Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

[PHOTOS] [2012.10.03] Departure & Arrival in JP for Henecia/CC Event

REPOSTED FROM :LOVEKIMHYUNJOONG.COMCREDIT AS TAGGED

*nanet: I want to see if Mr.Jeong is with him on this trip....

At Gimpo Airport

Credit: @harukhj

Credit as tagged

*nanet: is that u, Mr Jeong?

*nanet: such a gorgeous man!

At Haneda Airport

Credit as tagged
Fans waiting

[video & PHOTO]DEPARTURE FOR HANEDA JAPAN
REPOSTED FROM :LOVEKIMHYUNJOONG.COM
UPLOADER: TTEUAK

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="450" height="350" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; ">
Credit http://www.kimhyunjoong24.com
If you move this video please write the original credit only.
Do not re-upload ,re-edit & erase the logo
( no capture & no flash video)
Do not move this video to everywhere that are related "We got married"
Please write the original credit exactly! Not Youtube URL!!!

New guard? As tweeted by @meesojoong
480923_287346591381169_1017468254_n.jpg
74887_287348324714329_1024726570_n.jpg
282257_287350038047491_1855372206_n.jpg

Haneda Airport
Credit: hjmin0616

リダ待ち。みんな今日は気が早いㅋㅋ。

[ARTICLE]Josei Jishin Magazine
Reposted from http://s.ameblo.jp/breakdown0606/entry-11370336755.html
Josei Jishin : 10 episodes by Henecia Japan Staff
テーマ:Translation
Oct 3, 2012 6:36:20 PM
A rough translation of Josei Jishin Oct. 16 issue:

Please repost with credit "lafone0606"

Henecia Japan staff talked 10 stories about Kim Hyun Joong

1st episode: He is very calm and quiet. While in transit, he saw videos with iPad. 

2nd episode: He loves dancing so much that he sometimes steps even in a narrow elevator. We also feel that he is very dertermined to do what he once decided. This summer, KHJ was very busy with Heat promotion (2nd single in Japan) as well as the new drama (City of Conquest) shooting in Nikko/Kinugawa for the two weeks. He repeated return trips between Korea and Japan. As soon as he arrived at his hotel from Haneda, he immediately started a vocal lesson or had a meeting with the teacher of acting skill about City of Conquest. 

3rd episode: During May – July, he was also hectic with Asia FM to visit 8 cities. He cancelled his after-event party in Japan, directly going to dance rehersal to prepare for Asia FM. He has never shown his hard efforts behind the scene to the fans. Though he said “ I cut back body fat to 7%, but I still have to work harder “ in a light way, he was on a very strict diet to reduce his weight by 10 kilos. 
4th episode: During his stay in Japan, he only took low-fat milk. Even on the occasion of dinner at a Korean restaurant, he did not eat meat, but had only vegitables. 

5th episode: It is well known that KHJ loves Ramen, but he also gave up ramen. On August 10 when he visited Japan for Jinju Gaien Fireworks Festival, he had low-calory “zaru soba “ ( Japanese noodles served on a bamboo draining basket with a dipping sauce) at Fuji Soba in Roppongi. 

6th episode: He is full of challenge spirit, loving to show something new to his fans. He cared about the reaction from the fans to “ Heat “ performance which was the first time for him to sing and dance with the bank. 

7th episode: On July 3, he had a hand-shake session at Odaiba to celebrate the release of Heat album. He was touched by the fans in a long que even in the heavy rain. So he decided to repay to the fans by Guerrilla live at Tokyo. He proposed this idea to us. 
He said “ I would like them to enjoy live performance, but it is not easy in a big-scale event venue as there is a distance between the stage and the audience. I would like to go closer to the fans “ 

8th episode: Guerrilla live was held at Osaka on July 7 and Nagoya on July 8. According to the Henecia staff, he was scheduled to return to Tokyo on July 8, but he proposed to drop by Nagoya to meet with his fans in Nagoya when he stayed in Osaka. Therefore, staff rushed to Nagoya on the same day (July 7) to look for event venues in the midnight. 

