Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 1.8333em; height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; "미르현중이다!!!!^^♥♥♥♥♥♥M.r Hyun Joong is ^ ^ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
UPLOADER: 0606HJ1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORPvm8SIW6Q&feature=colike

id="watch-headline-title" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 1.8333em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 1.1363em; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; overflow: hidden; "SS501 Kim Hyun joong 현중 only SEXY Deja Vu SOLO.wmv
Uploaded by ss501mami SS501 Hyun Joong 현중 only SEXY Deja Vu SOLO
Hyun Joong 현중q だけのファンカメ 
特にセクシ-な衣装とセクシーなダンス
緑の照明が素敵!!
動画 king hyunjoong.com and KoreanAein さんより

CITY CONQUEST Promotion Event Set on January 2013!

Posted: 20 Sep 2012 

Reposted from : kathy's Bench

Original source: HENECIA JAPAN NEWS http://henecia.jp/news/detail.php?nid=162
Tranlated by OnlyKHJtimes

18185B4750575B3A069A1B.jpg
img 1

Dorama "City Conquest" promotion event the 2nd on Jan. 2013 has been announced!

Highlight and behind the scene of the drama will be shown with wonderful cants such as Kim Hyun Joong and Jeong Yoo Mi.

Place/Date
Kobe World Premium Hall
Jan.6th Open the venue: 16:00 / Start: 17:00

Saitama Super Arena
Jan.9th Open the venue: 18:00 / Start: 19:00

Casts
Kim Hyun Joong, Jeong Yoo Mi, Nam Goong Min, Yang Yoon Ho

* Need to contract DATV with J:COM (one of Jp cable TV compamies) to apply the pre-order will be started from Oct.1st 15:00 to 14th 23:59.
J:COM special price for contoractants: 8800 yen
Normal price: 9800 yen

* This event is different from HENECIA JAPAN 1st Anniversary Memorial Event.

* Normal order will be announced in HENECIA JAPAN, KHJ mobile site.

More detail will be announced in DATV web site http://datv.jp/

class="yiv301380413post-title" style="margin: 0px; "
[Pexers Article] The Art of Surviving the Business: KHJ and the Lucky Guys
class="yiv301380413post-title" style="margin: 0px; "
reposted from : Hyunnie Pexer'sBlog

Author:  Aprilstarr

Photos Credit:  ahlia0606

a3isi_ocuaa9qs4.jpga3knvrbcmaaytoa.jpg

Name recognition.Name recall. Two ways to know one has arrived.One has occupied a niche even in an ever tightening space in the business or area of specialization. Kim Hyun Joong is in his solo career in the entertainment arena. Gene Montesano and Barry Pearlman are in the garment -blue jeans Lucky brand business.Two separate but related fields: The singer-dancer KHJ needs to be seen and heard to be appreciated,the other guys' products need to be worn for its fit and style. Both areas where the three men operate are in constant reprisal by the fickle consuming public.

We know KHJ started in the business with nothing but his personal dream, his youth and its promises, training years where the body and voice yielded to the entertainment ideals. Montesano and Pearlman already knew what they wanted to do even in high school -retail and garments. These two men pursued that inclination even with little resources.But all three men,generations and geographical region apart all read what the public want and correctly gave them what will make them happy and satisfied.Regardless of how they started,the important thing is how they reach the finish line for each task they set for themselves.

Risky venture,you say ? Exactly. KHJ when he left school for dance music risked a future. When he ventured solo kind of went against the trend of being in a boyband and was wrongly accused of being responsible for its demise. Of course we know the whole truth, and nothing stops this person who can show his abilities for solo stage and hold his fort. Album sales,awards that came after and increase of his fanbase proved his efforts paid off.

The Lucky guys,on the other hand, were in the garment business already saturated with other name brands but they went ahead because they offered something new according to a Fortune magazine interview (D.Eng,Sept/2012).In 1989 (KHJ was only 3 years old then) they launched to the buying public their denim jeans at $70 a pair. Several years after,the business bought out by Liz Clairborne meant their jeans were already a recognized label and carried with it not only style,workmanship,materials but an attitude . Today,they have another label of their own, Civilianaire.

The common denominator among the three is developing their own product with a unique brand or style. Call it packaging, also an attractive attitude that spells the difference. And the ability to evolve, to change and develop. So that the public interest is continously held and maintained. Perhaps the word survival pictures a world of nasty habits, competition and intense struggle. But isn't it the way to describe the world of entertaiment and garments ?

