years... plus welcoming us newbies into this space to celebrate YSY together!!!

YOU DESERVE THE LOVE JUST AS MUCH!!!! :)

Thank you, thank you, and THANK YOU!!! :wub:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@rachelyun @blackberrypie @ckleeagnes @majic

Regarding the missing "like" button

With this new change of the Soompi Forum - the "like" button is missing unless you choose the "Default" theme.
It's located at the bottom of the page, in the middle... next to "Contact Us", there's the "Theme" option available from a pull-down menu.
Choose "Default" (and not "Soompi v4.2 (Default)")

Your interface will change... and now you'll be able to see a "React" button indicated with a heart emoji (much like Facebook's), in place of "Like".

Hope it helps!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7

Congratulations to you adorable Yoon Si Yoon for 8th anniversary of your debut!... May all moments of your life nonstopely would be full of the best success , happiness and peace ... with LOVE ... :wub::heart:

21317961_1212193085592939_36135959148406

Thanks to all Yoonies for the updates and beautiful comments ... :heart:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, joyue_1 said:

@rachelyun - WOW... I just realized you started this forum almost as soon as YSY debuted!... UTTERLY AMAZING!!! :D

I want to THANK YOU for starting this paradise for international/English-speaking fans and maintaining it all these years... plus welcoming us newbies into this space to celebrate YSY together!!!

YOU DESERVE THE LOVE JUST AS MUCH!!!! :)

Thank you, thank you, and THANK YOU!!! :wub:

Hohoho I think there's been a misunderstanding :tongue: I didn't started this thread, I wish I discovered him in 2009, but no! I just took over this thread some years ago because original starter didn't have time or will to update. I actually became his fan in 2013, briefly: I like horror movies, at the end of 2012  I saw him in Death Bell, the movie it's so so, but he caught my attention, I think it was love at first sight? lol, so I couldn't forget him, I was already so into him in January, 2013 and I'm still in love now. 

Anyway, thanks! I'm so happy this thread is lively nowadays and you guys love and support him, thank you :heart:  

-------

Get it beauty ft The Best Hit cast

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2