9th episode: The next day of the joint concert with Naoto Intirami, his succor-mate, Hyun Joong had pains in his throat in the morning. They once considered to cancell “the invitation event of Heat album” scheduled on July 15. But as he was so determined to do the best what he was able to do with that condition, they decided to carry out the live. After the temporary treatment at the hospital, he was on the stage of the daytime session. His eyes were brimful with tears, being filled with love to his fans. 
Now Heat ranked No.1 at both of Daily and Weekly Oricon chart, making another record of over 200,000 copies. According to Henecia staff, “ In the fan board of the official club, Henecia Japan, fans wrote to aim to win Platinum Disk (the award to be given to the sales of 250,000 copies) “ 

10th episode: Once Kim Hyun Joong talked about his dream, the Dome tour. But he talks about another dream to Henecia Japan staff. “ I would like to have a live in a small venue where I have never visited. I can feel a sence of unity with the audience better in a small venue and they will enjoiy it as well “

[PHOTOS & VIDEO] ARRIVAL HANEDA AIRPORT
REPOSTED FROM : LOVEKIMHYUNJOONG.COM
Tweet and photo from our very own princess miyo, who is also at Haneda....
- a big crowd waiting for KHJ at Haneda

Tweets from:
@tomomon2: Welcome to Japan~ HJ landed in Japan safety. RT @_tomato99: RT @ky_sonrisa66: リダの飛行機、無事到着。

@_tomato99
- raining in Tokyo
*nanet: surprise..surprise. :) 
- more than 800 fans waiting at Haneda, and KHJ comes to japan with typhoon.... still no pics yet....

*fans getting their cameras ready

@miy0
KHJ walked out, waved to the fans and left~ ^^

*looks like yumi was on the same flight as HJ

Credit: 1122cheeze

Credit as tagged

Credit: @khjsmile

Credit as tagged

*sexy back!!

Credit: hiro

Credit: @kazumame39

Credit: bacchusmarii

Credit as tagged

Guest lisaa.

aigoo, thank you for posting all those fancams and fanpictures from our beloved leader!
well, i've cried so hard right now to see him back in action, in motion.
it's like seeing an old friend, you've haven't seen for years, right?
it's just to cute. his expression is like "wow, there are so many fans".
omo, KHJ i miss you <3

class="entry-title" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px; "Why are male stars the models for female cosmetics?by chloejn - allkpop

• this Story

• Share on Tumblr
    allkpop's fashion series is sponsored by Zipia.net. Zipia.net is a leader in Asian Fashion, specializing in celebrity fashion as well as wholesale. Click here to browse and shop the Zipia.net catalog!lg.php?bannerid=341&campaignid=135&zonei

20121003_malecosmeticsmodels.jpg

In the past, beautiful female celebrities advertised cosmetics and naturally, sales were boosted. However, over the past few years, male stars have began flaunting their flawless complexions in cosmetic advertisements.

The streets of Myeongdong in Seoul are lined with numerous cosmetics stores. In front of each of these stores are life-size cardboard cutouts of the stars and if you look carefully, you’ll notice that most of them are male. It appears they chose the models appropriately as female fans wander from store to store in order to purchase face masks which feature the face of their favorite stars.

When former soccer star Ahn Jung Hwan, actors Ahn Jae Won and Hyun Bin began modeling for cosmetic brands it came as a big shock in the cosmetic industry because makeup models were exclusively female. Being a model for cosmetics used to be a good gauge in determining the popularity of a female star. But times have changed and the door has opened wide for male stars to enter into the cosmetics advertising industry.

Today, the majority of the male cosmetic models are singers, more specifically, idol stars. The more female fans you have as a male idol, the higher chance you have in being an advertisement model. Also, the brands that they represent are not high-end brands but rather “pharmacy”-like brands.

These male idol models include Kim Hyun Joong (The Face Shop), 2PM‘s Nichkhun (It’s Skin),TVXQ (Missha), Rain (Nature Republic), CNBLUE (Holika Holika/Olive Young), Lee Seung Gi (The Saem), JYJ (Tony Moly/Nature Republic) and F.T. Island (Baviphat). These are but a few of the male singers who are modeling or have modeled for cosmetics in the past. As for actors, Kim Soo Hyun(Beyond), Song Joong Ki (Tony Moly), Won Bin (The Shop), Jang Geun Suk (Nature Republic), andJung Il Woo (Holika Holika) are some of the names who have participated as cosmetic models.

