Do you pretend to Text in awkward situations?

Guest RNB__VIIBEZ

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wanderlust.

Yeah. Since my practice ends late and I have to walk home, I often pretend to be on the phone whenever someone comes nearby.

Guest strawhearts91

i pretend to text and sometimes i even pretend to have a conversation on my phone. once, while i was pretending to talk to an imaginary someone (cos some freaky dude kept smiling my way like ewwww), i forgot to turn my phone to silent and someone really called me and my phone rang so loudly. haha so its like damn embarrassing to be caught pretending to talk on the phone then someone really calls in. eeks.

Guest I_play_with_dolls

Yep yep, all the time. Especially when I'm engaging in a conversation with someone I usually don't talk to and I have nothing to say.

Guest aethoria

Omg all the time :)

I usually txt my sister and start asking random questions when i'm alone with someone who i have nothing in particular to say

Guest mimirella

I only do that when I see someone I don't wanna see .. Or it's like a person who doesn't like me and I prefer to not see their two-faceness ^^"

Guest localpinoy

I usually have my cell on vibrate...so if the situation gets too awkward, I take out my phone and pretend to answer it :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Guest lynatee

only if I'm standing up, but if I am sitting down I would usually pretend to fall asleep. BEST BEST method ever. a little yawn, squinty eyes and lean to the closest support.

Guest dancingbymyself

I don't pretend too, but I actually do text. Or i'll start playing a game, or pull out my headphones and start listening too music if I can.

Guest Natasya-Pard

Hhahaha :w00t: That's so me...

I even have a beep alarm for it...

So I'll be pretending to text but in really I'm really setting the alarm every 5 minutes...

It make it seem like I'm busy texting with my best friend or my virtual boyfriend...

Guest kanithax31224

Haha, I do that sometimes. Most of the time I just constantly check my email on my iPod within seconds of each other just to avoid the awkward situations.

Archived