Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

29 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Worlds Within and School 2013 were re-run on KBSWORLD, so I remembered you right away :D@gm4queen

Yeah chingu! I know it already! :D I watched Daniel in Worlds Within and now following every re-run of School 2013 possible! He finished filming for his upcoming jtbc drama in June but still no further updates are available. Not sure if it's gonna air or not. So I am really happy to see Daniel on KBS WORLD as it is. 

Thank you so much for your comment, dear! It's been a really long time since I saw you here! Feel free to drop by anytime! ❤️

• Like 1
  • Love 1

ara_store.official instagram update

Choi Daniel official goods have also been delivered to Daniel @jwidecompany

It seems that they were really pleased to see the goods, and please keep your fans happy!

He even wears a mask and a T-shirt.

Do you guys have the same match with Daniel??

We sincerely support Choi Daniel's continued success.

Thank you to everyone who has already purchased.

FDzuDXfacAAbcm0?format=jpg&name=large

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWFEesOpW2Y/

• Love 2

Choi Daniel Japanese Fanclub update

November 10, 2021

We have delivered Choi Daniel official goods to Daniel!!!

60A3D545-7478-40C0-8603-1273C7F2343B.jpg

It seems that he was very pleased to see the goods and was disappointed that he could not meet the fans directly.

All the fans commented that he should be healthy.

I hope that the day will come when we can meet our fans and Daniel.

We sincerely hope that the fan club secretariat will work together!

I'm looking forward to Daniel's new drama.

Thank you to everyone who has already purchased this product.

It is still on sale at A・ R ・ A STORE, so Please take a look at the shop site.

• Love 1

On 11/10/2021 at 11:16 AM, gm4queen said:

Choi Daniel Japanese Fanclub update

November 10, 2021

We have delivered Choi Daniel official goods to Daniel!!!

It seems that he was very pleased to see the goods and was disappointed that he could not meet the fans directly.

All the fans commented that he should be healthy.

I hope that the day will come when we can meet our fans and Daniel.

We sincerely hope that the fan club secretariat will work together!

I'm looking forward to Daniel's new drama.

Thank you to everyone who has already purchased this product.

It is still on sale at A・ R ・ A STORE, so Please take a look at the shop site.

As a superstar playing a hair stylist, can he style his hair better?! :joy:looks like he just got out of bed. This man has no idol baggage at all.

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote images! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, L Leung said:

As a superstar playing a hair stylist, can he style his hair better, :joy:looks  like he just got out of bed.

Ha ha ha.. I am laughing out loud at your comment! Imagine if Daniel read it himself! :joy:

Seriously, he looks like a little kid. May be the t-shirt he is wearing is too small for him? Wish he tried out different outfit! And everyone is looking forward for his comeback drama! So I hope he will be invited to a radio show or something soon! Or another fan meeting conducted by his Japanese fanclub will do the trick! :) It can't be too long now! He is almost here!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Ha ha ha.. I am laughing out loud at your comment! Imagine if Daniel read it himself! :joy:

Seriously, he looks like a little kid. May be the t-shirt he is wearing is too small for him? Wish he tried out different outfit! And everyone is looking forward for his comeback drama! So I hope he will be invited to a radio show or something soon! Or another fan meeting conducted by his Japanese fanclub will do the trick! :) It can't be too long now! He is almost here!

The shirt is fresh out of the delivery, not even ironed :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, L Leung said:

The shirt is fresh out of the delivery, not even ironed :joy:

Wish we could still see his face. I am longing to see this handsome face again in K-dramaland! He held an online fan meeting via his Japanese fan club in November last year! Well, this is November, 2021 so I think we can expect some activities by the man himself soon! :heart:

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Wish we could still see his face. I am longing to see this handsome face again in K-dramaland! He held an online fan meeting via his Japanese fan club in November last year! Well, this is November, 2021 so I think we can expect some activities by the man himself soon! :heart:

this is probably the latest video of him? 3 months ago though.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, L Leung said:

this is probably the latest video of him? 3 months ago though.

Yes, we could watch this video all thanks to you. But still it's unofficial so let's wait until he makes an official appearance anywhere. His unofficial activities don't make in to headlines but his official appearances always do great in public. Let's wait, wait & wait! :lol: He's totally worth waiting for!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Yes, all thanks to you we could watch this video. But still it's unofficial so let's wait until he makes official appearance anywhere. His unofficial activities don't make in to headlines but his official appearances always do great in public. Let's wait, wait & wait! :lol: He's totally worth waiting for!

Argh

1f7d27268a56ee3a97026f0181179e377f0ac265

Source:https://joongkigifs.tumblr.com/choidaniel2

• Like 2
  • Love 1