Palty Hair Dye 411

Guest ayoboo

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest angelzstar

someone once replied that you might be able to get it at jmart in the city. i kep forgetting to go myself haha. check back a few pages

where's J mart?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pomeyy.

Where to get this in NY? I looked in Chinatown and nothing. -___-|||

Do you think the big supermarkets will sell them? I looked in a couple and none either? How about Ktown? I really want this...

Guest im` l0vEd

i just got a new haircut and its super layered, yet really long.

i wanted to color the underside and im considering using palty bleach.

if i use the bleach one

04img002.jpg

will it damage my hair a lot?

and does anyone have a pic of palty bleach results?

hey i have palty bleach hair dye results. do u want the pics?

Guest chibifry

Where to get this in NY? I looked in Chinatown and nothing. -___-|||

Do you think the big supermarkets will sell them? I looked in a couple and none either? How about Ktown? I really want this...

Go to Flushing Main St where there is the MC Donalds express, Kamp NY, pica pica.. there should be several beauty stores on that block and I think I've seen Palty there.

Guest zerO_vix3n

hrmmm does anyone know where can I find palty in San Jose? hehe. I really like the color of the Milk Tea one... a lot a lot... I want it so bad.

um im kinda confused ^^ are you supose to bleach your hair before you use palty? or does the bleach come with the dye kit? i though bleach would turn your hair like, white blonde or something...^^

Guest zerO_vix3n

san jose. no.

buti 'm in frisco. and it's only 30 minutes away.

go to jtown. and they have it at like two places.

ohhh niceee cool, thanks a bunch!

um im kinda confused ^^ are you supose to bleach your hair before you use palty? or does the bleach come with the dye kit? i though bleach would turn your hair like, white blonde or something...^^

you can put bleach on if you like and leave it like that lols. mainly ppl put on the bleach so they can get better results with the other hair dye they wanna put on ( mainly for thsoe with black hair naturally). but then you dont have to bleach your hair. bleaching and dying isnt't good in my opnion lols. ><

Go to Flushing Main St where there is the MC Donalds express, Kamp NY, pica pica.. there should be several beauty stores on that block and I think I've seen Palty there.

oh reallyy ?!?! cool thanks i will try go this week ^^

Guest L0veLy<3

esther, you're all professional in this thread cuz ur're hella experienced. how did redying ur roots turn out? was it hard lol? i want to dye it um a darker shade of brown when my roots come out. i'll call u up and we can go together lol

Guest ii alicex

Palty1.jpg

does anyone know what's the name of color #1?

credits to ??? for pic.

does anyone know the name of #3?

and this question was asked multiple times in here (by other people) but i never found the answer.

why are there 2 colors on the example hair pieces?

is one with bleach and the other w.out?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest __CHINA.DOLL

Im dying my hair RIGHT now.. im waiting so i can take out the bleach ... then im going to dye my hair using TWO milk tea boxes.. ill show the results after ^^

Archived