The Lucky guys have their many years of proven experiences and KHJ has just began. But their armor are the same -formidable work ethic. It is a belief in the power and importance of work where they are self directed with a sense of purpose, have initiative,positive attitude, setting a standard for others.Perhaps,tough acts to follow.

Our three men were not just plain working, but working hard,busting their butts if you will, in pursuit of a dream or goal in this competitive world to remain on top. Why not, though many times doing so has been been teasingly or even derogatorily called being a workaholic. Like some kind of addiction (akin to being alcoholic) because it can also turn into obsession. But the world of inventions and our conveniences will not be existing today if not for obsessed individuals who didn't stop till they found their solutions (success ). Ah, the creative mind has no limits.

As the Lucky guys have their new product on the market , so is KHJ who already announced what he has in store for us - a new album,choreography,discretely shooting for his new drama, preparing for its promotion. Didn't we also hear him say he is embarking on a world tour after the drama?

It is not just surviving, in fact it is even the science of surviving -because they study the trends, they plan and act on them.Nothing is random,but all well designed and executed. These are the people who are movers and shakers. But it is art, because there is a special way of doing things. They don't do it with a manual -they instead make the manuals. It is not just a job like performing athletes,but a lifestyle. But more than that they do it with all their heart and soul. With passion. Three commandments they share: work hard but also have fun, ones' customers (as in the case of the garment makers) and fans are the best salespeople(KHJ knows -happy and contented fans stick to him like crazy super glue), and not sitting on success. The last one means keep improving, keep pushing your limits.

Is that all there is to being winners? In a previous article I mentioned there is such a thing as a winner's brain according to cognitive behavioral scientists(Brown and Fenske, The Winner's Brain). There is such a thing as high achiever's brain. And high IQ has nothing to do with it. The good thing is one can develop such a brain. How, our scientists say, is by being very observant of one's surroundings, being motivated,enhancing memory,being focused and aware of one's self, being resilient and adaptable. KHJ, if you know his ways, are all the above. So with Montesano and Pearlman. Care to join their league?

If there is anything else left to say, all three have propelled themselves with booster power with no apologies to anyone.

theme-no-28-best-performances.jpg

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; "
id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; "[Fanmade video]Kim Hyun Joong LOVE : 和訳&ハングル [HD]
I posted this for all our japanese henecians family, hope you'll enjoy this video...thanks hanatulset606

Uploaded by hanatulset606 on Jan 13, 2012

photographing : 꿈꾸는 유목민 @ nomad0606.tistory.com
Song from : "Lee Sora's Second Proposal"
Artist : Kim Hyun Joong
Title : LOVE
Original Song : 조장혁 (3rd Album "Love")
Japanese sub : hana-tul-set

お写真をお借りした、nomad0606氏に感謝申し上げます。
 사진을 빌린, nomad0606 씨에게 감사드립니다.

※Please Do Not Re-Upload

class="yiv1050369002post-title" style="margin: 0px; "
Kim Hyun Joong… [article] STAR VERSATILE
class="yiv1050369002post-title" style="margin: 0px; "
by LazerKim

1ghta-1nw-11.jpg?w=600&h=600

By: LazerKim             Update: City Conquest shall start its promotion on January 2nd, 4th, 6th and 9th 2013 in Japan. On the 4th of January I understand is in celebration of Henecia Japan These promotional schedules shall be done on different venues, since City conquest already has a schedule of airing in Japan which is on March 2013. Schedule for Korea airing though is still hanging and to what network the drama shall be shown is still unconfirmed. The news from Japan was posted the other night, I didn't post it since I was waiting for an earlier schedule of Hyun Joong at least a news before Christmas!! LOL Oh well, I'll keep you posted whatever schedule there may be! Here's the schedule for Japan as follows:

(News Source: OnlyKHJtime, thanks!)

Drama "City Conquest" promotion event the 2nd on Jan. 2013 has been announced!

Highlight and behind the scene of the drama will be shown with wonderful cants such as Kim Hyun Joong and Jeong Yoo Mi.

Place/Date
Kobe World Premium Hall
Jan.6th Open the venue: 16:00 / Start: 17:00

Saitama Super Arena
Jan.9th Open the venue: 18:00 / Start: 19:00

Casts
Kim Hyun Joong, Jeong Yoo Mi, Nam Goong Min, Yang Yoon Ho

* Need to contract DATV with J:COM (one of Jp cable TV compamies) to apply the pre-order will be started from Oct.1st 15:00 to 14th 23:59.
J:COM special price for contoractants: 8800 yen
Normal price: 9800 yen

* This event is different from HENECIA JAPAN 1st Anniversary Memorial Event.