The strategy for using male stars as marketing for women’s products has been highly successful. For instance, when actor So Ji Sub began modeling for the undergarment brand Vivien, requests for posters and calendars came flooding which in turn led to an increase in sales. Eventually, So Ji Sub’s contract was extended for one more year.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, female stars have been modeling for primarily male market products as well. Before, it was only male stars advertising alcoholic beverages, but today, it’s hard to see a male star advertising soju. Pushing the idea of “women you would like to have a drink with“, female stars including Moon Chae WonSECRETShin Se KyungLee Hyori, and Han Ga In are seen on various soju posters and print advertisement in every Korean eatery.

[PHOTOS & VIDEOS] Henecia JP Anniv/CC Promo Event @ Budokan

reposted from : lovekimhyunjoong.com by nanet 302

As for updates , because it's CITY CONQUEST EVENT , please go to City conquest for more updates, here's the link;

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2002768/drama-october-2012-city-conquest-%EB%8F%84%EC%8B%9C%EC%A0%95%EB%B2%8C/p14

Fans already queuing up at the venue

CREDIT TO: 
Sjackzero
♪ a little side by side なう Budokan ...
Lida events, flower stand ...
Queuing is growing in number
Goods column of Lida, now looks like this
merchandise is now available for Sale
Towel and light sticks: I want one!!!
God and the universe ♪ Penra towel

Guest nadzyvy

newyorkcitygirl said: [sCREENCAPS] KHJ and JYM  AT HANEDA AIRPORT

SCREENCAPS BY: THEALIENPRINCE OF LOVEKIMHYUNJOONG.COM 

Taken from rika1971325's fancam (

)

REPOSTED FROM : LOVEKIMHYUNJOONG.COM BY NANET302
A little while ago, happiebb (the pink one) shared with me that Japanese staff talked about how crowded Gimpo and Haneda airports were yesterday to see HJ. I think the estimate was more than 1000 at Haneda. She mentioned that staff also spoke about how surprised Jung Yumi was at the turnout at Haneda. She will probably be in for another shock tonight. She'll witness first hand how much HJ is loved by many, many peeps...and we're not even there yet. :) 

For some of you who follow twitter, u may have seen the pink one's tweet about Japanese staff saying that a decision has been made on the broadcaster for CC in Korea. Although it may have been decided, there was no mention of who the broadcaster is or when CC will be shown. Who knows, maybe HJ will mention it tonight at the event. Lets just wait, ok?

Here's another pic of wuri darling boy....

400849_287645891351239_1357412510_n.jpg
375884_287645801351248_1750780013_n.jpg

this is just a part of the fans who waited for HJ at Haneda Airport! From my estimate I think the fans who waited around closely to 2000, frommy estimate only hehehe!
579791_287358891379939_2002118815_n.jpg

class="yiv2128577156post-title" style="margin: 0px; color: rgb(85, 85, 85); "Kim Hyun Joong…[article] COUNT DOWN

by LazerKim

666196300.jpg

By: LazerKim              The long months of waiting has finally come to an end as we start our count down to the big event of unveiling details about City Conquest. Kim Hyun Joong finally showed up from his cocoon and is now prepared to bring his surprises to his fans!! It might have been a long boring months for all of us without Hyun Joong but it's always been a feast every time he shows up and very rewarding as he always surprise us with something new as always!! So while waiting, here's something to read to occupy your mind to shorten up the waiting time!!

Kim Hyun Joong left for Japan at around 5 PM yesterday and arrived in Haneda Airport with Jung Yu Mi his leading lady for City Conquest, taking the same flight. As usual Hyun Joong fans were at the Gimpo Airport to see him off at and quite a number of fans than usual, while Haneda Airport was quite a big crowd to welcome him. Same scenario was seen his fans hand in their letters and presents to Hyun Joong. He's very handsome but I have noticed Hyun Joong seemed to have lose weight again!

I have actually read some post this yesterday that Hyun Joong is on his diet program again, eating vegetables and taking non-fat milk. Well, actually even he was in Japan in July he has been cutting down his carbo intake and less meat. This time he seem to be a bit tired too, maybe from his shooting schedules but he looks happy though. This morning I viewed another video clip of Hyun Joong as he was spotted at the airline gate just about to board his flight and he was singing, while he nod and smiled to his fans around!! He looks happy even he's a bit tired!

hyunbar24.jpg

SEE YOU AGAIN  MR. JEONG!!

