Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

Guest Mariposa28

10/07 [news] Kim HyunJoong-Choi KangHee "Through 4th Dimensional" Selected as Models for Converse

Credits : Newsen + SS601.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

kimhyunjoongconversess5gv8df2.jpg

conversefashion1jw0tb7.jpg

4th dimensional couple Choi KangHee and Kim HyunJoong was chosen to be the Fall/Winder advertisement model for fashion brand CONVERSE.

Choi KangHee & Kim HyunJoong who are usually in a world on their own and have the nickname "4th dimensional", have recently shot for the CONVERSE advertisement where their poses are full of their own personality and received applause from the people involved.

Choi KangHee, who usually releases her interesting photos through her minihompy, showed extravagant and original styling through this shooting. Choi KangHee who likes to wear CONVERSE from before, had participated in CONVERSE playground event in 2007 as an artiste to exhibit their products.

Also Kim HyunJoong, who not only takes part in SS501 activities but also a role as the "SsangChu" couple with Hwangbo in MBC "We Got Married", gave off a new generation aspect during the shooting without caring what others think and had a a lot of enthusiasm.

Meanwhile, Kim HyunJoong had been casted for KBS 2TV "Boys over Flowers" to be broadcasted in December.

credit SS501@soompi thread

Guest meli929

He is such a Hottie!! When i first saw him on WGM I thought he was going to be boring, but with every episode he has opened up more and more which makes him so attractive.

Guest Mariposa28

Here is a pic of leader filming a WGM episode thursday at Everland

editedwe4.jpg

97ffgz6sg7.jpg

98fffly2sf5.jpg

101ffpw0ay2.jpg

He will film a couple of ep this week since he will leave to start filming next week.

credit sharry SS501 thread soompi Quainte

Guest jessicakth

Thanks Mariposa28 for the pics... He's so cooolllllllll... I like his red outfit.. I guess he likes those kind of thrill games :D. I'm excited for ep 29 WGM. HyunJoong and HwangBo had a lot of change in ep 28

Guest Mariposa28

Thanks Mariposa28 for the pics... He's so cooolllllllll... I like his red outfit.. I guess he likes those kind of thrill games :D . I'm excited for ep 29 WGM. HyunJoong and HwangBo had a lot of change in ep 28

you're welcome jess ;)

here some new pics of Hyun Joong

CF Tony Mori , shooting a TV entertainment caps 12/10/08:

72472315qj4.jpg

62787750fq3.jpg

47196665ki6.jpg

22348090td7.jpg

31045043vl8.jpg

22072890gx5.jpg

dashing, :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::wub::wub::wub::wub:

i simply, adore this pic :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::wub: :

21002170460xy3.jpg

here a video of the making of the CF on MBC plus interview with the hottie Hyun Joong , enjoy :D

Tony&Moly CF shooting

credit lovelyhyunjoong

Guest avetsada

These days after crazy watching "We got married" whole day about a week (esp Hyunjoong & Hwuangbo cut)--b'cuz this's my vacation... b4 the 2nd semester start abt next the 2 weeks.

I can't help falling in love with him... "We got married" had given me a gigantic influence.... I almost believe that their relationship is real. I love how he secretly take care of his bu-in and also how he build up a funny atmosphere.

Since I'd knew him from the 1st single...(at that time i was in Korea traveling).. I just love their songs but not really knew in detail... (Maybe I still really really love TVXQ... haha anyway I still love them... Juz like Ssangchu Couble Additcs.. haha =) )

I can't help but falling for him day by day.... even I feel so sad, juz watch this program.. I'll forget all of bad things and completely enjoy the show.

I also wating for 꽃보다 남자.... I bet... I'll totally fall for him soon... haha >_<

Ps.The CF captures so cool! Thanks for sharing!!!

Guest jessicakth

i just watched ep 29... Oh my goshhh, HyunJoong is just sooooooooo cutteeeeeeeeeee.... Marco likes him a lot. Marco and Son Dambi are a couple but later in the beach, Marco just goes with HyunJoong [i think he likes to be with HyunJoong better than Son Dambi.. he forgot SonDambi some time, he just comes up with HyunJoong and hang out with HyunJoong]. He even asked HyunJoong: Can we join with you guys? lol.. Marco can't help for enjoying stay beside wit Hyunjoong. HyunJoong likes Marco too, but HyunJoong's character is cold and not talk much so he was tense when Marco kept asking questions and talk to HyunJoong. He wrote on the sand that he feels pressured when Marco kept talking to him. He also said in the interview that he feels so sorry because he did not talk much to Marco because of his type of personality. He doesnt want Marco think that he doesn't care about Marco because he really did listen to everything and he likes Marco too.

One more time... HyunJoong is so cute when CrownJ, Seo InYoung ask him to scold new couples because they were late... HyunJoong can't scold people lol... I laughed so hard.. HyunJoong is just so nice. He can't say mean things to people... He only could smile and say things politely to people .... HyunJoong... You are soooooo cutttteeeeeeeeeee..

Love him even more.. I wonder how hes doing with new drama Boy before flowers ... Anyone has idea?

