17 hours ago, QSD said:

Is this housekeeper the same man on the right?

Yes, I think so.

17 hours ago, QSD said:

She’s funny.  So she knows she possesses girl crush image.

She knows. but she has ever said in an interview, she has no idea why she is labed "girl crush" image. She thought she is very different to these words "girl crush" or "strong onni" when she heard of these words 1st time.

It's this interview, "I am Girl Crush?" <Yes,Family> Lee Yo Won
http://www.movist.com/star3d/read.asp?type=32&amp;id=25216
May I ask, does this article have been translated? If not I will try to do it when I get the permission from the Yon Won Chinese forum.

On 7/15/2018 at 1:53 PM, QSD said:

Daepyonim lives on, yeah.

1. at the beginning of EP10: In the hospital, SYK had a slight/brief argument with SJ, SYK drove away after that. 
2. EP09: Tak returned to gallery S again after resignation. SYK came back from outside and saw him. She gave him some orders then went back to her office and looked at the outside direction and smile. (SYK is really a very good boss!)

3. EP08: Tak asked Daepyonim angrily did she really give the order regarding PGW. Then SYK looked at Tak and SJ.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, avalon2046 said:

Anyone knows this gif is captured from Yo Won's CF or MTV? or other works?
Nh2UmCt.gif

This is for KWAVE EXPO 2017 photoshoot.

50 minutes ago, avalon2046 said:

This picture is from which event? and when?
qLVujOH.jpg

And this photo from 'Karl Lagerfeld' flagship store opening in Gangnam. 

Hello guys, i'm Özge. I'm fan of queen since QSD aired in my country (Turkey) in late 2009. And I was here for a while as a guest, followed your posts but i just registered.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, avalon2046 said:

Anyone knows this gif is captured from Yo Won's CF or MTV? or other works?

This picture is from which event? and when?

Like what Ozge said, the first one is for Kwave Expo photoshoot last year. You can see its images here.

The last pic is in 2016, Karl Lagerfeld as Ozge mentioned.  More images here.

And hello Ozge,  nice to see another fan of QSD.  Hope you enjoy staying and posting.

• Thanks 1

On 7/14/2018 at 3:42 AM, QSD said:

There is another version of the same image that had some texts on it which i have asked Stroppyse to translate about fashion clothes/accessories for me.

As for the subbing,  the truth is... I have thought about doing it, however, unless fans are crying for subs, I am not touching it.  I can see it's more tedious than working on the usual movie or drama already.

LOL... do we have HD video of this fan meeting? I suppose the one Avalaon translated is from a fan-cam? 

I'm waiting for the DVD then, hope the agency considers to release it. 

On 7/14/2018 at 11:37 AM, QSD said:

I was planning to outline the business aspects of EOG for viewers to have better understanding of the drama and to helping following its story line easier and more enjoyable.  With that in mind, it can only be accomplished with the participation from 5 of us, including me, you, Avalon, May, and Yanki.  Each would take care about 5 episodes, but now knowing how heavy heart you and others felt while watching EOG, the project is vanished.  Don’t think your all gentle souls could handle the stress of going thru its completion for each assigned installments again. 

Interesting ! 

Let me know if you guys wanna do it. 

On 7/15/2018 at 10:37 AM, QSD said:

It’s strange, indeed.  Probably the info regarding her exit from Koo agency isn’t true then.  I didn’t know Mr. Koo is her manager for 20 years.  Don’t think he has his own management company before.  If I remember correctly, Yowon joined his agency after EOG ended in 2013.

do you have photo of Mr. Koo? I think I saw him in QSD's BTS photos ? the fat guy... 

17 hours ago, ozge said:

This is for KWAVE EXPO 2017 photoshoot.

And this photo from 'Karl Lagerfeld' flagship store opening in Gangnam. 

Hello guys, i'm Özge. I'm fan of queen since QSD aired in my country (Turkey) in late 2009. And I was here for a while as a guest, followed your posts but i just registered.  