* Normal order will be announced in HENECIA JAPAN, KHJ mobile site.

More detail will be announced in DATV web site http://datv.jp/

Original source: HENECIA JAPAN NEWS http://henecia.jp/news/detail.php?nid=162

Tranlated by OnlyKHJtimes

1ghta-1nc-1-11.jpg?w=600&h=600

Kim Hyun Joong is one unique individual gifted with a lot of talents as a singer recording artist, dancer, actor, model, instrumentalist, and among these talents he can do a lot in making those talents even versatile in style. Let us dissect each and every talent he got and analyze which of these he excels the best. Other people said he only have the looks but he doesn't have the talent which I strongly disagree. In fact Kim Hyun Joong is one of the most talented Kpop star. Most of the artists can master one definite talent but could hardly move from there, simply because that's the only talent he has. He could be the best and yet stayed where he can be best at, that I can sometimes find boring, admit it or not!!

As a singer recording star, Hyun Joong was able to released four different albums in different style and genre.  From his debut album Breakdown, Lucky Guy, Kiss Kiss Japanese version, and the latest is Heat. Hyun Joong was able to focus on pop music which is very well appreciated by majority as the music chart can describe making these music to the top five. Hyun Joong sang a lot of ballads in his concerts and his sweet voice captured the hearts of many.

But for me the best among all he had sung in the span of one year are the songs he was able to sing live with the live band are Love and Fortunate even he did it with a 4pc band or with acostic . For me these two songs are the most outstanding among the rest when he sang it with the live band. I believe a singer can bring out the best in him if he can sing with a live band. And I think this is where Hyun Joong excels the best. Singing with a live band is very different from singing with a minus one, similar to what is being used in concerts performed by the Kpop idols even with Hyun Joong's concert. Hyun Joong has the ability to sing live with the live band and create powerful music given the chance to do so.

1ghta-1nx-1.jpg?w=600&h=600

Before Hyun Joong joined his group SS501, he started with band as bass guitarist, but it was unfortunate that the band was disbanded before it start stepping in the lime light. Hyun Joong mentioned he had moved in from different houses but among all those house he always have a room for his instruments. He plays the guitar which he has a collection and he plays the piano too.

Hyun Joong stated in his video interview, that when the time comes he has to stop performing, he would like to put up a band of five members and he'll let them do whatever shortcomings he has while he was a performer. He said in a band there has to be a music genius and he is not, so he will form a band who can. I think Hyun Joong still has that passion singing with a band since he originally started with it which I would say is not for him at this time.

When Hyun Joong first auditioned under DSP and had passed with it just before he can play his guitar and sing, he was informed that he has to undergo dance training, which he was not aware of since he was not a dancer to begin with!! And so for two years training with his group, it was all sing and dance that he did. And it came out he was the best dancer among the five members of SS501. He has the grace, he can control his body movement, he has power and sharpness plus a good musical rhythm which is a perfect combination being a good dancer.

1ghta-1nz-11.jpg?w=600&h=600

At the same time Hyun Joong is so good in projecting and adopting the music concept of whatever choreography is given to him. He does his best at all times. Leave Hyun Joong in  one corner doing nothing, after a few minutes you'll see him dancing without music!! He is trying to memorize his choreography! I remember in one of the airports in China I think that was Chengdu when he went back to the airport for formalities that he has to wait. He was spotted dancing, that's memorizing his choreography in the airport!! On stage when Hyun Joong gets into his dance moves, he eats up the stage and he has that powerful charisma that no one can ever miss!!

If dancing was not there in him when he started as a trainee, what more in acting?? They said you have to give it a try only to find what you got that even yourself isn't aware you got that talent. Just like in dancing, this is another talent that can be acquired through training. In Hyun Joong's documentary,  the director or scrip writer of BOF said during the first few sessions of drama reading, Hyun Joong even reads like a primary student reading a text book. But the drama production management did not give up on Hyun Joong as he did his best to cope up.

Honestly, when I first watched Hyun Joong at BOF I never thought that it was his first acting project neither did I know he was a singer and dancer!! To portray Yoon Ji Hoo as the BOF director said this was the most challenging character among the F4. Because the character of an autistic is best portrayed by emotions than delivering lines. His acting may be stiff simply because the role Hyun Joong portrayed is indeed a stiff character, a person who is withdrawn from reality and having his own world of an autistic.