Guest whiterainbowx

OMGGG KIM HYUN JOONG <3

he is SO my type !!!!!!!!!!

gahhh he looks soo hot when he plays guitar...

and so cute in WGM !!!

Can;t wait to see him in Korean 'hanayori dango' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest jessicakth

mariposa28 : I have a sub file for clip CF Tony Moly (about 3-4mins) of Kim HyunJoong oppa. But i don't have the avi file for that clip. Do you have it? T___T I really want to watch that clip ...........

Guest Mariposa28

gorgeous pics of Hyun Jonng find today on mydaily.com

2008102421540111311hq2.jpg

2008102421485811361ya7.jpg

2008102421503411341mm1.jpg

10/16 HyunJoong : " The violin interests me !"

497news5mw4eo4.jpg

SS501 leader, Hyun Joong, has fallen for the violin.

Hyun Joong has been practicing the violin for his role as Rui in the upcoming KBS2 drama, Hana Yori Dango. As his role is one of a wealthy handsome man who is a member of F4, he is currently practicing the violin and will also be undergoing golf and horseback riding lessons, to fit in with the needs of the character.

His agency stated that he has been training his acting as well as going for classes to learn the violin, and because of his background with the guitar, it was easier for him with the violin as they were both similar. His instructor was also amazed with his progress after only seven sessions. They also stated that although the filming for the drama is scheduled to start soon, he is currently busy with WGM therefore he will learn horseback riding and golf when the drama starts.

SS501 were also scheduled to resume their activities in Japan in February next year, however, the shooting for the 24 episode drama is expected to carry on until March. The Japanese side would be understanding of this, as they too have high expectations for the drama.

credit Quainte

Guest thanh_qd

Hi every one,

My first time post here... I just came across a new about Hyun Joong. I am not Korean so I use online translator but I still cannot understand. Any kind soul can help me to translate this new. Does it relate to his drama "Boy over Flowers" since it was from KBS

김현중 “데뷔전 중국에 팔려갈 뻔했다”

JES|김범석 기자|2008.10.29 09:47 입력

'쌍추커플'의 주인공 SS501 김현중이 "전 기획사에 있을 때 중국에 팔려갈 뻔했다"며 데뷔 전 일화를 공개했다.

그는 최근 IS와의 인터뷰에서 "살면서 가장 아찔했던 순간이 언제냐"는 질문에 "그 당시 반 강제적으로 중국에 갈 뻔했고, 만약 갔다면 지금 이런 인터뷰도 못하고 있을 것"이라며 혀를 내둘렀다.

그는 "SS501 멤버로 발탁되기 전 신생 기획사에서 5인조 그룹 일원으로 연습하고 있었는데 데뷔가 여의치 않았다"면서 "그런데 어느날 사장이 비행기 티켓을 주면서 '너희들 데리고 도저히 한국에선 어렵겠다. 중국으로 가자'고 분위기를 몰아갔다"고 말했다.

당시 기획사 사장은 거창하게 한류 프로젝트 그룹 운운했지만 김현중을 비롯한 멤버들은 "그럴 수 없다"며 완강히 버텼다.

결국 도망치듯 팀을 나온 김현중은 지인들의 소개로 DSP 오디션을 거친 뒤 SS501 멤버로 거듭날 수 있었다.

김현중은 "고등학교를 자퇴하고 잠실 패밀리 레스토랑에서 서빙 아르바이트를 할 때 전 기획사 사장을 소개받았다"면서 "메인 스트림에 와보니 그때 얼마나 허술하고 말도 안 되는 기획사였는지 뒤늦게 알았다"며 가슴을 쓸어내렸다.

그는 "데뷔한 뒤 우연히 방송국에서 그때 그 사장을 만났다"며 "마음 같아선 욕을 해주고 싶었지만 '사장님, 이제는 나쁜 일 그만 하시라'며 조용히 경고하고 자리를 떠났다"고 말했다.

KBS 2TV 새 드라마 '꽃보다 남자'(연출 전기상) 출연을 앞둔 김현중은 "전용 제트기가 있을 만큼 럭셔리한 청년 역을 맡았다. 어색하지 않은 연기를 선보이겠다"며 출사표를 던졌다.

Credit KBS

Guest Dragorsi

Aww thank you for all the great/hot/sexy/cute pictures of him! Can't wait for HYD I loved the Japanese version so I'm sure it's gonna be awesome :D I'm really happy he's gonna be in it :)

I don't really have much to offer but here's my Deja Vu single scan, hope you don't mind. :)

dejavu02fs4.jpg

Guest Mariposa28

thanks Dragorsi for the pics, really love it, i didn"t have this :) , dear the important is to share our love for Hyun Joong, to make this thread alive so more fans join us

thanks Rebby for the links, you're awesome :)

Hello! I was watching We Got Married ep32 and I really like Hyun Jong's clothing. Can someone enlighten me what's the name of the brand? I wanted to ask this in the Joongbo Couple thread, but I'm afraid it might not be acceptable. :sweatingbullets:

What I like about this clothing is that on the side there's an opening for your thumb and the collar. :D

khjwgm32dl0.jpg