Hello and welcome :) Don't be shy to post here, we won't bite, promise ! :D 

We have some experts in this thread. If you need to know more abt LYW's fan-meeting talks, interviews, secrets (lol)... you can ask May or Avalon, they have top news from Chinese forums, which is 2nd to LYW's Korean DC. If you want to review your knowledge abt your favourite drama QSD, Yanki is very enthusiastic abt it, she knows everything abt QSD. If you want to buy sth which LYW wore in her events, dramas, photoshoots... QSD is here to help you check the prices (just don't be scared and run away). ^_^

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@ozge Thank you very much!!! Nice to meet you! and welcome to this forum. What is your favorite of Yo Won's works? QSD? My favorite is Night Light! :D:wub: But for me her best work is QSD. Sometimes you love not that perfect works more. NL is this case for me. :)

@QSD Many Thanks for the information and images links.
Love this pic! Yo Won's smile~:wub: sometimes I am more fond of Yo Won's smile than her coolness.
https://i.imgur.com/5f4CcJu.jpg

BTW, what is the star beauty awards that you just posted? will it be held recently?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

LOL... do we have HD video of this fan meeting? I suppose the one Avalaon translated is from a fan-cam?

Yes it's from fan-cam.

4 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

do you have photo of Mr. Koo? I think I saw him in QSD's BTS photos ? the fat guy...

@vaiduakhu
Mr. Koo is not fat! :D

Yo Won and Mr. Koo in Japan for promoting QSD.
0vGiWSM.jpg

Yo Won and Mr. Koo in Vietnam
u1qjUar.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Read this short  Q & A in weibo

Yo Won’s interesting talk in Daemang interview
Q: Is Choi Dong-hee, the role played by Son Ye-jin more attractive?
LYW: Originally, you want to go to the Chinese restaurant to buy Jajangmyeon (a Korean Chinese noodle dish topped with a thick sauce made of chunjang, diced pork and vegetables.), but when you get there you would want to eat seafood noodles. (laugh)

She is saying that people go to the Chinese restaurant (the drama: Daemang) because of Jajangmyeon (Choi Dong-hee), but when they get there they are attractive by seafood noodles (Yoon Yeo-jin) instead. :D

And at last, the weibo blogger wrote: the journalist asked this question because he knew that initially, Yo Won's character is Choi Dong-hee...

When I was watching Daemang Yo Won cut I was also wondering why doesn't Yo Won play Dong-hee? (a female role disguised as a man.) considering Yo Won's boyish style in her young age and her height. :D 
UYqRtXv.gif

a scan pic of Yo Won's old photos 20 years ago,  from naver cafe (got the information from LYW Chinese forum)
Fgl5xMn.jpg

• Like 3

19 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

Interesting ! 

Let me know if you guys wanna do it.

Will see when more people would join us.  Otherwise we might have a stroke if it’s only you and I doing 12 episodes each.

19 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

uc?export=view&id=0B5qUWbYvtcb8M3I5V081b

uc?export=view&id=0B5qUWbYvtcb8c0RCWU53S

uc?export=view&id=0B5qUWbYvtcb8X3M1aTMzU

I believe you were thinking of this man.  He’s not her manager but someone like a housekeeper she currently has.  Take a look at how he had taken care of her, bringing her chair to certain location or carrying her on his back going thru current water.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, avalon2046 said:

@ozge Thank you very much!!! Nice to meet you! and welcome to this forum. What is your favorite of Yo Won's works? QSD? My favorite is Night Light! :D:wub: But for me her best work is QSD. Sometimes you love not that perfect works more. NL is this case for me. :)

@QSD Many Thanks for the information and images links.
Love this pic! Yo Won's smile~:wub: sometimes I am more fond of Yo Won's smile than her coolness.
https://i.imgur.com/5f4CcJu.jpg

BTW, what is the star beauty awards that you just posted? will it be held recently?

36467424_2160939617475441_60618016677313

Her smile is certainly nice.  She looks more like a child when smiling.

I’m not sure about the beauty awards.  I just found the pics randomly.  I think it was regarding to celebrities who had the best looking skin in 2016.