1ghta-1nv-11.jpg?w=600&h=600

Hyun Joong has a good potential as an actor because he has the ability to change and adopt image or personality of another person and he's quite good in it, both physically and emotionally. Hyun Joong has hundreds of image and different faces. By merely changing his hair color or hair cut or hair style, for some reasons it practically change his face even his eyes!! And this makes him such a unique person.

When Hyun Joong was still a trainee, he doesn't even know how to smile, he doesn't even know how to pose in front of the camera during his first photo shoots!! But you would be surprised among the members of SS501 he always was chosen to pose for commercial ads and magazines. Until he had gone used to doing photo shoots made him an expert model. Hyun Joong knows exactly which profile of his face is the best shot for a photo, he knows exactly how to project on the clothes he wears or whatever the concept is there to project in every photo shoot he does.

Hyun Joong may not be a brilliant in one particular field of his talent but he can do a lot  among those talents he has, that makes him a brilliant unique artist. In his video interview, he was asked, what are his properties? The interviewer meant something tangible, but Hyun Joong thought about it and replied "my property is my body, yes, because I earn from it." No matter what he does turns to gold, by simply standing with his pose, he earns, by simply attaching his name to anything turn to gold, what more if he sing and dance!! Come to think of it he can do a lot and he has a lot of fall back, he can easily go by the changing time and trend.

1ghta-1na-1-1.jpg?w=600&h=600

Music wise if time and trend would change in the Kpop world to live band trend, Hyun Joong can easily switch his style as fast as he change his image!! In acting he was a follow boy student before, he is now an action star, while tomorrow he can be a romantic Prince, but who knows he can just act as in his 4D comedian!! Hyun Joong has the ability to act in any role or character as he can easily change his image in less effort and can adopt a character for real. Hyun Joong looks good in anything he does and anything he wears, being a commercial model he can be just about anything required he got it! One can never get tired of Hyun Joong since he constantly change his image with less effort.

Kim Hyun Joong is an entertainer by profession, but have you realize that even he's simply talking can entertain anyone in front of him? His 4D personality is timeless, he just spill it out the least you expect from him!! Like in a press con in Singapore during MAMA last year a German media reporter asked him "what do you think of German girls?" Hyun Joong said "whenever I hear German the first thing that comes to my mind is sausage and draft beer." There was a roar of laughter inside the conference hall!! Hyun Joong indeed the darling of the press would just break the ice in any serious talks unintentionally and he's cute!!

In another talk show Hyun Joong guested with, he was made to choose his ideal girl among the pictures shown, there were a long series of picture, then he asked his interpreter "are you sure the show host is not included in those picture." Everyone laughed because he would surely choose the host as being a gentleman!! The Taiwanese host was indeed so pretty though he just doesn't want to make a mistake in his choice. Hyun Joong is such a fun to watch on talk shows and variety shows because he's truly entertaining without the try hard factor but simply being himself which is just absolutely cute!!

1ghta-1ny-1.jpg?w=600&h=600

I would think Hyun Joong is a good survivor in the rapid changing time in the world of showbiz because of his versatility as an artist or an entertainer by profession. With his multiple talents, his ability in adopting with changes and trend, Hyun Joong has a lasting potential that can go a long way with his profession. People just doesn't realize what he is capable of doing without exerting more effort to entertain. Hyun Joong is also an innovator and creative in bringing something new all the time yet simple that does not overpower his natural talent, neither Hyun Joong over do his ability but always at his best every time.

Hyun Joong is gifted and blessed with everything that it takes to be a superstar and I got no doubt that he is bound for to be a superstar. We're lucky too that our idol is such a talented versatile star that anytime we need him, he's just around us. Well, he may not be there in front of us at this time, but at least he got millions of photos all over the internet, his music is just in our play list, his video clips are just waiting to be reviewed, there are many reads about him and most of all there are lots to look forward for in the near future. At this time when he's not around, then we can make use of the time of getting to know him better.

My hats off to his fans who are actively posting his old pictures that will remind us of how we met him, how we first saw him that it somehow keeps him closer to us even he's out of our sight. He has his previous dramas that are still airing in other countries that are still gaining more fans who are at this time in search about the guy. By this time these new fans can easily find her way towards Hyun Joong and just like us, it's not enough to see him on those dramas, there's always that tendency to search about the guy.

