Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

Guest Mariposa28

kukuri thanks for the pics, love him in WGM, but i don't know the brand of his clothes, i'll try to figure out for you;

"Boys before flowers" Airport filming

For all fans waiting for "Boys before flowers", these are some photos taken at the airport filming by the Korean fans. This scene is supposedly on the return of Todo Shizuka (Han Chae Young) from France where the four of them are waiting for her at the airport. ( or maybe she is leaving? I'm not sure as well, just guessing)

Kim Hyun Joong as Yoon Ji Hoo (Rui Hanazawa) really gorgeous with this hair style and the clothes, sooo hot and dashing *faint*

boysbeforeflowers06cn1.jpg

boysbeforeflowers08yb3.jpg

boysbeforeflowers02kt9.jpg

boysbeforeflowers01ct5.jpg

boysbeforeflowers03mu1.jpg

credit hanfever

viewimage37f621go3hd1.jpg

viewimage419eeekp9cd4.jpg

12260762700844be50yn8ty2.jpg

viewimage35783cxm1ah7.jpg

HyunJoong (Rui) filming "Boys over flowers":

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=49OxdLspfxI

credit BOF thread soompi

84480815xd6rd2.jpg

84012086di6uf3.jpg

76843604px1ys0.jpg

10061606bp3gh3.jpg

61928864gr2cb4.jpg

82658019pr3rl6.jpg

credit allseouldout.blogspot.com

Guest huongface

all his pictures from the boys over flower are so hot! I can't wait till the drama is showing. I need to go search for some more pictures so I can share:0)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chirain

I am really hooked with him right now.

I cant wait till the Hana Yori Dango series comes out...

Looking forward to him being Hanzawa RUI.

Since i loved RUI's character eversince I think i'm gonna love it more because in the Korean version it pill be portrayed by HyunJoong...

Guest Mariposa28

thanks andie39martinez for the pic, loooove the pic from the photoshoot, sooo hot :wub::wub:

rraineaffire thanks for the pics, his style is unique like him :wub::wub:

here a video of Hyun Joong at the airport leaving to Macao :

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=kbs_d...4969&page=1

3581izoeu6.jpg

brownyfd3.jpg

2chj05020carrot1123hc2.jpg

Photshoot BOF poster

ps36gg9.jpg

ps25na6.jpg

ps24kj7.jpg

ps23jk3.jpg

ps22xw8.jpg

ps21hy2.jpg

:wub:

a nw pic :wub::wub:

22kd2.jpg

Filming at The Venetian Macao

42327033zm7.jpg

5wwbjpfe6.jpg

credit BOF soompi thread/ KBS DC

ps: where are you jess :unsure: :mellow:

i love hyunjoong!!!!!!!!! <333333333333

i cant wait to see this new drama.. boys over flower.. although i already know the story.. hihi

i wish i could meet this guy... and i wish i could be hwangbo... hahah ;p thats how much i like Hyun Joong!! :)

Guest Mariposa28

andie39martinez thanks for the pic and links ^^

he's gorgeous in the trailer, can't wait to watch him in HYD ^^

windzlin thanks for the link ^^

Guest Happy_Day

Honestly, I used to dislike HyunJoong a couple years ago because he just seemed really weird on all the game shows. After watching WGM, I completely changed my mind. It's funny how his quirks have become so adorable, a complete 180 on me! I like how he seems so nonchalant and unassuming, but in reality he notices the really little things. That's one the things I noticed about him.

I really can't wait until Boys Over Flowers. I translated his character description from the official website:

YoonJiHoo / KimHyunJoong

Age 19-20

He is known for being the “pretty boy” or “flower boy” of the F4 group. He is the future successor of an art center and orchestra, among other things. In a sense, he is also a musician. He is part of a powerful political family, grandson of the former President of South Korea.

When he was 5 years old, he lost his parents to a car accident and has since lived by himself. Because of the accident, he showed signs of becoming autistic (characterized by impaired communication and emotional detachment). However, he was able to recover through his first love SeoHyun. He believed that SeoHyun would be his first and last love, but he found that she was a woman no one could get close to completely.

While he was hesitating with his love for SeoHyun, it was JanDi who helped him regain his courage. Suddenly, it seemed that JanDi was thrown into his life one day, a weed-like girl from a less-than-average family. This girl made him take action upon his love for SeoHyun. With JanDi’s encouragement, he followed SeoHyun to France but realized there that his “love” for SeoHyun had been an idealistic, fantasy, dream-like thing. He returns to Korea. However, there is another complicated love waiting for him there. It is a familiar position for him, but that is what makes it all the more painful.

He lives in his own world, his own personal time and space. He has a straight, perfect plan for himself. From time to time, he is random and a bit silly. But he has a clear idea of what he wants and a clear perspective on things. He has a relaxed, calm, and unhurried nature. All of these characteristics make it impossible for those around him to make him waiver or shake his emotions.

Before he meets JanDi, he has no interest in other people’s affairs. Not only does he not care about these things, he is an icy, prickly person. He is the “cool prince.” When he meets JanDi, with his innate piercing insight into people’s souls, he searches for, pays attention to, and cares for every little thing in JanDi’s heart and mind. They stand on a shaky, dangerous rope between friendship and love.