Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

main_top_m.png

I really dunno what character he will play next but this is the bestest character of him so far, undoubtedly! Lee Da Il from The Ghost Detective! No other actor can portrait the role as outstanding as him it is!

And I think he doesn't accept just any role... He only accept roles which fit for his manly image, such as strong & powerful roles! He never acts lame & naive roles... And he never does the same role twice! So I desperately cannot wait for his next drama! Miss him so much as a caring, loving & manly boyfriend!!!!

It's true that he needs a good rest as he was super busy for his movie promotions for the last few months! But we are desperate to see you again, boy! Please come back soon with another super hit drama!! I know you can do it! I know only you can do it! Writer-nims, director-nims & producer-nims, please hear our prayers!!!

So much love from your fans....

19-2.jpg?resize=480,480&ssl=1

• Love 1

I am missing this hotness so much! Dunno when he's gonna come back but I believe this thing about him! He knows what's the best for him! So I am pretty sure that he'd accept another great plot with a lot of efforts as his next drama as well! :) Love you so much, boy!!

And just surfed through the net searching for his stuff & I got this clip! It's from Good Job, Good Job 2008 K-drama! Youtube says it's Cheer up on Love! But whatever it is, he is so sweet, cute & pure as a flower there! :o I think it's the very beginning of his career.. 

And this is the best part... You are my wife. That's why you can't. Even if I die, I'll be a ghost and be sure no one comes near you. :o Oh no... This guy has already made his way to be the sexiest ghost right after 10 yrs! Wow, you are really something unique boy!!!! I knew it right from the very beginning! :) Dear @triplem @Heidi Seow @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel @Lawyerh @gladys0710 @Thienthu317 & other chingus, what do you say about this flower boy here???! He is cuter even than his little son boy! :heart: 

69347425_2287584564886410_22213457510725

69273769_2287584574886409_21145586219823

69516937_2287584601553073_69673430633624

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sby52mEXA1Q

• Love 1

24 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

I am missing this hotness so much! Dunno when he's gonna come back but I believe this thing about him! He knows what's the best for him! So I am pretty sure that he'd accept another great plot with a lot of efforts as his next drama as well! :) Love you so much, boy!!

And just surfed through the net searching for his stuff & I got this clip! It's from Good Job, Good Job 2008 K-drama! Youtube says it's Cheer up on Love! But whatever it is, he is so sweet, cute & pure as a flower there! :o I think it's the very beginning of his career.. 

And this is the best part... You are my wife. That's why you can't. Even if I die, I'll be a ghost and be sure no one comes near you. :o Oh no... This guy has already made his way to be the sexiest ghost right after 10 yrs! Wow, you are really something unique boy!!!! I knew it right from the very beginning! :) Dear @triplem @Heidi Seow @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel @Lawyerh & other chingus, what do you say about this flower boy here???! He is cuter even than his little son boy! :heart: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sby52mEXA1Q

he really so cute @gm4queen hope he return soon for fans:wub:

• Love 1