1ghta-1nd-1-11.jpg?w=600&h=600

There may be just two dramas of Hyun Joong to watch at this time, but it won't be long he'll have another and another one until Hyun Joong gets to the point he has already attaining his needs and his desire to improve himself as an actor. And I strongly believe this given the chance he got that he values so much to work hard for it. Normally majority of his fans are being gained from his dramas then after which knowing he's a singer his music are just roaming around that can keep them company anywhere they go. And from the streets we may find his photos and magazines that we can read about him and finally the internet on search for the guy!!

There is nothing better than being a versatile star, but it takes a lot of effort on Hyun Joong's part to work on those talents that he has. He has a high degree of passion in being a singer, dancer, actor and as a model all in the same package with much interest in doing his best in any of his talents. And behind this, is a strong force pushing him upward, and that is his sole inspiration, his fans.

This is all I have for today, while writing this article my mind is pre-occupied by my next article, squeezing my brain out because I can not live by a day without writing anything about Kim Hyun Joong!! It's my daily dose same as you do have that dose everyday just to keep him closer to me, even in his absence.

There are thousands of stars in the sky, countless as it may be, that they do have different shine as they twinkle in the dark sky. But there is one bright star who is unique among the rest and that's my idol Star Versatile Kim Hyun Joong!! Would you like to know more about him?? Read more about him....

LazerKim here writing

Photo credits as tagged, ahlia, Ms.D, thanks!          Fun arts by LK.

1ghta-1nq-11.jpg?w=600&h=600

[NEWS] KHJ BITS OF NEWS FROM "BOF" 
PRODUCER
saw this on (贤Heavy的小美丽)
BOF Mr Song Byung Joon (producer) shared that amongst the leads who had gained fame after the drama, HJ was the only one who had called to thank him personally. hehe, good kid!
cr BB @baebb

photo as tagged

400779_328623867233678_945618316_n.jpg
Reposted from : lovekimhyunjoong.com
I just have to repost this from the site I got it, I love the exchange of views and they all said good views that all HJ's fans should read it
Czakhareina:
Sometimes his personal nature amazes me. I have been a fan for years, I read articles and fanaccounts and see videos of his awesomeness. But sometimes there are just times when he really blows me away. And this is one of those events (small as it may) that make me realize how much of a person he is, he gives credit where it is due and not just take all the praise by himself. That's a sign of a guy who is mature enough to realize stardom and popularity is not a one man effort, one can't be popular all by himself. He is also mature enough to be humble in his achievements.

I may have been intrigued by his face since BoF, I may have been hooked by his awesome charisma, I may have been addicted to him due to his quirky personality but his pure and thankful heart makes me choose to stay as his fan forever...

Nanet302:
You're so right czak.  
I think each happy moment (even the not so happy ones) is a gift....and HJ very much acknowledges this. There’s no better way to feel good from the inside out than being thankful for what you’ve got and not forgetting the many people involved. Even when we have days when the world seems to be against us, we just have to learn how to pick ourselves up and remind ourselves that are so many people who are less fortunate than us.  Truly appreciating the small details as well as the larger picture doesn’t cost a cent. 
..and know what?... I think we'll never forget the importance of both being thankful and saying "thank you", as we have HJ to remind us.

arfina06:
Hmm, wuri darling KHJ has a wonderful, grounded character...

Always thankful and grateful to the people around him. I remember him emphasising about the fact that his FMs were successful due to his dancer hyungs, KE staffs etc not only because of him. That it took all their efforts to make them so and to make him the artist that he is today.

Hope and pray that he'll always remain a modest, down-to-earth and thankful person...

The AlienPrince:
Well said, everyone. I agree with everything you all said.
We all know he is a good person since ages ago, but every time I heard these kinds of things from other people, my respect to him just goes up to the next level.

Thanking the producer personally is a simple gesture that wasn't really a necessity to be done. The other cast might have thanked the producer casually during afterparty or anywhere, but HJ always thinks beyond what other people usually do. His simple acts make people feel really good and appreciated, and we can see how that simple thanks made a strong impression on the director.

