Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

It is Sabah Malaysia. This is the original article about LOTJ team planning the next trip to Malaysia with Kim Byung Man and is working on casting at the moment. Subsequently, YSY is the 1st confirmed cast.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=052&aid=0001136100

title of the article reads:

[단독] '정글의 법칙', 다시 말레이시아行…5월 출국 예정

romanized: [dandog] 'jeong-geul-ui beobchig', dasi malleisiahang…5wol chulgug yejeong

translate: [Exclusive] ‘Law of the Jungle’, back to Malaysia.. expect to depart in May

• Thanks 3

@Maryam He will be a great teacher. I like the way of his talking and comments sometimes.

Same same .. I want him to be a successful actor and want to see him on screen long time.

@blackberrypie Totally understanding. Because I am Christian too. We don’t believe those things. And respect him as well. Thanks for the info also.

@rachelyun Thank you fri. I glad that he is on new variety show. Hope that he not leave the 2D1N also. We know he will be very busy. I am greedy. Want him more on Drama. And wish him to get movie also. 

• Like 1

@orangeysy I think he's only there as a guest so he's not signed on long term.  It's a one off.  Only Kim Byung Man is a regular cast member from what I gather from online articles, everyone else is a guest for that segment only.  So I doubt very much he will be leaving 1N2D.  :)

19 minutes ago, nrllee said:

@orangeysy I think he's only there as a guest so he's not signed on long term.  It's a one off.  Only Kim Byung Man is a regular cast member from what I gather from online articles, everyone else is a guest for that segment only.  So I doubt very much he will be leaving 1N2D.  :)

Yes .... Don’t want him to leave the 2D1N coz this show is meaningful and popular in Korea as well. :)

• Like 1

For our YSY life...

I just want him to be like his co-star JSW. Find the good girl and married straight away. Have the happy family life. I don’t want some useless scandal for him. Nowadays some dating news of some celebrities make me wohha... B).

I hope that he will be like JSW since he is nice guy.

• Like 2

Hooray! I have a trip to Thailand then continue to Malaysia in May. So so so so I try to manage my time to be in Malaysia the same our idol will be there. If just have the chance of meeting him and once we walk hand to hand in the jubgle and I keep him away from Boas because they love yummy humans to swoallow. :tongue::lol:

@Maryam the more ysy on the screen, the most fantastic days we will have. :D

He wants to know real ysy, well I know the real one. It is the most reliable, loveliest gentleman in the world. :blush:

@Farbod Asha I love his answer too. It is very wisely and meaningful.

• LOL 2

8 hours ago, rachelyun said:

Yoon Shi Yoon is joining to SBS "Law of the Jungle in Sabah" trip, he's going to Malaysia in May!! :blush:  I think he promised to Min Su Hong PD (Barefoot friends PD) to join to a trip three years ago!

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0001030591

No rest for him, he just wrap the drama on May 6, he's eemceing the dream concert on May 12, also I think he has 1n2d shooting on 11-12 and 25-26? I wonder how long a trip of Lotj is? I'm not familiar with that show... he's busy!!! :heart:

By the way if he has 2d1n taping 11-12 after that he will host dream concert.. no time to rest.. one show to another show.. its kinda exhausting... 

Yoon Shi Yoon And Shinhwa’s Eric, Andy, And Lee Minwoo Join New “Law Of The Jungle” Lineup

Yoon-Shi-Yoon-Shinwa-Eric-Andy-Lee-Minwo

Kim Byung Man is preparing to set off on another “Law of the Jungle” adventure soon, and a few of his fellow castmates have been announced!

On April 18, a source from Moa Entertainment confirmed that actor Yoon Shi Yoon will be joining the cast. They added, “He will be appearing in the episodes that take place in Sabah, and he made the decision based on his friendly relationship with producing director (PD) Min Sun Hong.”

PD Min Sun Hong has previously worked on the “Law of the Jungle” series that took place in New Zealand and Cook Island. The two met while working on SBS’s “Barefoot Friends” in 2013, and the PD is said to have begun asking Yoon Shi Yoon to appear on “Law of the Jungle” since 2014 when the actor was in the marines for his mandatory military service.

It was also reported that Shinhwa’s Eric, Lee Minwoo, and Andy will be joining Yoon Shi Yoon on the trip. A source from SBS confirmed the news and added that the cast will be flying out to film their series in May. Both Yoon Shi Yoon and Shinhwa are well-known for their variety chops, so it will be exciting to see them all together.

“Law of the Jungle in Sabah” will air after the current Antarctica series and the upcoming Mexico series.

Are you excited to see these four on the show?

