Palty Hair Dye 411

Guest ayoboo

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

eep...sorry...fixed that ^^;;

its alrite ^^

what color you suggest for somewith pure black hair? Cuz I bought Apricot Tea yestuday and I don't know how it would look since I have pure black hair.

well i will suggest whatever color you want.. since you have PURE black hair i think you should leave the dye on for a while more then how long the instructions told you to.. cause i HAD pure black hair and i dyed my hair CREAM PUFF... and then i left it on for like an hour.. so then the color came out pretty good the longer you lave the dye in your hair for the lighter the color would show ^^

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kahmeng_srey

its alrite ^^

well i will suggest whatever color you want.. since you have PURE black hair i think you should leave the dye on for a while more then how long the instructions told you to.. cause i HAD pure black hair and i dyed my hair CREAM PUFF... and then i left it on for like an hour.. so then the color came out pretty good the longer you lave the dye in your hair for the lighter the color would show ^^

Thanks for the advise

Guest ITS VIVIAN! =D

i have a question....i just brought the orange serbet palty....and i have dark brown to black hair (pic in my sig)....i was wondering if it'll stay on o.o..because i dont have the bleach or anything..

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

i have a question....i just brought the orange serbet palty....and i have dark brown to black hair (pic in my sig)....i was wondering if it'll stay on o.o..because i dont have the bleach or anything..

you mean if it will show up? well like i said before all the colors would probably show but it wont be exactly the color that it says on the box.. but the longer you leave the thing in your hair the lighter it will be

Guest Batgirl

i have black hair and i was wondering if the brown natural bleach will turn my hair color brown or not.

go back a page or two. I used natural bleach and it shows my results. and yes i had black hair.

Guest ITS VIVIAN! =D

yayay i just tried PALTY- orange serbet

hair2.jpg

hairr.jpg

i had blonde highlights, and it turned a little orange...and some part of my dark brown hair has turned dark red...now hopefully it doesnt wash off haha

Guest JU1CY5OUL

^ wow that's a nice color !

is there bleach for every color ? cause i want a purple ish color, and I'm wondering if they have bleach for it.

Guest Batgirl

^ wow that's a nice color !

is there bleach for every color ? cause i want a purple ish color, and I'm wondering if they have bleach for it.

lol. What bleach does is basically strip the color out of your hair. So it goes from black, to dark brown, med brown, brown, light brown, then multiple shades of blond till you burn your scalp crazy and get it to white.

So unless you have an underlying layer of purple in your hair, you can't bleach your hair to purple.

You can DYE it to purple. I figure thats what you mean

Guest corisu23

i just got palty's natural bleach....for those who've used this (i think batgirl did) i was wondering if the results are similar to ayumi's hair in this picture but not as light as hers...a bit darker.....i want a med brown color with no gold, orange, or reddish tones....just a straight up tan brown....if natural bleach doesn't give me this result will the milk tea one come close to this color???

THANKS!!

t149062176small21130925196.jpg

Guest pokolin

i tried palty last weekend right before cutting my hair because i heard a lot of positive feedback on it; however, after trying it for myself i think it doesnt really live up to other's reviews (but then again there could be a lot of reasons why it didnt dye as well for me)

usually i use american dyes..ive only dyed my hair 3 times before this over the course of like 3 years? but yeah the last time i dyed my hair was at the end of may to dark brown:

1048.jpg

and then i dyed it again last weekend so it was like 5 months since the last dye so the color had faded a little bit

right before dyeing my hair:

1301.jpg

1298.jpg

the lighting is a bit weird in these but i think the difference from may to now was it was just like a medium dark brown like when i first dyed it, it was really dark brown almost black

after palty dye:

1313.jpg

1323.jpg

i used the chiffon beige (sorry stole picture from batgirls selling thread :ph34r: because i threw away my boxes):

Photo133.jpg

i thought it'd come out lighter than my friends (you can see her color in the 3rd picture) but it was really subtle...to me i can only see it in the light..i dunno my friends say that its noticable its just not a huge change

the back of the box showed a much lighter color even for dark hair so i was pretty disappointed...but it could have been because my hair is really thick and it was pretty long when i dyed it (past my bra line) plus i didnt bleach my hair before hand because i didnt want to damage my hair...but i used two boxes and left it in for like 30-40 minutes...

overall for the $20 i paid for the dye i dont think it was worth it because i could have bought an american dye and gotten the more apparent change i was looking for

anywho thats just my experience :)

Archived