• Like 2

@QSD @vaiduakhu @avalon2046 Thank you so much!

On 7/18/2018 at 5:30 PM, avalon2046 said:

What is your favorite of Yo Won's works? QSD? My favorite is Night Light! :D:wub: But for me her best work is QSD. Sometimes you love not that perfect works more. NL is this case for me. :)

I love her all works but my favourites are 49 Days and QSD. :wub: And favourite character is Ok Da Jung lol.:lol: She is strong, smart, stylish and cutest at the same time. I just in love with her. :D

• Like 2

11 hours ago, QSD said:

Her smile is certainly nice.  She looks more like a child when smiling.

I second for this!

And the photo you posted! Yo Won's senior high school student looking is one of my favorite in 49 days. :wub: She looks really like a high school student even though she was 31 years old in reality at that time. On the contrary Jo Hyun-jae's student appearance is no no for me. :D He was too old to play a senior high school student.

Yo Won looks young here and there.
cOtV8u6.gif

HtVAAeJ.gif

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ozge said:

I love her all works but my favourites are 49 Days and QSD. :wub: And favourite character is Ok Da Jung lol.:lol: She is strong, smart, stylish and cutest at the same time. I just in love with her. :D

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

ozge, have you watched all Yo Won's works? It is great you all (ozge, OSD and vaiduakhu) have been loved Yo Won for so many years!
I am the new fan, I still have many works to watch. :D (Miss temper, Bong Dal-hee, Fashion 70's, Horse Doctor, Pure Heart, Blue Mist, Perfect Number etc...)

Yo Won's old Fanta CF in 1998, was posted recently in YTB.

• Like 2

On 7/19/2018 at 12:00 AM, avalon2046 said:

And at last, the weibo blogger wrote: the journalist asked this question because he knew that initially, Yo Won's character is Choi Dong-hee...
When I was watching Daemang Yo Won cut I was also wondering why doesn't Yo Won play Dong-hee? (a female role disguised as a man.) considering Yo Won's boyish style in her young age and her height. :D 

She wanted to experience life of a chaebol girl, who was courted hundreds of time by a handsome man. :D I too wouldn't think twice if I were her. :P

Actually, I think it's because before Daemang, LYW played tomboyish (and kinda wild) girls in her previous dramas like Pure heart, Blue Mist or movies like Take care of my cat, A.F.R.K.A so, she wanted to diversify her acting skills by playing a feminine girl. It was also a turning point for her (like Night light) because  after her performance in DM, she was chosen to play delicate (and strong as the same time) girls in  popular dramas like F'70s, SBDH and blockbuster movie May 18. As LYW said in her fan-meeting, when an actor is successful in playing an certain image, he/she tends to receive other similar roles for a while, till he/she decides to try different things.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, ozge said:

@QSD @vaiduakhu @avalon2046 Thank you so much!

Ok Da Jung as the sailor moon is cute and hilarious.  Wouldn’t forget that ever.

Love her interactions with Woo Joo, she got great chemistry with the kid too not just adults.  He's an adorable boy. 

Have you shipped any pair in 49 Days, QSD or Ms. Temper?

• Like 1

Translation: “내가 걸크러시? ” <그래, 가족> 이요원
http://magazine2.movie.daum.net/movie/35754

Thanks to Lee Yo Won Chinese forum for the Chinese translation
http://www.loveyowon.com/index.php

“I am Girl Crush?” <Yes, Family> Lee Yo Won

From the drama <Empire of Gold>(2013) to the recent <Night Light>(2016), Lee Yo Won showed the strong woman who is loyal to her own desire. In her big screen comeback movie after four years, <Yes, Family>, Oh Soo Kyung the role she played is also the similar character, neat, capable and experienced. But this role also shows lazy, tedious, and feeling pain because of family however not escaping from it and having the resonance. When Lee Yon Won heard of ‘girl crush’ or ‘big sister’ (strong onni) these words first time, she thought the difference between her and these words is very big, and it really is. She asked in reply how to associate a person with ‘girl crush’ image according to the appearance? And said it’s just because the female characters become main subject and initiative gradually in works and she has more opportunities to play these kind characters, that’s it. she is objective and straightforward.

