Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

34 minutes ago, rosa123 said:

that's a troll (shinta) from YSY, it's not the JJY fans, it's in all the YSY videos, but not from JJY, lol

so I would not like to generalize to JJY fans, because of a troll, with enough time, kekekeke :lol:

It's because in every comment he always mentions Jjy, how great he is, so I make conclusion he is Jjy fan. So if he is Shinta, his favourite its Jungmin. So he makes a bad name for Jjy fans too.

• Like 1

frankly I do not think that I'm a fan of anyone, I just want to see a fan fight, before I used jung min and could not achieve his goal, now he wants to use the JJY fans, because JJY and DG have a good chemistry, if it does not work will use another. LOL

PD: I think you have a obsecion for YSY. I'm not a psychologist but YSY is his love platonic kekekeke:tongue:

I've seen your messages in some YouTube videos, not only in KBS World, but I try not to answer, I think everyone already knows who he is and has no answers to his comments, but I find it strange that he always comments on Donggu videos and does not from jjy LOL, the best thing is to ignore it. :rolleyes:

all of us who are 2d1n fans, we know all the love and fraternity that the members have and all the production, although we have our favorite, we love all of them equally, WE ARE ALL A GREAT FAMILY, that is what "teaches us" " this program. for me they are my precious children !!!:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:+:wub:

• Like 1

@rosa123 I started 2 days 1 night because of YSY but ended up loving all of them, from the staff to the members. They all have different roles and personalities that just made the show fun. Their chemistry together is also undeniable. So I dont understand how anyone can bash one of them.

PS, I also love seeing other faces of YSY like when he gets frustrated, guilty, angry and all. Thankful for the show and the members for showing me all sides of DongGu :D:D

• Like 3

@rosa123 @dtantri @Chiena Mae Flores better to ignore bashers/troll. It's so easy throwing dirt on people these days cause the real identity is not known. 

So Grand Prince ratings are going good, eh? Last 2 weeks! Haven't watched the newest episode of 2d1n. Will watch the last week's episode on YouTube after here. 

• Like 5

@rosa123 Your answer its confusing me, I am not good in English, but in the first paragraph you write that it's like that you write that comment on YouTube :blink::blink: and in paragraph two, that you told me that I write  comment on YouTube? I rarely comment on YouTube, so maybe you mean the hatter right?:D:D

@_gillianne19_ Yes, you are right..:)
And hope the rating for 4 last episodes will be hitting 5%..
Am happy that I found this forum, so I can get updates about Ysy.:lol:

• Like 1

ASTRO's Cha Eun Woo, actor Yoon Si Yoon, and actress Seol In Ah to MC '2018 Dream Concert'

By jennywill    2 hours ago    1,378    607    4
yoon-si-yoon,astro,cha-eun-woo

'2018 Dream Concert' has announced their MC lineup.

ASTRO's Cha Eun Woo, actor Yoon Si Yoon, and actress Seol In Ah have been chosen as the MCs for 'Dream Concert' this year.

This year, the event will take place on May 12 at Seoul's Olympic Stadium. The lineup of artists will include SHINee's TaeminRed VelvetSeventeenB.A.PNCTLovelyzMAMAMOOG-FriendASTRODIAUNBUni.TMXMThe BoyzTRCNGGolden ChildWheesung, and Younha.

Hyun Jae and MJ!!!!!:blush:
  • Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, kaytesarang said:

HI BAEKSANG AWARDS IS COMING HOW DO WE KNOW THE NOMINEES. LIKE DOES YSY NOMINATED. Mostly awardees in baeksang are dramas not that popular. So I'm kinda hoping for YSY for DAEGUN

It was announced ages ago lol, he's not there ofc, fyi: https://www.soompi.com/2018/04/06/54th-baeksang-arts-awards-announces-nominees-tv-film-categories/

• Like 1

On 26/04/2018 at 10:50 AM, rachelyun said:

ASTRO's Cha Eun Woo, actor Yoon Si Yoon, and actress Seol In Ah to MC '2018 Dream Concert'

By jennywill    2 hours ago    1,378    607    4
yoon-si-yoon,astro,cha-eun-woo

'2018 Dream Concert' has announced their MC lineup.

ASTRO's Cha Eun Woo, actor Yoon Si Yoon, and actress Seol In Ah have been chosen as the MCs for 'Dream Concert' this year.

This year, the event will take place on May 12 at Seoul's Olympic Stadium. The lineup of artists will include SHINee's TaeminRed VelvetSeventeenB.A.PNCTLovelyzMAMAMOOG-FriendASTRODIAUNBUni.TMXMThe BoyzTRCNGGolden ChildWheesung, and Younha.

Hyun Jae and MJ!!!!!:blush:

Thanks million 

Shinhwa and YSY

Now Astro and YSY

Totally mine ... can’t breathe anymore coz too happy:D.

Since their co-star we will be close ..

love love Hyun Jae and MJ

13 hours ago, Maryam said:

Mr. Yoon in Pohang university of science and technology ... he seems beautifully  shining ... Sunshine loves to shine through him... :blush:

And another beautiful pics of our Mr. Handsome ... :heart:

He really look like a student.

look so young and handsome.

Can’t deny his existing.

Wuri Dong Gu. :wub:

• Like 3

I'm so curious about lifestyle of ysy and I found this video about a bit of his style. Not bad, at least now i know his favorite cars so we both have a lot in common especialy about range rover car.  :D

Edit: seems the video is fake. I don't remove it because others know it is fake too. :)

Just now, Minoo Maani said:

I'm so curious about lifestyle of ysy and I found this video about a bit of his style. Not bad, at least now i know his favorite cars so we both have a lot in common especialy about range rover car.  :D

You know it's fake... don't believe everything you see.

As well as the whole actor Yoon, cell by cell of him is acting ... captivating and breath taking ... As a royal character he could submit that face artistically, noble and chivalrous even in his intense romantic situation... :wub::heart:

• Like 4