7 hours ago, QSD said:

I also repeated some scenes of them many times, too.  Love seeing them having great time when first dating and some parts toward the end celebrating a birthday?  It’s before the separation again, something like that.  Some fighting scenes between them, I could repeat seeing again and again as well. 

I like "EP4-EP6" the sweet time of In-jung and Yong-ki :wub: and "EP16-EP17" episodes for practicing to say good bye. I also like ep8 when In-jung's father passed away to the end of EP8. It is heart breaking but I love it and watched it over and over again. :tears:

6 hours ago, QSD said:

For shippers...  have you seen these?

from The Recipe? I thought it is a love story, but this trailer looks more like a mystery film. (CHN and ENG sub)

seems Yo Won didn't show much in this film...I only saw her 3-4 times and very short each time in the first 40 mins of this movie and I still haven't seen Lee Dong-wook . Are Yo Won and Lee Dong-wook really the leading roles in this movie...:wacko:

And the second pic that you posted, I much prefer Yo Won and her husband. hehe :lol:
nfIDBBF.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, yanki said:

Hahaha that's what I thought about it too. I started watching it around episode 21 when Bidam appeared and continued to watched until the last episode although the last 11 episodes was really hard to watch...still I kept on re-watching for many times until I decided to watch it from episode 1... there were so many boring parts but it was also very exciting. QSD wasn't perfect and yeah it has a lot of boring episodes... but just like @QSD there's just something about it that captivates me and made me addicted to it.

I also like that scene when she shoot the enemy with an arrow... when I saw her in that scene, I thought that she look soooo pretty.

Actually I started watching from EP9 when DM appeared, skip the childhood/teenage of DM. and I stop watching at the death of Mishil.

For me, rarely there is a drama it's perfect from the beginning to the end. For example the big heat drama "signal" It's very good, but still there are some parts I felt boring. IMO, it would be better for QSD to reduce the episodes to 30-40. Same with EOG, I thought around 16 EPs is enough.

10 hours ago, QSD said:

Frankly, QSD is the biggest addiction in my life.  I’ve never been so hooked to anything like it before.  I actually kept repeating a lot of scenes every night for about a year long. 

Foe me, it might be "Titanic" (1997) I watched it 10 times in theater! One of them I watched in San Francisco during my traveling there. :D 

• Like 1

Translation: two short IG clips posted by management Koo (BTS of ASC)
Cr:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BaYBBjbgfgM/
Credit to Lee Yo Won Chinese Forum for the Chines translation

Narrator: Are you going to work?
LYW: Yes I’m going to work. hahaha
Narrator:: on the way to shoot now?
LYW: Yes
LYW: “Mi-sook ooni” (Myung Se-bin) bought me this coffee, thank you.

text one the top:
“A cup of coffee to enjoy a relaxing before revenge.” Buamdong Boksujadeul. (ASC)
on the upper right: ~A cup of coffee to enjoy a relaxing~

Narrator: Please say something.
text on the top: The most delicious coffee is the one that is treated by others.
LYW: I will drink it. The rating increased! onni lost the bet, so she paid for this!! Hahahaha.

text on the upper right corner
Good weather, so it’s photograph time.

LYW: Oh momomo
LYW: Should take the pictures with the sunshine.

text on the screen:
using the object properly. (Yo Won lifted her coffee cup.)
text on the right side
Is it the photo? Or feeling?
text on the upper right corner
the burning art spirit

LYW: Oh~This is very beautiful.
text on the screen: showing off (to the staff)

text on the upper right corner : break time
text on the bottom of the screen:
People are not watching pictorial of goddess Yo Won they are just watching the monitoring of Yo Won. 

Narrator: What are you looking at?
LYW: I am watching, watching~

text on the upper right corner: off work
LYW: I am getting off work.
Narrator: Good job!
LYW: I am the Cinderella~at 12 o’clock I have to get off work.
Narrator: Get home safely.
Text one the screen:

Please take care, and good bye.~
You did a good job today.
See you next time.
(Please.)