Q: How do you feel after watching the accomplished version of this movie?
LYW: Personally I think it is not bad. Fortunately the parts that I worried are presented well. 

Q: Which part you worried?

LYW: Like that part, cold cucumber soup, it’s the scene that I worried most. It is more exaggerating in the script. Therefore I discussed with the director a lot. In order to accomplish this film, we have to considerate many aspects. After discussion we decided to try to express it with light way.

Q: I heard there are many parts that have been shot were deleted?

LYW: I performed the scenes of reporting while airing, those are only showed a little on TV, and the rest were deleted. Also the scene that Oh Nak (the little brother) saw the reporting image of Oh Soo Kyung on TV in the shed for the melon, at the beginning of the movie in the country side was deleted.

Q: The professional side of the journalist should be revealed in order to show a good journalist being ruled out from the position of New York special correspondent because of the poor background. It should be a pity for you.
LYW: Although I can’t be sure that I acted well, I am curious to how those reporting scenes would be showed. I feel a pity for those deleted scenes because I have practiced a lot.

Q: (In the movie) there should be more stories between Oh Soo Kyung and her husband.
LYW: Yes. There is one more scene in the story of OSK and her husband. Her husband lets Soo Kyung and Oh Nak get in his car and drives them home. They (Soo Kyung and her husband) let Oh Nak come in the house first then they have a conversation after that. This scene was deleted too as I expected. (laugh)

Q: I heard that you cried a lot during watching this movie in preview.
LYW: I knew that there are  crying points in <Yes, Family>, but honestly speaking I did not expect that I would cry so much while watching it. Actually I just cried a little when I read the script. But after that it was not to see how I acted, it was just that I fell into this movie, so I burst into tears as I watching it. ‘Oh Nak’, that’s Joon-won, his performance is so good. I cried in all his crying scenes. In my second time of watching it, I thought I have cried enough in the first time of watching so I would not cry again. But I still shed tears, not cried that much like the first day though.

Q: Are you easy to cry when you watch movie?
LYW: Usually I would not watch the sad movies that will make people cry. And I am not a crybaby also. There is the resonance point for anyone in this movie, right? Because it is someone’s mother, father, younger brother, younger sister and elder sister. I thought of my parents and my younger sister so I cried.

Q: You have the thought that “fortunately I don’t have many siblings” during making this movie.
LYW: When I was making this movie I thought it will be really hard for me if I was Soo Kyung. The elder brother is also a frustrating situation and the immature sister, and then there is a naughty child. I thought I am lucky to have only one younger sister. Whether she (LYW’s sister) is mature or not, I only need to take care of one person, right. (laugh)

Q: You should invite your sister to watch this movie. (laugh)
LYW: Otherwise telling my sister “you must watch this movie when it is coming out.”

Q: Although Soo Kyung is hard because of her family, on the other hand there are also many harsh and egocentric parts in her. Did you devote your emotion well?
LYW: There are many people thought I am similar with Soo Kyung after watching this movie. I don’t have a lot siblings and I am not the second child in my family. But the situation of Soo Kyung is very reality and is easy to arouse the resonance. So it’s not difficult to approach this role. At the beginning of reading the script I thought their situation is very reality. The reaction of the siblings was very huge when the little brother showed up suddenly. The audience should have the resonance about it.

Q: What is the part that you take a lot of care in order to create Soo Kyung this character?
LYW: I thought I couldn’t behave Soo Kyung that she is always harsh and also couldn’t express that she is always pitiful. So in the beginning in the scene of the siblings gathering, the humanization parts of Soo Kyung were revealed. It is a shame that it was deleted. The director says it is really a pity too. Fortunately, Soo Kyung at home is different from when she works outside. Besides the parts of sloppy and unable cooking etc there are also a lot of careless things. So I got the balance. The humanization parts of Soo Kyung were described gradually after Oh Nak coming to her house. Hopefully it is expressed naturally.