At the airport I watched the same scenario but there's someone missing that I have been looking for from the pictures. The other handsome guy who used to walk by Hyun Joong side is no longer the same guy. It's confirm Mr.Jeong had left his post and another new guy is there as Hyun Joong's bodyguard. So it's true, KeyEast did not renew Mr.Jeong's contract anymore, the new guy may be from the same agent though.

I understand many of Hyun Joong fans may be feeling sad since we have gone used to seeing Mr.Jeong protecting and taking care of Hyun Joong. He has been very kind, polite and accommodating to the fans that we can only be thankful to him. At least we have somehow shown our appreciation to Mr. Jeong while he was still taking care of Hyun Joong. Then maybe we can just wish him the best on his current assignment and to thank him for taking care and protecting Hyun Joong for the last two years. At the same time we welcome his new bodyguard to the world of Kim Hyun Joong and his fans!! I think he's polite and I'm sure Hyun Joong will be well taken care of.

Tonight shall be a big night as Hyun Joong starts promoting his up coming drama City Conquest as there shall be a large scale press conference to begin the event, it was said in the news that the first 30 minutes of the drama shall be shown. Other than this, Hyun Joong shall be performing live, this will be a surprise again as he prepared for this event in celebrating the first anniversary of Henecia Japan as one of his official fan clubs. 16,000 fans are expected to attend this event and it was said in the news that ticket for the event in commemoration of Henecia first anniversary were sold out immediately as soon as the announcement of its sales was made.

9345d688d43f8794d4c01da4d21b0ef41bd53a78

NEW ALBUM

Hyun Joong mentioned in his recent message to his fans that he'll be releasing his next Korean album either before the year ends or to be same safe to say it might be early next year. He has been preparing for this album while he took a break from his filming of City Conquest. Thinking about his up coming album I thought about his favorite music producer and composer Steven Lee. Most of Hyun Joong's songs were produced by Steven Lee so yesterday I had a chance to research on him. I was very much impress by his credentials. Steven Lee is a Korean American music producer, studied music theory in California State University in Los Angeles.

Steven Lee had composed I think about a hundred music that somehow gave me the impression that he is one of the pillars of Kpop since he has been composing mostly for Kpop idol groups and solo singers. Hyun Joong had been working with Steven Lee since he was still with SS501 as he produced a lot of music for the group. And may I say I think Hyun Joong and Steven Lee works together perfectly, because with the three albums that Hyun Joong released Breakdown, Lucky Guy, Kiss Kiss all made it to top rank in the music chart, which all of these albums were produced by Steven Lee.

He stated that the longest album he had ever produce was Kim Hyun Joong's first album Breakdown which took him a year to finish the entire album. But it's worth it because the result was remarkable, in Korea it rank no.1 for three consecutive weeks, in Taiwan it was placed on platinum record, in Japan it gain the gold record for Kiss Kiss which was included in the album Breakdown.The song Marry Me which was also produced by Steven Lee that was never been intended for competition nor sales since it's Hyun Joong's Christmas present to his fans also ranked to the top at YouTube as it gained high number of viewers for its music video on its first day viewing.

dbb44aed2e738bd40254e7bba18b87d6267ff9c7

Steven Lee also produced a music for another solo idol singer almost at the same time, that singer just released his album about 2 weeks ahead of Hyun Joong, released his first two albums, but wasn't able to make it to the music chart but having the same music composer yet Hyun Joong made it to no.1 rank. You may say it has got something to do with Hyun Joong's popularity, well maybe. But in all fairness I watched this solo idol performed his single produced by Steven Lee last year same as Breakdown.

The singer has a good voice quality, the music is good, it's just that performance wise it lacks dynamic, showmanship. From the start of the song down to the end I only had seen one facial expression, the singer was simply singing for himself. I was thinking what if Hyun Joong sang that same song of that singer, although it's not Hyun Joong's kind of music, but granting it is his kind of music, maybe it would sound and look different and better or would I say Hyun Joong can be able to put life to the music of that singer. That makes Hyun Joong different from others, he knows how to give life to music by heart.