2nd one

Narrator: We are in the shooting place of Avengers Social Club (ASC) again.

text on the screen:
Goddess Yo Won is teaching the secret of photograph, to the staffs who are suffering from the shaking angle of camera.  
text on the screen:
(left): strict (right): sincere

LYW: Just like this then you can keep it still.
text on the screen:
Seeing the very serious goddess Yo Won the staffs burst into laughter. HaHa

LYW: I joined the photography department when I was student.
LYW: Do you know how to do it during shooting?
LYW: 1, 2, 3 then stop breathing!
LYW: 1, 2, 3
LYW: Inhale !! (then Yo Won squats down and laughs loudly)

Narrator: Seems stop is better. (HaHaHa)
Voice of a staff: Come~please go to the car and get in. ~ ~ ~
text on the screen:
(left): world (right): wronged

LYW: This is true !!
LYW: It’s true~you can ask that person. ~ !
LYW: That photographer~ !!

Q: Is it the dinner time?
LYW: I only eat grass to live.
text on the screen:
upper right: grass…
bottom of the screen:
(Almoooooooooost the same color with the cloth.)

LYW: Dinner HaHaHaHa…
LYW: Ah I can’t do this…(shy)

text on the screen:
Tomatoes are hidden…!

LYW: Why don’t you eat grass? ↗
LYW: Anyway, it’s eating the taste of the sauce. ~ (famous saying)
LYW: The sauce is delicious. ~

Q: Where are you going?
LYW: I am going to meet Chinese fans. ~ ! (they come here to support LYW)
Narrator: See you later ~
LYW: Good bye ~ (Yo Won says Chinese here, 再見=zai jian)

text on the screen:
This day actor Yo Won nim expressed her gratefulness and greeting to the Chinese fans to finish a day. ^ ^
text on the screen:
See you next time ~ ~ ~
(Please don’t forget to follow the instagram of management Koo. Loyalty Loyalty)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hair stylist Dami IG update, rough translation
https://www.instagram.com/p/BltwrqbAdhH/?hl=zh-tw
Photo shoot after a long time, Yo Won onni dyed her hair with cherry-pink color, but why is it not obvious?
photos that are mainly based on hair, I have to take another photo next week.
18d5f1929901994.jpg 9c289a929902044.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BltwzIjgS3C/?hl=zh-tw
photos of nails, full of special effectsᄏᄏᄏᄏ
I also need to use special effects now...
030db3929902074.jpg 23c1ce929902094.jpg

and Yo Won IG story,
The last time playing golf this summer.
cadcfd929902124.jpg
Yo Won IG update 07.27.2018
#Laughing #Foollaugh

• Like 4

23 hours ago, yanki said:

Hahaha that's what I thought about it too. I started watching it around episode 21 when Bidam appeared and continued to watched until the last episode although the last 11 episodes was really hard to watch...still I kept on re-watching for many times until I decided to watch it from episode 1... there were so many boring parts but it was also very exciting. QSD wasn't perfect and yeah it has a lot of boring episodes... but just like @QSD there's just something about it that captivates me and made me addicted to it.

I also like that scene when she shoot the enemy with an arrow... when I saw her in that scene, I thought that she look soooo pretty.

First time watching, I watched from the beginning to the end, didn't skip a single scene, and remained excited and anticipated the whole time because I hadn't read any spoilers. :lol: I was a bit impatient in first 8 episodes because where was LYW? but got carried away by the story. The young actress playing kid DM is quite good. 

