Do you pretend to Text in awkward situations?

Guest RNB__VIIBEZ

hahaha i've done it before..and i even got caught once

while i was pretending i was on the phone when suddenly someone really called me

omg so embarrassing!!!!

then i've decided if i want to pretend better off texting someone instead~~ :D

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest grenae07

Always. Haha. So it's a good idea to bring your cellphone at all times because it saves your life and gets you out of situations you don't want to be in. =)

Guest -khunnie

totally true for me. this one time, i have my ipod with me, and i was on msn, and me and my family were watching the notebook, and they were like doing it in the scene, so i looked down and pretended to do something, when all i did was slide back and forth on my spring board lol x__x same thing when i walk past a bunch of people , i pretend to be busy on my ipod, idek why ..

All the time.

Rather then hitting the text screen most of the time I usually look/browse through old texts or navigate my way through my phone as if I was looking for something = 3=;;;

Guest the_wronged</3

Yeah, I text sometimes just so I'm not just sitting there doing nothing. Sometimes I'll play games or like just pretend I'm actually doing something on my phone.

Guest Bookiewa

I like to receive tweets in my phone for this purpose. then, I can focus on replying to them while instead of the train-wreck situations that always seem to happen in front.

Archived