I wonder if Steven Lee shall be composing Hyun Joong's next album. I think he makes good music for Hyun Joong, with the series of success, Hyun Joong can bring out the best in what he creates in music. This is just how I see it and the fact that Hyun Joong values what is being created for him by working hard for it, just like with B'z too, Hyun Joong proved his ability in bringing out the best in music.

d62a6059252dd42ada355421033b5bb5c9eab878

ADDICTIVE 

I have mentioned in my other articles that Hyun Joong may not be the best singer but what he has is singing through his heart that makes his music special. I'm also looking forward for City Conquest Original Sound Track that I'm hoping Hyun Joong would sing it. Oh I just wish for more music from him, it's just so addicting and I wanted to collect more to keep me company everyday where I am. And I love to see him on stage performing, it's just so addicting. His recent concert has the same pattern and yet I have not gone tired watching it. I just love how he express his music I love the different changes in face in every songs he sang, he's just so addicting, period! I can't say anything more!!

Now we'll be looking forward to his up coming drama, and once this drama have been aired and start watching him act, am I bound to be addictive to his drama after watching the entire episodes of City Conquest?? I would not doubt it,  since I felt it after I have watched his two previous dramas, and have been wanting for more that I just couldn't get enough!! Well at least now I got an additional drama to watch and this time I think it's much better because Hyun Joong leads in this drama as Beak Mir, so we can watch more of his scenes!!

Oh well, the days of waiting for him to come out from his cocoon has finally come and it's just a matter of hours count down now and we'll soon see him on stage performing. And not only that, we'll get to watch some sneak preview of City Conquest. It's rather midnight while I'm writing this article and I can only guess and speculate, Hyun Joong might be attending to his rehearsals!!

0b46f21fbe096b6310260bda0c338744ebf8ac79

Now I surrender, I'm done for this day, I just hope I can get as much updates during the event. Oh by the way, I would like to thank the fans who actively posted yesterday's update about Hyun Joong's departure and arrival to Japan, thank you so much. And to the fans who were at the airport who took these beautiful pictures, I could see your effort of being squeezed in the crowd just to take picture and video of Hyun Joong to share with us from afar, thank you very much. All your effort is very much appreciated in behalf of all international fans who are so eager to take a glimpse of Kim Hyun Joong.

This is gonna be five hours or so count down before the event starts. Before I go, I'll leave you the video clips of Hyun Joong's departure to Japan for those who have not watched it yet. Stay tune for our count down and do not miss a thing for Kim Hyun Joong is back in action that we can have something to keep as another memory in our heart.

Lazerkim here writing

Gimpo Airport Video Clip Link>(

) by:kimhyunjoong24

Airport Video Clip>(

) by:HollisHyun

Photo credits as tagged, hyunbar66 thanks!  

Video credit: kimhyunjoong24, HollisHyun thanks!

e850352ac65c103852089b48b2119313b17e89c1

[PHOTOS]Henecia JP Anniversary/CC Promo Event @ Budokan ... the main event:

reposted from : lovekimhyunjoong.com
Credit:
 @navicon_kandora

*business is booming...

*so many fans...

*no translation on who the flowers are from:

Credit as tagged:

Credit: kazumame39:

*from  "THE BOSS" Bae Yong Joon 

*from Universal Music Japan:
Henecia Japan Fansclub:

_________________Inside the Venue

Credit: chikiyumi 

Credit: @chocolatdaleKHJ

Credit: lafone0606:

Credit: Aki:

Credit: @okapikenta:

Credit as tagged:
Tweets from:

@tomomon2
- I have a ticket. but...i can't enter venue because i don't have ID card....so many fans can't!
*nanet: Oh no! i hope the organizers made it clear that this was the requirement for entry.

HJ is OUT!!

Credit: @kazumame39

Credit: @okapikenta

--------------------------

Tweets from:

@onlyKHJtimes
- the MC cme up to the stage now.
- HJ came out as the crowd was calling "leader"!
- HJ: good evening. i'm Kim Hyun Joong from CC. I'll show you CC movie tonight.
- HJ: I'm proud standing here as an Asian actor.
*nanet: we are proud of u too!
- CC digest movie, epi 1 and 2 will be shown on screen.

@5StarsAs1
- KHJ's naked scenes? ㅋㅋㅋ RT @Sjackzero: リダ裸映像に盛り上がってる(笑)

*nanet: OMG! I have to see this!!

@tomomon2:
- first epi showing. really hard action
*nanet: glad to know @tomomon2 got in.
- oh! famous motor bike scene