And yeah, the Hwarang competition was a bit boring and dragging. QSD's rating was like skyscraper, so it's understandable that MBC tried to extend it. And last 11 episodes were not in the original script, so... haha. But still, the 2 last eps were good, especially Bidam and DM's death. Heard Korean audience cried a bucket over that, and this miserable couple got the record vote for best couple of MBC drama award: more than 80%, look like other couples didn't exist to audience. :sweatingbullets:

22 hours ago, avalon2046 said:

from The Recipe? I thought it is a love story, but this trailer looks more like a mystery film. (CHN and ENG sub)

seems Yo Won didn't show much in this film...I only saw her 3-4 times and very short each time in the first 40 mins of this movie and I still haven't seen Lee Dong-wook . Are Yo Won and Lee Dong-wook really the leading roles in this movie...:wacko:

And the second pic that you posted, I much prefer Yo Won and her husband. hehe :lol:

Haha, same thoughts abt The Recipe. 

I think the other guy who discovered the mysterious recipe is the main lead. LYW can be considered as female lead because there is no other remarkable female role in this movie. And LDW is like cameo :D 

Did you watch the drama Pure Heart. LDW was there. 

Me too, my ultimate LYW's ship is LYW-Mr. Park :lol:

• Like 2

On 7/27/2018 at 8:38 AM, QSD said:

@ozge  

What are your fav Yudeok scenes in QSD? 

These are my favorites.

VLpP7Et.png
DGc79Km.png

lY3dDMH.png
ath3EUu.png

VGtEuoc.png
Bidam was so cute in here. :D

QKhxiyw.png

oZypqlM.png
ZFHM6c3.png

BshzzwJ.png
This scene, when she wants Yushin to stop while he resist Chilsook's attack. 

AGVicB1.png
Crying for his marriage. :tears:

ZS0ExWw.png
xuPynXH.png
And the final scene that Deokman says "Many people came and went, but who always remained by my side is you, Yushin. Once we tried to escape, remember? Shall we do it again, even now?" before she dies. :tears:

• Like 2

15 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

And yeah, the Hwarang competition was a bit boring and dragging. QSD's rating was like skyscraper, so it's understandable that MBC tried to extend it. And last 11 episodes were not in the original script, so... haha.

That's the bad habit of all the TV stations...:phew: That why I rarely watched the dramas besides Japanese ones before. Japanese dramas are short, mostly only about 10-11 episodes. 

15 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

Haha, same thoughts abt The Recipe. 

I think the other guy who discovered the mysterious recipe is the main lead. LYW can be considered as female lead because there is no other remarkable female role in this movie. And LDW is like cameo :D 

Did you watch the drama Pure Heart. LDW was there. 

Me too, my ultimate LYW's ship is LYW-Mr. Park :lol:

Yeah, I have watched the full Recipe last night. You are right. After watching 5 movies of Yo Won that she played, "take care of my cat" is still ranked number one in my mind. (I mean her movies.) and No I have not watched pure heart yet.

High-Five to you! Yo Won and her husband are perfect couple! :)

11 hours ago, ozge said:

These are my favorites.

And the final scene that Deokman says "Many people came and went, but who always remained by my side is you, Yushin. Once we tried to escape, remember? Shall we do it again, even now?" before she dies. :tears:

@ozge Try to upload the images to imagebam: http://www.imagebam.com/
It's easy to use.

19 hours ago, QSD said:

@avalon2046

I’m not sure if the original pic is from The Recipe.  I think you’re right about practicing to say goodbye in Ep 16-17 of BL.  Good memory!

I have watched the full Recipe. I didn't see this scene in the movie.

I heard the recent photo shoot is for Prelin.

17 hours ago, ozge said:

GD9gAV.png
 Crying for his marriage. :tears:

I couldn’t see the image but I guess this is where she crying when Yushin getting married?  I do replay this scene quite a lot.  She really has great sorrow sequences.  I’ve always wondered if she thinks of something sad for tearing scenes, and now I’ve learned from the translation by Avalon that she said she just immersing in her characters so that’s how she would shed tears.  I’ve noticed her crying parts are literally dripping in tears, not merely wet eyes.  I find her sad scenes are amazing to see, touching your heart.  It’s one of the main reasons why I’d loved her at first sight in QSD.

