Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

Guest Mariposa28

quote huangsy BOF thread

Kim Hyun Joong has returned to resume filming tonight but seems he has pain around the waist, hopefully no whiplash or anything.

thank God he's fine but he needs some rest

thanks huangsy, andie39martinez for the pics ^^

Guest JazzyMina

I LOVE Kim Hyun Joong

Hes HOT HOT HOT

hes doing incredibly well in the drama ^^ im proud of im. abit anyd peple r ciritisizing im wen its his first big acting role. Hes improved so mch tht he sod be proud of imslf <3~

Hearin bot the acidnt I nearly fainted O.O god i hope hes alryt!! hope he rests if hes hurting. TAKE CARE OF URSELF LEADER <3~

:) HYUN JOONGIE

Thank God no one's hurt from the accident.

I almost had a heart attack when I saw the words 'bad + news'. :sweatingbullets:

I hope he feels okay now...

Joongie.. :tears:

Guest black-wings

My host korean mother just told me the news about his accident and I was so shocked but she said that he'll be in the hospital for 3 weeks but she's not sure if it's true or not... but she said that his accident was the #1 hit news on the internet and T.V

I hope he gets better and have lots of rest!

Guest crazii3me

i loved him in wgm.. and in BOF, even though he was a bit awkward.. hes getting better and better as the drama progresses. I watched a clip of the filming of BOF, and he's so nice.. he brought presents for his cast members. The whole cast gets along with each other, which is great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmFG_OyPY4Q (Credits to muishiessis) I posted this link in the bof forum.. but it kind of fits here more since the clip was mostly focused on hyun joong.

Guest jessicakth

people keep yelling at HyunJoong oppa and giving him bad comments about his acting.... Whatever!!! I think he's doing great now. HyunJoong got a lot of accidents lately... >.< poor oppa. Oppa fighting! Fans always support you!!!

Guest black-wings

I think he does a great job portraying the character in the boys before flowers k-drama!

I don't know why people think he's doing bad, I mean come on people have their own unique acting skills!!

HyunJoong, FIGHTING!!

Guest jessicakth

I think he does a great job portraying the character in the boys before flowers k-drama!

I don't know why people think he's doing bad, I mean come on people have their own unique acting skills!!

HyunJoong, FIGHTING!!

Exactly. HyunJoong oppa is doing better and better everyday. I think they expect at HyunJoong oppa too much since oppa has been the most popular one in F4 before the drama was out. Then they just keep eyes on HyunJoong oppa and give him hard time >.<

Oppa fighting!! I know you are trying your best. you're doing great. Always support you!!!

I always want to say those things to HyunJoong oppa especially after watching Sang Sang Plus show.. I know he's really hurt when he said: "People always gives me bad comments. What are you doing? Go to bed...." >.< [crying!!!]

Is there any way he could read our good compliment and supporting comments...?? How come he only read bad comments??

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

he's not jailbait!

eu-frickin-reka! ^_^ i was always under the impression he was like a year or two younger than i am. but turns out he's older than me? that's all sorts of WIN!

lemme go 'watch' some of his video clips. :ph34r:

lol.

Guest andie39martinez

^ i don't think so. i never heard of a SS member getting a nose job.

or maybe i'm wrong? dunno.

So is his birthday June 9th or September 6th?

I thought his birthday was June 6th?

it's June 6. the one who made the first page is wrong :|

people keep yelling at HyunJoong oppa and giving him bad comments about his acting.... Whatever!!! I think he's doing great now. HyunJoong got a lot of accidents lately... >.< poor oppa. Oppa fighting! Fans always support you!!!

i know right? i'm a lurker in the BOF thread. many people there don't like leader's acting. i don't talk in that forum.. to many people...

Guest Mariposa28

I LOVE Kim Hyun Joong

Hes HOT HOT HOT

hes doing incredibly well in the drama ^^ im proud of im. abit anyd peple r ciritisizing im wen its his first big acting role. Hes improved so mch tht he sod be proud of imslf <3~

Hearin bot the acidnt I nearly fainted O.O god i hope hes alryt!! hope he rests if hes hurting. TAKE CARE OF URSELF LEADER <3~

:) HYUN JOONGIE

totally agree with you, im soo proud of him too

i totally freaked out when i read the news, thank God he's okay

HYUN JOONGIE forever :)

He will be modelling for http://www.mvio.co.kr/

thanks dear for the news,^^

hello everyone, glad to see many people in here, ^^ 13 pages already, i have to post more pics then it will be 25 lol

^ i don't think so. i never heard of a SS member getting a nose job.

or maybe i'm wrong? dunno.

it's June 6. the one who made the first page is wrong :|

i know right? i'm a lurker in the BOF thread. many people there don't like leader's acting. i don't talk in that forum.. to many people...

im a lurker too, i just see what's going on, and i don't like what they say about Leader, soo unfair, he practicly begin acting in this drama not to mention the sitcom before, no need to pressure him, he's doing a great job, love him as Rui, whatever the others said.

HYUN JOONGIE FIGHTING YOU'RE THE BEST

Guest black-wings

Well I was reading this one report thing and

it is said that Production team Group Eight for KBS 2TV ‘Boys Over Flowers’, representative Song ByungJoon has only praises for SS501 member Kim HyunJoong, who newly turned into an actor.

There's more in the "Boys Over Flower" Thread on PAGE 310 posted by andie39martinez

I don't know If i should post it up here but ^(above) is where you can read more!

After read that I was like "Ah HA~ He proved people wrong for saying that he was a bad actor, when he really was a great actor!"

hey huangsy thanks for sharing the BHTS of BOF

Guest inday_yu

yeah, people keep forgetting that the film

is a director's medium. how an artist tackles

his role should be with the approval of the

director. their approach on ji hoo's role is

that of a deeply mysterious introvert. and

hyun joong is doing exactly that ! i am very

satisfied with what he has displayed.