Source (1) (2)

Top photo credit: Xportsnews.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/04/18/yoon-shi-yoon-shinhwas-eric-andy-lee-minwoo-join-new-law-jungle-lineup/

I'm happy he's going with ahjjussis! :blush:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, rachelyun said:
Yoon Shi Yoon And Shinhwa’s Eric, Andy, And Lee Minwoo Join New “Law Of The Jungle” Lineup

Yoon-Shi-Yoon-Shinwa-Eric-Andy-Lee-Minwo

Kim Byung Man is preparing to set off on another “Law of the Jungle” adventure soon, and a few of his fellow castmates have been announced!

On April 18, a source from Moa Entertainment confirmed that actor Yoon Shi Yoon will be joining the cast. They added, “He will be appearing in the episodes that take place in Sabah, and he made the decision based on his friendly relationship with producing director (PD) Min Sun Hong.”

PD Min Sun Hong has previously worked on the “Law of the Jungle” series that took place in New Zealand and Cook Island. The two met while working on SBS’s “Barefoot Friends” in 2013, and the PD is said to have begun asking Yoon Shi Yoon to appear on “Law of the Jungle” since 2014 when the actor was in the marines for his mandatory military service.

It was also reported that Shinhwa’s Eric, Lee Minwoo, and Andy will be joining Yoon Shi Yoon on the trip. A source from SBS confirmed the news and added that the cast will be flying out to film their series in May. Both Yoon Shi Yoon and Shinhwa are well-known for their variety chops, so it will be exciting to see them all together.

“Law of the Jungle in Sabah” will air after the current Antarctica series and the upcoming Mexico series.

Are you excited to see these four on the show?

Source (1) (2)

Top photo credit: Xportsnews.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/04/18/yoon-shi-yoon-shinhwas-eric-andy-lee-minwoo-join-new-law-jungle-lineup/

I'm happy he's going with ahjjussis! :blush:

OMGGGGG!!!!! As a Shinhwa bias, and along with uri Dong Gu (of course)... I'm BEYOND excited!!! YIPPPPPEEEEEEEEE~ :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Omg! I'm so excited to see shinhwa and donggu together! I've been watching 3MAD lately and i watched when andy, minwoo as a guest there. These guys know how to cook! I never watched LOTJ. But with YSY in it, i'm gonna watch! Shinhwa and YSY together is just cherry on the top!

I read some comments in the naver. KNETZ are excited about him in LOTJ <3

The most popular TV drama in the history of TV drama, the highest rating of its own record!' 

14 times the ratings 3.6%, 3.6% (based on Nielsen Korea, paid platform furniture) recorded! 

Yoon Sik Yoon 's heartfelt eyes, starting with the' body camouflage 'operation! 

Ji Sang-wook's Jean Se-yeon abduction attempt blocked! Thank you! 

- One woman, two brothers' throne for a throne to win the battle 'Dae-gun - Draw a love' 

- Every Saturday night at 10:50! Blood romance that reverses inversion in reverse! 
Was alive !

• Like 1

@Minoo Maani I am from Singapore. Wish that I can go and meet them. Sigh ... 

@kaytesarang Cool fri.. Hwating .. Thank you. Should excite for LOTJ. I am too excited.. 

@joyue_1 Why my user name orangeysy ?? Haha . I am shinhwa changjo. I love their friendship. YSY and shinhwa are close. This ep will be my favorite. Love it.

@katakwasabi beyond our happiness fri. ...

• Like 2

Our YSY on 2d1n on the previous trip in Boseong with Taehyun and Junho..

Him being ecstatic whenever there's hiking and alike and teasing Junho makes me :D I like it when he does that 

On 4/16/2018 at 5:55 PM, Chiena Mae Flores said:

Congratulations to Grand Prince team for reaching 3.7% on their ratings!

Im still on ep 2 though, I hope I can catch up

Oh wow! Good job for the drama!

On 4/18/2018 at 7:38 AM, rachelyun said:

Yoon Shi Yoon is joining to SBS "Law of the Jungle in Sabah" trip, he's going to Malaysia in May!! :blush:  I think he promised to Min Su Hong PD (Barefoot friends PD) to join to a trip three years ago!

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0001030591

No rest for him, he just wrap the drama on May 6, he's eemceing the dream concert on May 12, also I think he has 1n2d shooting on 11-12 and 25-26? I wonder how long a trip of Lotj is? I'm not familiar with that show... he's busy!!! :heart:

He sure is busy! And with LOTJ, this year is totally our YSY's year!! He's in demand! More of him on TV!

On 4/18/2018 at 2:01 PM, orangeysy said:

For our YSY life...

I just want him to be like his co-star JSW. Find the good girl and married straight away. Have the happy family life. I don’t want some useless scandal for him. Nowadays some dating news of some celebrities make me wohha... B).

I hope that he will be like JSW since he is nice guy.

Well, I don't want him to marry as of now or sooner! Not anytime soon! :D

Maybe like 2-3yrs from now? Uhm.. I guess? <_< Well, I don't know..?? :mellow:

• LOL 2