17 hours ago, ozge said:

6NJEV3.png
WD7yvN.png

1675C5284B2F8DCB9E

I assume this is the pic.  It’s so sad hearing her saying the words before her last breath.  Sometimes I couldn’t bear to re-watch this scene.  It is beautiful shot and poignant though.

• Like 3

Translation: Y-Star Interview - 49 days 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Khq1kL9Q8Yk
Credit to Lee Yo Won Chinese Forum for Chinese translation.

Text on the screen:
Lee Yo Won, Final of <49 days>? Curious.

Host: In this TV drama, Lee Yo Won’s acting gains lots of attention by playing 2 roles because of spirit possession. Let’s meet with Lee Yo Won xi directly. And let us listen to the mysterious story of 49 days. Welcome the reporter Heo.

LYW: Hello the audience of Y-Star, I am Lee Yo Won. It has been a long time to say hello with everybody here, I am very happy.

Upper left corner:
The story of behind the scene of 49 days
Lee Yo Won “I am curious to the final of this story too!”

Narrator: The heroine, with unlimited sadness of eyes, not only the audience, but also the co-actors of this drama all fall into her unpredictable eyes. Just like 49 days, let’s take a time travel to understand the infinite changing enchantment of Lee Yo Won.

Text on the right:
To understand the enchantment of Lee Yo Won from 49 days

Text on the right: Fate

LYW: First, the subject is very special, I challenge it with the idea of trying.

Text on the screen:
The press conference of TV series 49 days, Mar 09, 2011

Text on the right:
Interview at the day of the press conference.

LYW: It is more difficult to play than I imagined, so I experienced a lot of mistakes of trying. And I work harder in order to play the spirit possession properly.

Interviewer: Does Lee Yo Won xi pay attention to the movies or works with “life and death” this kind subject usually?
LYW: I don’t pay attention too much about that, but it used to be like that, in the cable TV, those spirit possessions…..
Interviewer: Do you watch “Ghost Spot” those kind programs?

Showing “Ghost Spot” clip on the screen
Text on the screen:
“Ghost Spot” is a program that reports the inconceivable and supernatural phenomenon.

LYW: Initially, I rarely watch it because of horror. I had watched about 2 episodes.
Interviewer: It was after choosing the 49 days?
LYW: Before choosing 49 days. However I just got this work, so I thought it was amazing. I watch it carefully lately…watch it with attention. What a coincidence there is the drama talking about the spirit possession? I have this kind of feeling.
Interviewer: Do you have known Nam Gyu-ri xi since before? Or you meet her through this work?
LYW: First met…Except Jo Hyun-jae xi all the co-actors I met them first time.
Interviewer: How did you know Jo Hyun-jae xi?
LYW: Jo Hyun-jae xi is, before when I was 20s, I played in a TV series “Daemang” He joined in the middle section, as the King back then. About 4-5 years ago, we met again in Seeya’s MV.
Interviewer: Seeya Nam Gyu-ri
LYW: Um. Nam Gyu-ri xi when she was active as a singer we met in the 2 episodes MV. After that, we met again now.

Text on the screen: spirit possession

LYW: When Ji Hyun went into the body of Song Yi Kyung first time, she says “I am Shin Ji Hyun”…

Showing that scene on the screen:
Shin Ji Hyun (with Yi Kyung’s body): I am Shin Ji Hyun.

Interviewer: How did you play it?
LYW: I imaged it. I thought what I would feel if I really became Ji Hyun and died then live again through the body of another person?
LYW: I would feel very very happy after possessing. I imaged that and played it.

Interviewer: Is it the feeling of more cheerful?
LYW: It’s excited. I live again so I am full of sensation.

Text on the screen: Lines

Interviewer: The lines that made you and Yi Soo broke up? It’s not like that it’s not…
LYW: Saying it’s nothing it would not become that it is nothing.

Showing the scene on the screen:
Ji Hyun: Look, like this, is it nothing?
Yi Soo: It’s ridiculous. How could I be with this woman? This woman is nothing to me.
Ji Hyun: You said it’s nothing but it would not also become nothing.

