Do you pretend to Text in awkward situations?

Guest RNB__VIIBEZ

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Unauth0r123d_C0nn3ct10n

YES lol. Or I will pretend to be very occupied. Once my mp3 battery had died but I still kept the earphones on pretending to listen to music lmfao

Guest riceasaurr

Nope. I think I'm actually the one that usually makes the awkward situations (when the conversation just dies off).

But instead of turning to my cellphone to text, I try and spark up a conversation again. Idk, I just figured that turning to your phone in awkward situations doesn't encourage anyone to make it not awkward.

haha! yes. most of the times i do text instead of pretending. i pretend if i can't think of anything sensible to text to anyone at the moment. :P

Guest .D.A.R.L.I.N.G.

Yes, all the time especially since my ipod died :o Most of my awkward situations are when I'm alone though >.> and don't know anyone...

Guest yunax21

i don't pretend i'm texting.. it's either i really do text someone random at that moment or i pretend i'm doing something on my phone.. luckily i have a smartphone so it's not too hard for me to fake it :P

Guest Maddie0407

Yes, I do that too...only, I actually start to text random people on my contact list, like friends I hardly ever talk to & ask how they're doing... and after that, the convo dies but I could care less. I just needed their company at that instant xD

Archived