9 hours ago, QSD said:

Other than that, NL is actually my second fav drama of Yowon.  I really love her character.  I’m happy to see how cool she is in this drama, probably the most kickass role of her ever.  I’m grateful for it.

Is it ok for me to feel YK is my favourite character, but NL is not my favourite drama? 
It's not because of LYW, it's because of YK possessing all materials of hero & villain mixing. 

Ah, for me, the most bada$$ role still remains at Doekman B)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

Is it ok for me to feel YK is my favourite character, but NL is not my favourite drama? 
It's not because of LYW, it's because of YK possessing all materials of hero & villain mixing.

Just ask yourself how you define a fav drama.  Let say if the show does not have both interesting character and great story in one package, would you rather pick a fascinating character over a decent plot or a nice story over a typical role?

To me, I would out weight the story with a captivating character.  It’s what I’m watching for, how the role is displayed within the plot.  Therefore that is how I decide whether the drama would be my fav.  Before the existence of NL I wasn’t sure what my second choice of Yowon's drama is, now it’s a definite answer.  SYK is such a riveting character I can’t have enough of her gracing on the screen.  It’s a very rare role to play thus I appreciate so much of Yowon’s passion, energy and efforts to making NL such an enjoying watching for me and be treasured in my heart everlasting.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, nikachan2008 said:

I just wanted to post a comment on I-Kyung's clothes in drama thread but I couldn't post the photo. Could you post the photo QSD? The white coat she was wearing on episode 18? Thank you in advance. 

wcoat_zpsicpqzx74.jpg

Here it is.  Daepyonim in white.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, QSD said:

Just ask yourself how you define a fav drama.  Let say if the show does not have both interesting character and great story in one package, would you rather pick a fascinating character over a decent plot or a nice story over a typical role?

To me, I would out weight the story with a captivating character.  It’s what I’m watching for, how the role is displayed within the plot.  Therefore that is how I decide whether the drama would be my fav.  Before the existence of NL I wasn’t sure what my second choice of Yowon's drama is, now it’s a definite answer.  SYK is such a riveting character I can’t have enough of her gracing on the screen.  It’s a very rare role to play thus I appreciate so much of Yowon’s passion, energy and efforts to making NL such an enjoying watching for me and be treasured in my heart everlasting.

My definition of fav depends on characters and plots, separately. It’s great if we can get interesting stories and characters in a same package, but many times, we can’t have both. If I choose random films to watch, plot is definitely what I focus on. However, with LYW in the picture, bias mode on, I will watch LYW-whatever and see :sweatingbullets: A whole drama or movie is a mix of many materials, LYW is just an element.

For me, NL plot is not logical (sorry, no offence to NL’s fan), but YK stands out as an superb character… who can resist her attractiveness, both physical and IQ? definitely my girl-crush. 

Another of her work which impresses me a lot is May 18, but LYW’s character there is not my fav.  The movie is abt manhood, her appearance is kinda weak.

Of course, there are some of her works which both story and LYW’s character are my fav: Pure Love, SBDH, 49 days, QSD, EOG.

• Like 3

Netflix had the licensed for the subs for her drama Night Light right? But I don't think It's not available in my country (Philippines) I always search of the drama's content but then there's no sign that It'll be aired in my region :(  how about the others here who's also waiting for the drama to be aired in Netflix? Does it have it contents there?? 

• Like 1

@vaiduakhu

That's not to say I don't enjoy or appreciate watching EOG, 49 Days, SBDH, MT, etc.  Yowon has quite an impressive body of works in her career.  It's just a personal preferences that QSD and NL are the top 2 favorite of mine,  They stand out for me.  Before NL  I was just reluctant to deciding on between EOG and 49 Days as the number 2 favorite.  But now basing on the number of repeat watching, 49 Days is probably the top 3 then EOG as the 4th spot.  I can't decide which is the 5th place yet between SBDH and MT.

• Like 2

I don't have Instagram account, but I think I need to set up one just to follow LYW :w00t: 
I remember I spent quite a lot of time to dig for all ppl related to LYW in FB, then shamelessly and pathetically sent friend request to all of them (and to an account which I'm 90% sure it's LYW's facebook account). :sweatingbullets:

Pls don't judge me, I'm not a stalker... ok, thinking again, I'm a stalker, somewhat :ph34r:

LYW-shi, pls acknowledge our existence! :lol:

• Like 3

I am shock ed knowing Yowon is having Instagram now. Hahahha... Finally !!!! I think God hears our prayer.

Now see her instagram, it will be 5k followers to be.. And each phoTo have more Than a thousand comments. LOl

Now international fans can be closer to her. Haaahhii.. So happy

• Like 5

12 hours ago, nikachan2008 said:

Can somebody tell me what I-Kyung and Se-jin said to each other at the end of episode 17 or at the first part of episode 18? Thank you.

be back..

First part of ep 18 (rough trans from local sub):

YK: Give up now! Hand out Calling company documents, then leave. 
SJ: Don't... even though we must negotiate with them, we can't accept the defeat. We can't submit to them like that. You don't need to tell me such flaccid words. I will find a way to escape.
YK: SJ-ah, Calling company documents are in my car. It's the best to have these files, but it's still fine to not have them. Actually, I wanted to heard what you just said
<playback>
SJ: I can't cope with Daepyonim. I'm incapable to do what you do either. Now I understand... This is the limit I can reach. 
<back to present>

YK: Therefore... I come to pick u up.  

Sorry if any confusion... I can't comprehend the Vietsub either. :sweatingbullets:

In my understanding, SJ declared a war in the end of ep16, and surrendered in the end of ep17.
I know why our fellow QSD is so in love with YK... if in QSD, Doekman has Mishil as her competitor, in NL no one deserves to be in the same battle with her. The "evil" or "cruel" or "cold-blood" just adds more to her attractiveness. Cool or badass or heroic is not enough to describe her. YK is just flawless. I'm out of adjective to describe her. :wub:

• Like 4

Hello .. Heloo .. 

Still on euforia the queen on Instagram .. Yiippi .. 

Ah @mujay you are so good on it ! I could not even hold myself more than half a day .. Hihi 

Especially on ep 18 when takki and daepyonim smile so sweet to each other .. I repeat that scene over and over again .. Owh my heart jumped for joy :wub:  whatever i dont understand what they're talking about .. That smile makes me sleep so tight .. Hmmmm..

Hush.. Hush ..  PGW and Sejin .. Hihi sorry but  im stand on my own imagination .. Lol .. 

• Like 4