Interviewer: Do you have the experience that is resonated with this line in your real life.
LYW: The lines that are written by our scenarist are really very difficult. The lines are more veiled and full of a lot of turning points.
LYW: Compared to the lines those are popular among the fashionable kids, the difference is a bit huge. (the lines of 49 days vs. the popular lines) So we are almost like reciting the script of historical drama to recite the lines and shooting.

Text on the screen: Reality

Interviewer: Actually, comparing to Lee Yo Won xi’s age, you look very young.
LYW: Because I started working in very young age, the time seems be frozen there, my thoughts and those things. Although it has been 10 years passed suddenly, I still don’t have the thought that my age is already like this to live.
Interviewer: Your height seems to be getting higher?
LYW: No. Originally, my height was 170+cm when I did the physical examination in senior high school. Afterward, my height was also measured as 171 cm in the body check. Now I do exercise seriously, I also do Yoga. Because of these my spine and shoulder…When I was a child I felt embarrassing because of being tall. Therefore, I often walked with bent body. Now like this I do the stretching shoulders exercise, so my height is increasing a bit. Not long ago, last year I was measured as 173cm in body check. I say no, my height is not 173cm. then I did check about 3 times. The nurse says all the results are 173cm. So it turns out that my height is 173cm.
Interviewer: like Benjamin Button? (note: from the movie < The Curious Case of Benjamin Button>)
LYW: what?
Interviewer: like Benjamin Button?

Text on the screen:
Lee Yo Won’s time reversal
Left: Senior high school student’s Lee Yo Won
Right: 30s’ Lee Yo Won

LYW: It’s not like that. It’s because the condition of the slight humpback is getting better. But in my personal profile, my height is still written as 170cm. So Jo Hyun-jae xi asked me continuously to correct it when he met me.
Interviewer: The actors (male) should feel flustered?
LYW: He keeps asking me to correct it. Please modify it quickly.

Text on the screen: Ideal type

Interviewer: Kind man Han Kang, Bad guy Bae Soo-bin and cute man Jung Il-woo. These three characters, which one you are fond of most?
LYW: A man mixed with these three should be nice.
LYW: Looks like a bad guy but the original essence is very kind and occasionally has a cute side.
Interviewer: Would the love line between Jo Hyun-jae xi and Song Yi Kyung (not Shin Ji-hyun) be successful? I seem to be looking forward to it.
LYW: There are many cases like this in our real life, two persons console each other and then fall in love. So we are also looking forward to if it will be like this or not.
LYW: Now it is out of expectation totally.

Showing the clips of 49 days on the screen:
Han Kang: Please never say this kind words to Ji-hyun. Then Song Yi Kyung gives Han Kang a back hug.

Interviewer: Song Yi Kyung said she would go out then Song Yi Kyung hugged Han Kang but didn’t see the necklace.
LYW: At first it’s Song Yi Kyung coming out. Then she saw the rear profile of Han Kang mumbling to himself she felt sad so she came back again to tell Ji-hyun please go out to take a look, Han Kang is like this. So the person who go out again is Ji-hyun. But because this scene was deleted, therefore people thought is Song Yi Kyung crazy, why did she hug Han Kang. We create this kind illusion.

Text on the screen: Famous scenes

LYW: the scene that Yi Kyung met Yi Soo again.

Showing the clips of 49 days on the screen:
Yi Kyung: It’s you.
Then they hug each other tightly.

LYW: I thought would it really happen?
LYW: The boyfriend you loved deeply then he died because of accident. I thought would it really be like that, you are so powerless that you want to die, living with the attempt of suicide?
LYW: After the story of these two kids coming out, you would have the thought that the life of this woman is this man.

Showing 49 days clips:
(Yi Kyung is trying to hang herself.)
Ji Hyun: Don’t do this. No. I beg you. Please not, onni.

