Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

9 hours ago, blackberrypie said:

It’s not about serious or not, it’s out of topic. You are not the only fan of YSY. You ship him with someone, another fan will ship him with someone else. This goes on, some ppl will get hurt and worse case scenario we get fan wars. Why else do you think shipping thread exists? Some ppl like shipping irl, some dont. Respect each others opinions, and keep to the topic of the thread. You are free to ship to your heart’s content in the shipping thread, so feel free to create a thread and like-minded ppl can share your opinions there. This is not about limitations.. it’s just how the forum works.. so better keep to the rules so everyone can be happy.. 

Ok! Anyway, where are you from? :)

Here is the related rule considering above discussions:

2. NO DISRUPTIVE OR DISCRIMINATORY CONTENT, NO BULLYING
Rudeness, hateful messages, member bashing, and trolling are forbidden. Constant bullying will result in a permanent ban on your account and all future accounts. Depending on severity, we may provide user data to local authorities.

the rules are equal for everyone. I read some members' opinions , who now objects shipping ysy with some actresses because of making war in the thread, already clearly have explained  their opposite feeling to some other actresses who they don't like them to be ysy's costar. Whereas maybe some of us like them. And we see no war happened and others beared their opinions!

please let's  don't make tensions by imposing our ideas in the thread and don't bash others by bringing forth such bashing interpretations of the rules and don't flaunt them to others while it's not necessary. Please keep the thread in peace.

the opposite, if we could have more options for submitting our faves, here will be more crowded and engagement considering no aspersions and offenses towards anyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Him as Mr. Perfect. Here his entire style is my favorite. 

• Like 3

@Farbod Asha there is no bullying going on or war in this thread. I don't know why you need to copy that here. Like you said, some like to ship YSY with person A, then another with person B. Definitely no wrong with it. But to prevent war, that's why it's best you bring such shipping talks to the shipping thread. That is the purpose of having shipping thread. If everyone wants to just talk about shipping in the actor's individual thread, why is there a need for a separate shipping thread in the forum? The reminder is just for everyone to adher to the forum rules and keep to the topic of the thread. There is no war so far because ppl are very tolerant and doesn't want to voice up to make things uneasy here. But it doesn't make it OK to ignore all the time and continue with shipping talks in this thread. Mention it once or twice about your preference is OK.. But to keep talking about it in YSY thread is not right. There are ppl who are interested in only YSY here.. Ppl who don't like shipping.. Different ppl, different preference.. Let's just keep to the topic in this thread which is YSY, and leave shipping talks in the shipping thread. That's the purpose of having a separate thread in the first place. Ppl of similar interests can discuss there.

Refer to forum rules #6. 

https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/337649-k-dramas-movies-actors-actresses-forum-rules/

• Like 1

@Farbod Asha I don't think there is such severe limitations as be claimed in this way in the thread. If it is, so practically we couldn't say much things or put imgs or videos here making his thread more solitude and silent. 

@Farbod Asha thanks for sharing our Mr. Perfect's pics. He was so young in this movie. :wub:

Ysy made her feel comfort and intimacy to him. :D

• Like 3

@Minoo Maani Since GP thread is still live, perhaps keep those pics/videos related to GP in that thread?  I can understand posting old pics/videos of past dramas etc in this thread because those old threads would be 'dead' now.  Lots of Hwi-Hyun shippers in GP thread so keep it there where you are among friends and it will garner enthusiasm?  Actually there is an existing shippers thread YSY/JSY already so keep pics of that couple there and ship to your heart's content.  Just understand that if you do any shipping of any female here with YSY you will run the risk of receiving negative replies or others who ship him with someone else...and if that happens and it starts to get ugly, chances a moderator will likely to step in to settle it and move everyone on.  I didn't know the rules either in the beginning and got rapped in the knuckles by a moderator so I know.

@blackberrypie was just attempting to inform newbies so they don't suffer the same fate as I did.

As an example, that video that you just posted made me want to post a reply about how mistaken you are about him being intimate with JSY but I have chosen not to say anything to keep peace and not start an all out shipping war?  There are quite a few people here who have followed him for years and read every interview and article ever published about him and based on that knowledge would disagree about the 'intimacy' shared.

• Like 1

On 5/3/2018 at 11:45 AM, 87yua . said:

Why so quite here! No news about him? :(

I had the same sentiment as you for the past days.. maybe it's just that I miss having discussions with you guys and I think it's because we all gave up on GP that we didn't get active. That's  when I missed @blackberrypie*wink* And so I began to browse other threads and communicate there. Well, it's not wrong right? 