[2012.09.22] YS talks about SS501 boys

reposted from :lovekimhyunjoong.com by nanet302
Original in japanese: HarukaYS
Chinese trans: 牛_waiting4kyu
English trans: baebb

<KHJ> During Talk session of Young Saeng's Overjoyed Album Release Event:

YS shared that Kyu Jong had visited Seoul during his weekend break~~ Recently, he had also gone drinking with Kyu, Hyung Jun, dancer and stylist. Also ran into HJ by chance and drank together~~~ Seems like Jung Min wasnt there~~ HJ got drunk and wanted to remove his top XDDD... YS kept praising HJ, and said he'd watched the teaser from HJ's new drama.

bb: teaser's out..?? @.@

微博牛_waiting4kyu: 永生OverJoyed 發售紀念event的talk:永生說圭鐘週末休息的時候去了首爾~~最近圭鐘,亨俊,永生,DANCER,造型師一起去喝酒,偶然地還見到賢重,一起喝酒~~~政珉好像沒有在殘念~~然後賢重喝醉了想要掉上衣XDDD永生一直稱讚賢重,說有看賢重新劇的teaser (reposted from HarukaYS)

class="date-header" style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 14px; margin: 0px; position: relative; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, sans-serif; min-height: 0px; "Sunday, September 23, 2012
reposted from : Kathy's bench

(Photos) Kim Hyun Joong at Jingu Gaien Fireworks Festival Feature Scans at KBOOM Vol.87

Credit: blog.daum.net/elley0606PLS DO NOT REPOST ON ANY JAPANESE WEBSITES FOR A WHILE
150 E8442505 D76 E31 C6599
1658 AF45505 D76 E5349 C02
1958 CE45505 D76 E8336427
2007 FB42505 D76 E21 E3 E08
12639 F42505 D76 DC3 F48 D4
12666 C45505 D76 E42 AB457
13131 D42505 D76 DE18 D90 D
18264 C42505 D76 DD092 E90
13280742505 D76 E00736 EC
17065842505 D76 DB202 A00

class="yiv1685509414post-title" style="font-size: 20px; margin: 0px; "
Kim Hyun Joong… [article] TRAVEL MEMORY
class="yiv1685509414post-title" style="font-size: 20px; margin: 0px; "
by LazerKim

1ghta-1mc-1.jpg

By: Lazerkim                

From last year 2011, from the time Kim Hyun Joong launched his debut album as a solo singer until this year 2012, he's been traveling around Asia. Maybe if I have collected all his airline boarding pass from the time he promoted his Breakdown album till his recent Asia Tour, I must have collected a booklet thick of boarding pass!! Hyun Joong became a frequent passenger of the airport in Korea, that every time he travels his fans meet him at the airport to see him off as they hand in their letters and presents as if he had gone shopping!! Now I'm missing those scenarios!!

I can not forget sometime in January this year, as Hyun Joong went to China to attend the new year celebration since he was invited as the guest of honor. He wrote to his fans as if he's writing to his best friend Jaejoong!  Hyun Joong wrote this way, "I woke up early, I prepared my breakfast which is instant noodles, pack my suitcase, took a shower dressed up and here I am sitting and writing to you."

Just for nothing, he just thought about his fans and greeted everyone a Happy New Year. And most of all Hyun Joong warned his fans not to meet him at the airport!! It was holiday that day so he was assuming his fans will be there at the airport!! And he even wrote, "if I see you at the airport, I will be different, I will not smile nor wave at you as if I didn't see you or know you." Do you think any of what he said transpired? No of course not!!

Hyun Joong arrived at the airport, as his fans flocked at the lobby waiting for him, there's even a bigger crowd than usual and Hyun Joong upon seeing them, his smile was even bigger than usual!! He did had a bit of a hard time to get into the lobby than usual!! Apparently, he was happy to see his fans there at the airport!! Hyun Joong's message circulated all over the internet that day a few hours before he gets to the airport. As Hyun Joong arrived in China, as expected, his Chinese fans were there at the airport too.

1ghta-1o1-1.jpg?w=600&h=563

Now I'm having a memory check how far do I remember the Asia Fan Meeting Concert which started in May to July this year from Singapore, Hongkong, Taiwan, China in four big cities, Japan and Thailand. I included Japan because his last concert there was the same pattern as the fan meeting concert. Every weekend within the period of two months was like a feast at twitter, as updates about the events were being monitored by Hyun Joong's fans! We just read from the fans from the other end where the event was taking place, but it felt as if I was actually there at the venue.

There were many things that I can not forget during and prior to the actual event. One of those that I could not forget was the planning stage for this Asia Tour fan meeting. Hyun Joong was totally involve in the planning stage, he's 100% hand on in every details of the event. The normal kind of fan meeting covers just a small gathering of chosen fans usually from the fan clubs, and the aim was to focus on interaction between the fans and their idol which includes game playing, a few songs sang by the idol, and Q & A, that's it.

