Palty Hair Dye 411

Guest ayoboo

Guest x__simply lost

hmmm...yeah, i've always wondered about this brand as i've seen a few shops selling it..i guess it'll work the same on guys hair too?

yup, it's designed for asian hair..or dark colour hair..

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LeeLayy

just two days ago i went out to the store.. bought this then dyed my hair.. it's good and all. but i dont think it's a good idea if you have streaks then dyed ur hair with this b/c my streaks still shows....kinda look retarded

oo wouldja mind telling me which color u used for the second picture? looks nice, me like =]

t&t supermarket as well. =]

i think the colour i used that "Peach Pudding"... i'm not too sure but.. i washed my hair a bit.. so.. it's a bit more on the brown side when i took the picture... but yea, the first and the second picture is same.. but 2nd pic i didn't use flash and the first pic i did.... ew, i look bad in the first pic.. hmm.

Guest epuolatnac

Wow, a lot of people dyed their hair milk tea (I did too). I think Palty is kind of overrated (even though it works pretty well) b/c it's a Japanese brand.

Well, the person selling it on soompi IS selling it for too much. At the japanese supermarket near my house.. its $8 USD

Guest Batgirl

if you were to bleach it first. how long shoudl you wait to dye it ? lols

i know salons do it right away (well you have to). I'm going to do it right away.

but im not 100% sure

Guest eliteninja

is it any good? cause the dyes i`ve used in the passed just wash out & it gets me pissed off

& also do they have any like dark colors besides brown? maybe blueish black or just plain jet black??

Guest WishUponA*

Which palty dye would be good if I wanted medium brown hair?

Also, anyone know where to buy palty at around San Francisco, Oakland area?

Guest Batgirl

Which palty dye would be good if I wanted medium brown hair?

Also, anyone know where to buy palty at around San Francisco, Oakland area?

im gonna suggest caramel brown maybe.

Guest BEBixAMY

Wow, a lot of people dyed their hair milk tea (I did too). I think Palty is kind of overrated (even though it works pretty well) b/c it's a Japanese brand.

Well, the person selling it on soompi IS selling it for too much. At the japanese supermarket near my house.. its $8 USD

yoU should take orders & buy it at ur supermarket & sell it on the selling & tradings section.

lots of people would buy it, since everyone else sells it for like 20 dollars.

selling for like 12. & you could make some profit too.

Guest Batgirl

yoU should take orders & buy it at ur supermarket & sell it on the selling & tradings section.

lots of people would buy it, since everyone else sells it for like 20 dollars.

selling for like 12. & you could make some profit too.

not if shipping and handling costs $5. So then $8 + tax = $9 + $5 shipping and handling = $14.

hahah sure. sell it to me for $12 shipped, i dont mind >=]

Palty is a Japanese hair dye brand.

05img002.jpg

05img001.jpg

05img003.gif

05_popupimg.gif

palty_mag050725.jpg

It supposedly works better on asian hair compared to American brands.

You can buy it here for $20 shipped.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3556

In this picture: 05img001.jpg;

Can someone please explain the directions on what you're suppose to do? Lol, I've never dyed my hair before~ & I'm planning to, so I'd like to know :]

Like.. are you suppose to mix the two first thingies? & what's that little package, lol. o__o & when you apply it to your hair, is it like mousse? Also, for some strange reason, I remember hearing around that when you dye your hair at home... you're suppose to wrap plastic wrap around your hair o__O haha, is it true? Is it suppose to help the dye from dripping or something? -___-x :)

Guest katostar

In this picture: 05img001.jpg;

Can someone please explain the directions on what you're suppose to do? Lol, I've never dyed my hair before~ & I'm planning to, so I'd like to know :]

Like.. are you suppose to mix the two first thingies? & what's that little package, lol. o__o & when you apply it to your hair, is it like mousse? Also, for some strange reason, I remember hearing around that when you dye your hair at home... you're suppose to wrap plastic wrap around your hair o__O haha, is it true? Is it suppose to help the dye from dripping or something? -___-x :)

i guess it would be easier to get someone to dye it urself.....coz it was hard for me to dye it myself esp doing the back.....it was such a mess when i did...luckily it turned it all right

ur supposed to mix the two bottle...i think the color turns blue afterwards...purple for guys i think.....then after u start dying....ur supposed to use up all the dye right away coz afterwards the dye won't work anymore....then leave it for like 30mins-1hr......or longer if u want....oh ya...i used those plastic shower caps after i dye my hair to kinda make the dye work better and also not to drip all over the place while i wait...i think it turns abit lighter when u leave it longer....then just wash ur hair...cleaning all the dye....that pkg thing should be the conditioner u use after u wash the hair...towel and blow dry.....u should start to see the change....i know i did...

the box should include the too bottles....plastic glove....cape to wrap around ur neck/chest so the dye doesn't drip on u....conditioner and instructions

i think that's about it...it's pretty simple.....

Guest Batgirl

You take the first one and out it in the second one and shake it up reaaaaal good. Apply all over hair immediantly, leavin in for 30 mins. Wash out till water runs dry, apply the 3rd thing in the pic (conditioner), leave in for 2 mins, rinse it all out till water runs clear and voila.

Putting plastic wrap on your hair during the 30 mins traps heat in and heat helps the dye process intensifying it more.

Archived