On 5/3/2018 at 3:06 PM, kaytesarang said:

THERE ARE LOT OF FANS FROM KOREA WHO SHIP JSY AND YSY HAHA

On 5/3/2018 at 10:42 PM, blackberrypie said:

It’s not about serious or not, it’s out of topic. You are not the only fan of YSY. You ship him with someone, another fan will ship him with someone else. This goes on, some ppl will get hurt and worse case scenario we get fan wars. Why else do you think shipping thread exists? Some ppl like shipping irl, some dont. Respect each others opinions, and keep to the topic of the thread. You are free to ship to your heart’s content in the shipping thread, so feel free to create a thread and like-minded ppl can share your opinions there. This is not about limitations.. it’s just how the forum works.. so better keep to the rules so everyone can be happy.. 

@87yua . @kaytesarang  I haven't been to the shipping thread but it's best to leave this topic there or in GP thread as blackberrypie has said. But if your asking me

Spoiler

I think the reason why I stopped watching GP after episode 1 is that the main couple "didn't got me". Add the comments I've read and it's all a blank to me. Even after I saw the preview of episode 2, I got bored already. Well, I don't know. I don't want to close doors of the possibility of watching GP. But the YSY-JSY in irl? I don't know... 

On 5/4/2018 at 5:32 AM, rosa123 said:

the only requirement that they asked me here was to speak in English, LOL oknahh,:tongue:

It is true that when there is a big chemistry between two artists, another thread is usually made, but I agree that talking about it here does not hurt.:wub:

I was visiting the thread of the drama but I found myself with much behind the scenes and little about the plot of the drama, so I started to see the drama without many expectations.:blink:

I am struggling to see the drama because the protagonist is not my total liking but I usually get wrong in my judgment, lol. also I do not usually be very cheesy and the first love scene of the lovebirds, I practically had to look the other way and put pause kekeke is so cheesy and strawberry hahaha is not normal in historical dramas where the romance is colder or practical.:rolleyes:

but already entering the drama to give the approval or bad this weekend that is the end.

P.S. I think the thread of the drama is struggling so that this pair is related in some way LOL and forgot the drama kekeke

The drama thread is flooded by photos of bts and the likes that my browser's acting up and takes longer to load the page.:angry: I thought you can only post 2 and put others in spoiler tag. But since there's only one enthusiastic and active soompier who's been posting photo by photos like it's just him after the next.. I don't know if that's okay. There's only like 2 or three who's been discussing and talking about the drama per se.

Edit: I take back. I think there were 5 of them

19 hours ago, icemaid said:

Yoon Shi Yoon will be one of the MCs for Dream Concert, to be held on 12 May.

Ironically, May 12 is Mother's Eve / May 13 Mother's Day

Advance  Mother's Day to your moms!

• Like 3

when there are many pictures or shorts from behind the scenes they kill the drama,:wacko: but anyway I'm in episode 4, tonight I'm doing a drama marathon, I think it's a beautiful drama, but I would have liked the protagonist to be the maid of the protagonist, LOL,:wub: I saw a short drama of her where she was the protagonist and she did it very well, she was so sweet and funny, but obviously she is not so beautiful, rays! because the world turns like that ???<_< kekekeke:tongue:

On 03/05/2018 at 11:45 AM, 87yua . said:

Why so quite here! No news about him? :(

I dont think he has a personal social media account. Even the one managed by MOA ent is updated once in a blue moon. He's not really a vocal person on 1n2ds, so there are not many articles about him. He is not endorsing anything major at the moment so there's less news about him. Currently main talks are related to grand prince and fans are sharing on the drama thread.

All in all, in my opinion currently theres little material to talk about YSY (for now). As some have said, maybe discussion will pick up when he is the MC for dream concert. Hopefully he will have a magazine photoshoot, so more photos! Hahaha

Edit: i'm excited for LOTJ! Cant wait for that!

• Like 2

I think in order to avoid fanwars, shipping should be done in their respective shipping threads. 

Also this threat was made only for YSY, not other actresses or actors, stay in topic, that's an actual rule here in soompi. But this not about imposing rules or so, it's common sense.

YSY is a lot more than "his interactions with someone", there are many topics to discuss since his job is not dating/talk/interact with other celebrities. He's an ACTOR and entertainer. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

@nrllee I think there are some members here who want control other ideas and favorite and dominate on the other members  directly or indirectly . These controllers say and post whatever they want but domineer on what others say or where they post or command them create another thread because they don't like their opponent ideas. And it's that bashing rule that @Farbod Asha mensioned about that. My post above is about our ysy's work and even in the topic it's mentioned "current drama Grand Prince". @nrllee You let yourself to say this in one of your post in 22April:"Like you I find the female protagonist's acting flat and uninspiring so the love story doesn't 'fire' for me. " ! In the base of your claim How you say such things without regarding others who may like the female protoganist's acting and don't such opinion that her acting is flat? But  they didn't start any quarrel and war with you or with others posting consisting such things like you? So you see, others know anyone of us could have their opinion to say and even our opinion is oposit we can say it in a sincere way and that's all, not leading the discussions to a war. We dont have right have such reactions and response towards others opinions.