In this fan meeting Hyun Joong's goal was first, to innovate the stereotype of fan meeting, second to have a closer interaction with his fans, third to make the fan meeting the most memorable event that every single fan shall never forget. There was a high five session in which the original plan should be done to only 500 lucky fans through ticket draw. That was set and had been decided and announced to the general public. After about a week, Hyun Joong changed the plan, he decided to have the Hi Five to all the fans who attended the fan meeting!!

1ghta-1o2-1.jpg?w=600&h=577

As the ball started to roll, Hyun Joong's first stop was Singapore but the simple fan meet ended up in a full concert and fan meeting rolled into one that resulted in an international news  that took the world by surprise!! Right after the concert Hyun Joong proceeded to the hand shake and not hi five session for 3,000 fans fully accomplished. Hyun Joong was able to attain his goal for this series of events. He wanted to meet each and every fan he got, he wanted to make a memorable event that every fans shall remember about him, and he wanted to change the concept of fan meeting that every fan will enjoy that resulted in a remarkable successful fan meeting concert.

These events marked a history in the showbiz industry, in innovating a new set up of entertainment that Hyun Joong's fans surely enjoyed every moment of those events. And it was in these events that I started calling Hyun Joong as a good provider to the needs of his fans. This was his way of acknowledging them and appreciating the love and support he receives from them. It was remarkable how Hyun Joong created a stronger bond between himself and his fans, that even the fans who were watching over him from afar can feel that bond even they were not actually in any of the venues where the event took place.

Hyun Joong is a solo performer but to travel and execute his shows is not as simple as every one may think, since he is just one body to take care and travel in five consecutive countries. Hyun Joong travels with his travel kit which is a show package that includes his 12 dancers, his manager and his staffs, which makes up about 40 entourage. Hyun Joong brings everything needed for the show, from costumes to technical equipment. If you noticed from the video clips of every shows, was in a uniform pattern including the laser lights effects, except for Hyun Joong's costume, that he change from one location to another. It was said in the news that this series of events were the most expensive fan meeting event ever held in terms of production cost, that Hyun Joong prepared exclusively for his fans.

1ghta-1o0-1.jpg?w=600&h=563

Remember the big teddy bear as one of the give away item in the show? Even that one he brought it with him. The play money used at the encore part of the show, he also brought it with him. Even the smallest details were being brought from Korea, of course except for the mini cakes he used in China and the flowers used for Marry Me serenade. The show production was costly but every part of the concert was worth it and the success was even overwhelming for Hyun Joong to remember how happy his fans were.

For Hyun Joong that was a priceless joy to see his fans faces in big smiles, screams, cheers and the most touching part is that his international fans can sing his songs with him. It was indeed remarkable events. Hyun Joong was tireless during those events, every after concert he would just take a brief break just to freshen up, while the hand shake session was being organized, and goes out to stage again to meet his fans. From the first fan lining up to the very last fan, Hyun Joong maintained his composure and sincere smile all through out the hand shake session for 3,000 fans in every event.

1ghta-1ns-1-11.jpg?w=600&h=600

Another memorable incident within this fan meeting event period was in Chengdu China, a funny yet irritating incident happened that upon arrival of Hyun Joong at the airport late night, a crowd of fans waited for Hyun Joong at the airport lobby. Unfortunately, due to security reasons Hyun Joong was escorted to the VIP exit from the airport, so from the tarmac he was escorted in his car to be brought to his hotel. In less than one hour Hyun Joong came back to the airport because his dancers and his staffs were being held by the immigration! Hyun Joong did not get through the immigration since he was immediately escorted to his car upon disembarked!! It was the fault of his escorts!!

And so Hyun Joong got through the immigration, after which he was surprised that his fans were still there waiting for him at the lobby!! They did not leave the airport after knowing that there was a problem and that he's coming back to the airport. It was already past midnight but they waited patiently they did not leave Hyun Joong until he was done with the immigration. Hyun Joong was touched by their gesture and he was really surprised by the warmness of his Chinese fans, and insisted to get out through the airport lobby to see his fans. They cheer for him as he smiled and waved at them. I was touched by the Chinese fans gesture to have waited for Hyun Joong even it was really late at night.