LYW: The scene of attempting to commit suicide, I also did a lot of effort, worked hard in order to express it properly.
LYW: I did a good job in that scene.
LYW: At that time, I watched the acting of myself, watched the eyes of myself. Ah, my eyes really have changed.
LYW: I also…that kind of wanna die eyes, I have expressed it properly.
LYW: That’s a scene that let me rediscover myself once again.

Text on the screen: Eyes

LYW: The role that leads this drama is not Song Yi Kyung nor Shin Ji Hyun. It’s the character that is renamed by netizen as “Soul Yi Kyung”. The borrower Shin Ji Hyun. So I worked very hard during playing this role, while I didn’t pay too much attention on Song Yi Kyung.
LYW: But I didn’t expect that everybody shows huge enthusiasm to Song Yi Kyung.
LYW: As Song Yi Kyung to appear, the two male actors would feel disconcerted and showed different reactions when they met with her.

Interviewer: I really become the fan of Lee Yo Won xi because of this drama.
LYW: Thank you.
Interviewer: May I have your autograph?
LYW: Hahaha OK.

Showing 49 days clip on the screen:
Kang Min Ho: Song Yi Kyung why do you look at me like this?
Kang Min Ho: Really very similar.
KMH: eyes.
KMH: It turns out that this is you.

Interviewer: In the end, does Bae Soo-bin xi be captured because of eyes in the drama?
LYW: The people who are suffering from depression mostly would like this. No strength, no energy in their eyes. There is no any desire.   
Interviewer: Did you ever have those kind of eyes like Song Yi Kyung in reality?
LYW: Yes I have.
LYW: I couldn’t live like this always.
LYW: I also would have the time of being sad. Also have the time of without desire.
LYW: I would have those kind conditions, so I would also have these kind eyes.

Text on the screen: Final

LYW: At first when I read the script I was also curious about what would it be afterward?
LYW: And about in the middle section of the drama, the director told us, they are sisters.
LYW: I thought this is a fantastic romantic love drama. So I have thought to end it with a bit unreal way.

Interviewer: What is the final that Lee Yo Won xi thought about?
LYW: Just like that, also like the imagination of netizen. Yi Soo took away the soul of Yi Kyung and left the body of Yi Kyung to Ji Hyun.
LYW: This is Seo Ji Hye xi told me.
LYW: I felt ah this is really very groundbreaking, really very interesting. I didn’t think of this.

Text on the screen: Plan

LYW: I would take a rest now, regain strength.
LYW: I have watched a lot of movies recently.
LYW: When I am at rest, I would watch a lot of the bright and joyful comedy films; those could be enjoyed without any thinking.

Interviewer: When will you have the next work?
LYW: I don’t know that either.
LYW: This one was also coming like fate suddenly. Just like fate…

Words to the audience of Y-Star
LYW: Very gratefully to everybody for giving so much love to <49 days>.
LYW: I hope this is a work that can leave a lot of memories in your mind.
LYW: Hopefully I can meet with everybody with a better shape next time. Thank you very much.

Narrator: Although she is 30 already Lee Yo Won still keeps the young look. Not only her appearance but her initial heart of acting has not disappeared either. She has the look of a real actor.

• Thanks 4

Thank you for the translation about 49 days. It seems that she also have those depressed moments and I agree with her, I like her acting in 49 days - it's the best or one of her best acting IMO... it was her first drama that I watched and really thought she was amazing acting two different person.

• Like 2

About 49 days, does anyone know in which episode that Yo Won played scheduler? I only watched 49 days once, so my memory about this drama is not good.

5 hours ago, yanki said:

it was her first drama that I watched and really thought she was amazing acting two different person.

Yes. And you know that she was playing which role during watching her performance, you wouldn't get confused. 

On 7/28/2018 at 2:05 PM, QSD said:

Testing your knowledge… how many fights are there between Mishil and Deokman?

I can recall these…

The eclipse

Farmers execution

Barley trading

Palace re-entry

The eclipse and barley trading I like most.  

• Like 1

@QSD  I changed the pics links.