Q: If in reality you have the little brothers and sisters that you are quite apart in age?
LYW: If I are in Soo Kyung’s shoes, I should feel embarrassing to my parents, is it really a bother/sister or is it the half-sibling? It will be complex in my head. Will I break down mentally? I don’t have the confidence to be calm as Soo Kyung is.

Q: You said you have a younger sister, what of kind of sister that you think you are?
LYW: We quarreled a lot when we were young. I don’t have the memory of taking care of each other. But now we both are in 30s, we become the most dependent sisters mutually and we are like friends. Probably it is to compensate her for not treating her good when I was young. As long as I can do, I would try hard for her sake.

Q: Soo Kyung doesn’t know how to express her emotion, on the contrary Joo Mi (the 3rd child of the movie) reveals hers well. Which kind you think you are?
LYW: I am cold outside and warm inside style. I am not able to treat people well openly and I can’t speak tenderly either. “Do you want to eat this?” or “You wear this” I am this kind type of expressing.

Q: Included the dramas, and in this movie, you also played the character who is neat and experienced in work. What is the reason that you played a lot of this kind role?
LYW: It was started since the drama <Empire of Gold>, actually EOG was my first time to play in a business drama, and also my first time to play a chaebol. After that, the tendency of female roles has been changed, and that kind of characters (proposals) are coming a lot. Recently the ‘girl crush’ and ‘big sister’ characters become popular. Probably it was starting in variety shows at first then it was transferred to the dramas.

Q: There are also other characters, why do you choose that kind character?
LYW: First, I haven’t received many other characters' proposals. (laugh) And when I saw that cool characters that I could not behave like this in reality. It's so handsome and I feel envy and good. Therefore I have a lot of thoughts of trying it.

Q: It has been a long time that you played in a movie. Is it because you are focus on TV series? Or is it because there are no satisfied works for you?
LYW: It is not because I am focus on TV series, it’s because I haven’t received many movies' screen plays. And the characters that I can do are less. And <Yes, Family> is the character that I can do, so I took part in. Once I meet the character that I am able to do, the desire of participating will be very huge.

Q: After a long time, how do you feel about watching yourself on the big screen?
LYW: About seeing myself on the big screen I usually feel it amazing. It is different from watching on TV. I would have the thought that if that moment can become eternalness. (laugh) While I was watching the movie the pitiful parts would show up. When you are making the dramas once you see the pitiful parts you just need to complement them. But cinema can not be modified, so I feel a shame even more.

Q: You lead this movie from the beginning to the end, and your role is heavy. Is this difficult for you physically?
LYW: It was very hot last summer, so I felt hard. There was no difficulty other than heat.

Q: The shooting time was conflicted with TV series < Ms. Temper and Nam Jung-gi >, would you feel distressed because of the similar characters?
LYW: Initially when I read the script I have the thought “Recent female character is like this, ah, this is strange.” Of course I was worried that if it is too similar. My acting is not that good; could I show the difference? I felt huge distressed about this. But Soo Kyung is a good journalist but also is the one of the four siblings. <Yes, Family> is a family movie and a story about the relationships between the four siblings. But the Ok Da Jung of <Miss Temper and Nam Jung-gi> is a very movie character who represents the expectation of many people. It looks like a fantasy in some way. So I wanted to show the opposite. In addition, the humanization of Soo Kyung when she is in the house was revealed a lot. The difference should be able to be showed.

Q: How about the cooperation between you and the co-actors?
LYW: It is very good! Actually when I heard of the casting news first time I thought this is a very unique combination. But I also wondered would this movie be successful with these actors? We are having the strong personality (personal style) person, and we would play the siblings who are like strangers. If it was played by the actors who look like siblings by anyone, it would be too obviously. Initially we started the shooting when we were unfamiliar with each other, it expressed ‘siblings like strangers’ even better instead. In the beginning we were unfamiliar with each other; and in the second half we became close gradually. This process is similar to the siblings in this movie that they remind the forgotten love of siblings.  