In my post above i said about ysy policy in treating with his co-star and it is about him not about a flat protagonist in the thread of ysy. So please remove your self-centered view because this thread is not just about your opinion and taste or others like you. You sea , you and some few others like you , start war and quarrels and push your ideas to others what to do or not. Please you or others like you be pasiant and sincere to others ideas and don't make crisis here and let's this thread be at peace as @Farbod Asha notified before. 

If there is any moderator here Please puts an end to such bashing and dominations here . It makes others run away from here.  :dissapointed:

At the end I don't want continue this negative discussions anymore and I keep posting whatever i feel it is about ysy . Anyone doesn't like my posts she herself can go to other threads or creates one for her own wills.

And another pic of our adorable ysy in GP. He shows his captivating pose and figures to convey a true lover which makes a satisfied smile appears on his co-star's face. :D

• Like 4

I've avoided to share my thoughts and feelings so far out of tolerating and understanding. I think reminding everyone to keep to the topic which is forum rules is not too much. But I see there are some fans who persists in purposely not understanding and going so far as to provoke ppl with posting couple pics when we've already said there are ppl who doesn't enjoy shipping and they also know as much. I think who it is knows themselves. I'm not going to name names. If you ppl want to continue such a 'tone' in this thread, I don't find any further need to share any more 'intellectual' posts here in the future as well. I don't see there is any 'intellectual' posters who can engage me enough for more deeper discussion than the usual shipping talks or fangirling talks which, sorry to say, I'm not interested. 

So this will also be my final post, until or unless the tone changes around here. To those who want to continue to engage me with intellectual talks can PM me separately. Adios. 

• Sad 1

Huh @Minoo Maani ، MOA has already shipped them in closer shot Lol, and then it's put in the thtead before you do. Though i don't find any shipping in your tone just saying about his skill in acting by getting right gestures or his policy in acting to obtain the best result.

On 4/5/2018 at 9:28 PM, rachelyun said:

MOA ent ig update. 

The live streaming's guest....

Here is not the thread of 2D1N but there are posts about that and there are interactions about the members such as "Jonho missed dangu" in one of the member's posts here. Or opinion about other actresses who for example I liked PSH before but now I don't like her coz of some blub blub blubs to be ysy's costar , and also such disliking comments about other actresses.  Huh , those who flaunt rules to others, themselves don't obey the rules. They think just they have the right to post everything, and others should take their permissions for everything.

And this is not intelectuality calling herself intellectual and her opponents non one. Huh, such strange praising of herself!! This is not wise or intellectual word. Just the opposite it is called narcissism. 

We should remove critical attitudes towards others because it will have an echo and reflection on ourselves. If i want to bring out more examples of these kinds of things for criticising others, there are so many to show.

I entered in this discussion in my previous post because the tone of mentionings were not in nice tone. Maybe coz she thought she is intellectual to have this tone! Please first adjust your tone towards others then expect nice tone, however there wasn't any bad tone in Minoo's tone just responding to what she's taken from other members.

Again I recommend keep the thread in peace and don't spread hatred towards either other actresses or other members of the thread. Adjust your tone to get right tone. 

• Like 5

Post what you wish @Minoo Maani and @Farbod Asha I will let moderators decide if your constant shipping posts should reside here.  The opinion about the protagonist (JSY) acting was in response to someone else's post about it.  That's my opinion and I am not afraid to voice it - I don't see it as bullying?  I didn't actually say "I hate her"?   Objectivity is key here. There are others who have a different view of course and I respect that.  I understand that you adore JSY but I do not share your adulation so just as I accept your adoration, you should accept that there are people in this world who do not share that view.  Free world.  It is a discussion after all, no need to resort to name calling and the such.  As for him treating JSY politely, yes I would say he is more than civil to her.  I will await for this weekend and probably another week to pass (seeing they seem to be prolonging it by releasing other BTS after Ep20) when I hope the shipping will die a natural death as they part ways post filming and posts about YSY and the Dream Concert start to fill this space and thereafter possible LOTJ ones and of course his fan meet in June in Japan. 

As for MOA posting pics of Hwi-Hyun, that's their job to promote the drama?  They wouldn't be doing a good job if they didn't?  Very strange to be using that as an argument to justify your cause.

Peace out. :)

• Confused 1

@nrllee as you do the same what you wish. Please don't repeat shipping word. There is no shipping post by Minoo or me. Those posts are like what @icemaid posted above. (Thank you @icemaid for your funny hint. I agree.) 

Shipping or bromancing happens a lot here by some members and it is just for fun. Even such shipping didn't happened by me or as i found by Minoo, they are just some posts about ysy. Where did you see we talk about shipping them? Please dont show things in an untrue way that never happened. I don't know why you or the other member want involve us in such things? but it is not really fair. Please dont sophisticate others' posts. And don't mess the peace here by bringing out non true things.

• Like 4