On 7/28/2018 at 7:37 AM, QSD said:

I do replay this scene quite a lot.  She really has great sorrow sequences.  I’ve always wondered if she thinks of something sad for tearing scenes, and now I’ve learned from the translation by Avalon that she said she just immersing in her characters so that’s how she would shed tears.  I’ve noticed her crying parts are literally dripping in tears, not merely wet eyes.  I find her sad scenes are amazing to see, touching your heart.  It’s one of the main reasons why I’d loved her at first sight in QSD.

Same. :wub:

• Like 1

@avalon2046 Thank u so much for your translation. 

10 hours ago, avalon2046 said:

Interviewer: What is the final that Lee Yo Won xi thought about?
LYW: Just like that, also like the imagination of netizen. Yi Soo took away the soul of Yi Kyung and left the body of Yi Kyung to Ji Hyun.

I also imagined like this. :lol:

1 hour ago, avalon2046 said:

About 49 days, does anyone know in which episode that Yo Won played scheduler? I only watched 49 days once, so my memory about this drama is not good.

It's ep 12. After the 26. minute. I re-watched 49 days many times and memorized every scene. Lol. :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, ozge said:

It's ep 12. After the 26. minute. I re-watched 49 days many times and memorized every scene. Lol. :sweatingbullets:

@ozge Thank you very much!
I thought I can be the Bulyaian (fans of Night Light). But compared to you, I think I am not qualified yet. I can't remember every scene of NL. :sweatingbullets: I have to watch it more times. :D

Next translation I plan to do this interview. LYW and Jung Man Sik on SBS power time. But not a detailed one, mostly only for LYW parts.

• Like 3

You’re pretty good fan of NL already, you could find out in which scenes of all the gifs I posted.  I think we have 4 champions for each of the following dramas…

Yanki in QSD

Ozge in 49 Days

Avalon in NL

I guess Vaiduakhu would be SBDH.  Wonder if there's anyone is an expertise in EOG.  That's the hardest one to master.  I thought I’m QSD hardcore but Yanki crushed me to pieces. 

• LOL 4

On 7/28/2018 at 1:05 PM, QSD said:

Testing your knowledge… how many fights are there between Mishil and Deokman?

I can recall these…

The eclipse

Farmers execution

Barley trading

Palace re-entry

I think the the fight b/w DM and MS started since DM was born. Besides the ones you listed, there are some others, as far as I remember:

- Newborn DM was able to escape from MS's claws. It was not really a fight, but then MS failed to catch DM. DM won! It was a fatal failure leading to her collapse in the end. 

- Hwarang DM's identity was revealed, but she once again successfully escaped from the royal palace, where was under MS's control. DM won! MS should regret a lot... she had many opportunities to kill DM and change the prophecy, but she let them slip. God didn't choose MS, he favored DM.

- Hwarang leader competition: it was either DM's person (YS) or MS's person (Bojong), whoever won would make a big advantage to their side. DM won!

- YS's marriage: MS won!

- The court where MS shot an arrow to DM: DM won! It was MS's biggest defeat to DM, IMO. I remember she arranged that court to officially dethrone DM in front of the noble, but turned out all of her plans failed. Being ashamed of that, she shot an arrow to DM. Do you guys have any thought about this action? I think it's a desperate and impulsive act. She indirectly declared that she lost to DM.

- The final fight after MS ran out of the palace: DM won! DM and her ppl really cornered MS. Even if MS hadn't surrendered, she would have lost too, because she and her ppl were surrounded and isolated in a small palace with little of food and potentially poisoning water. Her suicide just saved her name from being stained too much. 

The ultimate failure of MS is she failed to realize that she was able to be the Ruler, rather than stand behind the Rulers and manipulate them. I feel bad for her when she was so shocked by DM's announcement that she would be Queen. 

ny4aLMT5_o.jpg

If she had realized this earlier, it would have been really hard for DM (or almost impossible) to be Queen. 

• Like 3