Q: I heard that Jung Man-sik made many impromptu acting.
LYW: He has many experienced in cinema, so he could do it well. But at the beginning we were unfamiliar with each other therefore we played our own parts individually. After we becoming close, in the scene that we put our hands on each others’ shoulders when we were taking photos together at the end and in the scene when we were drinking Soju (a kind of Korean alcoholic beverage), we did impromptu acting together unintentionally.

Q: You acted with him (Jung Man-sik) together, but he is the only person that you don’t know his telephone number till now.
LYW: He said that usually, probably it’s in order to make fun to say so in purpose. (laugh) Originally I am not the kind of person that would exchange phone numbers with others. It’s because I want to do it seriously, that’s it. Many persons that I have lost contact because of not getting in touch again. In some moment I feel that is meaningless.

Q: You debuted very early; you have been an actor with 20 years of seniority already. Although you have played various characters, are there any other kinds of the characters that you still want to challenge?
LYW: Although I have played a lot including different professional roles, there are many professions that I haven’t done. Lawyer also, police and prosecutor etc. I want to try. In addition, I have played many certain and unreality roles till now. If I can play the woman with my same age, extremely ordinary, the woman you would see very often. I think it should be very interesting. Regardless, when I played strong characters my mood would become heavy too; I was tight in the normal times also. If I can play relaxing and joyful roles, it should be good too.

Q: I heard that you have gained many girls fans, especially Chinese fans because of the TV series <Night Light>.
LYW: Probably they felt the same feeling with me, the feeling that I felt when I saw SYK this character initially. While I was reading the script I wondered does this kind woman really exist. I wanted to live like her. This woman is really very cool. I think it should be because the female audience caused the empathy to this role. Frankly speaking, I am surprised that a low rating drama still could bring fans. I thought this kind thing should be happened only in the big heat dramas.

Q: Didn’t you act that girl crush character well?
LYW: That word really has nothing to do with me. To praise me like this is really amazing. My face is not like girl crush at all! (laugh)

Q: Aside from girl crush, what about the sweet characters? How do you feel about it?
LYW: I also want to play tender romantic dramas right now. I should do it in my 20s, but strange thing is I was not interested in it then. I liked serious play at that time. To play serious play with senior actors made me feeling interesting. But now…umm, I want to try it before being labeled the number “4”. But not those very romantic dramas, however I want to play those characters that I just said the practical romantic drama of the same age woman with me.

Q: Are there any impressive movies that you have watched recently?
LYW: If it is limited to recently, it’s <La La Land>. I thought of <<Les Misérables> etc this kind musical movies. It spread classical atmosphere unexpectedly, I felt it special and good. Also I felt amazing because of thinking the leading actor is handsome gradually. I can understand the situation and the choice of the man and the woman. It expressed imaging the situation of making choice instantly. If you make other choices then to look back your life again. It’s a meaningful movie.

Q: Is there a moment that you want to go back to?
LYW: The friends around me said the time when we were in school, but I don’t like it. For me it’s my 20s, I am thinking what would happen if I can do more at that time.

Q: Maybe it’s because that you got married early.
LYW: Regardless, romantic comedy is one of them. Anyway you can act in serious plays even you are aged. I was fond of serious and historical plays. But I want to do what I haven’t done. I also want to show the unknowing new image of me. No matter what kind of the actor you are, you also want to find the new image of yourself.

Q: Is there any new work in planning?
LYW: The next work is not decided yet.

Q: You hope that the audience would have what kind of feeling after watching <Yes, Family>?
LYW: If it can become a movie that would makes people thinking of their siblings or parents and then makes them to make a phone call to their family. It will be great.

Q: Are there any happy things recently?
LYW: Umm…yesterday in a very long tome, really in a very log time, I went to the VIP preview. Many stars came and seemed it was my first time to invite the colleagues who we acted together in the TV series. It was novel and excited for me. Although it was interesting I felt a bit shy. What the colleagues would feel about this movie? Thinking of this I became cautiously. Yesterday was really a very delightful day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4