Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

When I first knew that his name is Daniel, then I just wondered how a Korean guy be named Daniel! :) But he has his own reasons to be! And then he must have been going through a bit uncomfortable time because of his name! And then... 

Aww... He is so sweet! :heart: 

DlwYDf-U8AAgeay.jpg&key=b5e35f9a5d6ca745

Choi Daniel also shared that he was glad that Wanna One’s Kang Daniel had debuted. He explained that when he had been promoting, many people had found his name to be unfamiliar and had been frequently asked if he was a foreigner. He commented, “Thanks to Kang Daniel, many people have become familiar with the name ‘Daniel,’ so I’m glad.”

Source : https://www.soompi.com/article/1120327wpp/choi-daniel-talks-jugglers-kiss-scene-baek-jin-hee

I personally think that Daniel is the perfect name for this hot & sexy, manly guy! :D He is so unique from other Korean actors so his name must be unique too... :) Image credit to dear @Pyar chingu! He is so dreamy & gorgeous! I miss you so much, boy! When do you really come back for your fans..??!!! WE ARE DESPERATELY WAITING FOR YOU!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

• Love 1

Dear @Heidi Seow @kaedechan @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel @triplem @gladys0710 @Thienthu317 & other chingus here... I've got a watchable link for Daniel's The Beast movie! It has no eng sub yet but at least it's watchable in raw!  :)

fullsizephoto1071381.jpg

https://newasiantv.tv/watch/the-beast-2019.6197.114933.html

Spoiler

I really dunno why he accepted this movie! May be it's a great opportunity to improve his action skills. But unfortunately, I really don't like his choice this time! :( I wasn't able to find where he first appeared from but he's all done by 55:00! :tears: (I haven't watched the full movie so unware whether he's got any flashbacks later on)

The movie isn't doing well at the Box Office as well! Then I am glad that he's only a support actor! I guess old aged actors aren't a hit now! But you don't deserve to be just a support actor, Daniel! You totally deserve much more than this! :heart: Better luck next time...! 

We desperately miss you, boy!!! Please come back soon with a happy ending drama! :) I am so tired of seeing you in pain there... And a passionate kiss is a must this time!!!! I don't mind if it's a forehead kiss or a lip kiss or even a neck kiss...! But you have to kiss next time, sexy boy!!! :D We are so waiting here.... :mrgreen: :) :heart: :heart: 

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

We desperately miss you, boy!!! Please come back soon with a happy ending drama! :) I am so tired of seeing you in pain there... And a passionate kiss is a must this time!!!! I don't mind if it's a forehead kiss or a lip kiss or even a neck kiss...! But you have to kiss next time, sexy boy!!! :D We are so waiting here.... :mrgreen: :) :heart: :heart: 

let's hope the best for him @gm4queen he will be back soon:wub: and feeling shy when read about kiss:joy:

• LOL 1

Lee Da Il

(Here is what his fans said... :))

DpPJYO9UcAU_xju.jpg

Spoiler

Daniel's actually coming back!!!

I still cant get used to see Choi Daniel without glasses.

#ChoiDaniel is back as a detective/private investigator with #KimWonHae as his side kick. A mix of thriller, suspense, horror, and sexiness from him♥️ i think this role really suits him!

Perfect smile

I’m loving him already 

I've already got thru first episode of the ghost detective and he already got me hooked!

I recently found out about the type of actor I like, which is tall, handsome, bearded and the most important is they steal my heart with their performance.

#ChoiDaniel is oozing with sexiness in his drama #TheGhostDetective His broad shoulders, hair style and his outfits. ON POINT.

So, I've watched the first 4 eps. I was impressed and of course, falling in love with #ChoiDaniel

I mean just look at his cheekbones

WHY IS HE SO HOT HERE? 

Choi daniel is so so sooo charming in this drama. I love to see him in the black shirt during the first few episodes before he changed to another outfit because he was more hotter in that outfit ? andddd in the last episode too where he wore a long coat with a turtle neck shirt inside ?

Daniel Choi is really hot in this series!!!

And did I mention Daniel Choi so handsome , I mean his transformation from Jugglers to this drama almost unrecognizable.

I'm amazed by how rich the emotions he acts at the ghost detective.

• Love 1