During his concert in Chengdu, Hyun Joong celebrated his birthday in advance as his fans at the audience gallery wore a panda hat as they sing the birthday song for Hyun Joong. He was quite delighted to see those hats and said "so many pandas!!" It was Hyun Joong's wish to visit the pandas in Chengdu, unfortunately he was not able to make it. Nevertheless his fans surprised him with many pandas!! His fans has so many hundred different ways of showing their love to Hyun Joong. Actually it's only his fans who are lucky to have Hyun Joong as their idol, but I think Hyun Joong is also lucky to have such matured fans, well behave and very thoughtful fans too.

1ghta-1nq-1-11.jpg?w=600&h=600

Prior to the concert I can never forget, a few media people from Singapore and Taiwan were trying to putting up a not so good publicity on Hyun Joong's fan meeting concert, but unfortunately they did not succeed. It's a fan meeting concert so definitely attendees are Hyun Joong's fans. And these fans no matter how one tries to control them in attending the concert, no one can stop them. Someone from Taiwan was trying to spread a news that the tickets for the concert was over priced and that many were complaining!! In Singapore a writer was trying to criticize Hyun Joong over an interview!! I just laugh at them, it only showed their insecurities whoever was putting that bad publicity that no one listened!!

In Japan, someone was trying to hide the news about Hyun Joong's handshake session and other promotion activities of Heat, but they did not succeed. The crowd of fans of Hyun Joong anywhere he goes was just so huge that can not be hidden in the treasure chest and dump the news at the seas of Japan!! The international news print reporters were all over Japan tailing at Hyun Joong, it would look strange if the news about Hyun Joong's success kept spreading outside Japan and local news would just remain silent with the noise Hyun Joong created!! At least some media reporters thought about it before the attempt to keep that they will not succeed!!

I was sitting here thinking all about these events two month ago and I can't help think indeed Hyun Joong's popularity has been boosting and it is very likely even local celebs from different countries where he visited would be threatened. Given another chance and given another period of time until City Conquest gets to its airing I'm sure this is gonna be another popularity boost. Am I speculating? Maybe! But let's just say history repeats itself, Hyun Joong's two previous dramas are still currently airing outside Asia and I have noticed new fans from outside Asia are slowly coming in.

1ghta-1nt-1-1.jpg?w=600&h=600

Talking about Japan, another unforgettable incident was when Hyun Joong performed his concert in Saitama Arena, as he cried because he was not in a physically good condition he was rushed to the hospital and had an IV drip treatment on the same day a few hours before the concert. Yet he still performed the concert as the show must go on no matter what happen. He was in pain that he had to endure during the show, he got sick due to over fatigue, that he almost lost his voice and he was helpless.

He had been so busy for the launching of his second album Heat, he had the hand shake session for 5,000 fans, he had the street dancing from here and there in short he's been moving around since he got to Japan, not to mention that he had already started filming City Conquest too. It was at this concert in Saitama that I really felt how much Hyun Joong loves his fans. He was frustrated, wanting to give his 100% strength to the show but he could not because of his physical condition.

But Hyun Joong successfully performed the entire concert and he exerted all his remaining strength left in him and just boost out everything he got. On the second show of the same day after a few hours from the first set of the show, Hyun Joong performed again but this time he was feeling much better and looks happy to give his best again as if he wasn't sick and that nothing happened!! After the last show, he went back to Tochigi Ken on long drive to prepare himself for the next day filming of City Conquest. That is Hyun Joong a real professional, and fighter!!

1ghta-1ny-1-13.jpg?w=600&h=600

I'm writing all about the recent fan meeting events again since I have noticed I got some new readers. At the same time I think this is the best period for us to reminisce memories and getting to know Hyun Joong for the new fans and for others remembering those times Hyun Joong once shared with us. I'll be writing more about Hyun Joong's past since we can not talk about the present for obvious reason we have very little updates or none at all, that we can not talk about the future too, or maybe a bit of speculations!!

Hyun Joong has every plans to pursue his world tour concert hopefully by next year. He'll probably visit those countries which was not included in his Asia Tour and beyond Asia. But then again nothing is concrete as yet, this is just his plan as he mentioned it in his interviews. So this is another event we can look forward for probably after City Conquest or his next album. He just have to take one step at a time as it's Hyun Joong's goal is to reach out for his fans any where they are!!

As Kim Hyun Joong travels to get closer to his fans, he always carries with him his Travel Memory in meeting you as his fans, bringing his love and sincerity exclusively for you....

LazerKim here writing

Photo credits as tagged, Ms.D, thanks!

1ghta-1nw-1-11.jpg