Palty Hair Dye 411

Guest ayoboo

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest PinkDiOr123

I don't know what Palty is? I feel so lost haha. Is it like a new japanese hair dye or something? Milk Tea Tart sounds really cute though haha <3 Oh well, i don't know why i'm in this thread though since i don't dye my hair :/ I guess i just wanted to find out what "Palty" is?

hmm...sounds good..looks good but whats the differents between Palty hair dye n' other hair dye product? or is it just ur preference? ..just wondering^^

Palty hair dye is made specifically for asians, well no, for anyone with black hair.

The color actually shows up :)

Or so I've heard

Um yeah I read in another forum that this REALLYYYYYYYYY damaaged this girl's and her friend's hair.. and she really doesnt recommend palty.. another know about palty damaging hair?

kind of scared to use it now

Guest Batgirl

Um yeah I read in another forum that this REALLYYYYYYYYY damaaged this girl's and her friend's hair.. and she really doesnt recommend palty.. another know about palty damaging hair?

kind of scared to use it now

maybe she did her hair wrong. Maybe she bleached her hair and left the bleach for too long. Sometimes its not the product, its the person.

wow your pretttyy !! and i like your hair color !! did you first had black hair b4 you got the caramel color ? how long did you leave it in to get that color ? hehe

b0ra : thanks soo muchh !!! i think i might want ot bleach first then dye it LOL

crystal_clover : coooll !! i wanted to try milk tea tart ! how long did you put it in for ? and ifi put it in a bit

longer than your would it turn out lighter ? lols

x_JenZ : niceee color ! looks great on you. how long did you put it in ? and was your hair black b4 you dye

it ? lols

*** IF I WAS TO BLEACH IT FIRST..HOW LONG DO I WAAIT TO DYE IT ? thanks ^^

ah i'm late thanksss lol ^^ my hair was black before caramel (i personally didn''t like caramel, it was slightly auburn and i wanted pure chocolate brown colour ><), then i used milk tea after the caramel was still in.

it took me 1 hour and 30 minutes to dye my hair caramel (i'm very meticulous, i go over and over strands again lol -_-)...then i washed it off. (definitely use the conditioner after dying, i used globs of conditioner after dying..)

it took a lot longer for caramel to show up than the milk tea did.. so you should leave it in for quite some time.

Guest Batgirl

I just did natural bleach and yes it did work. I left it in for like 15-20 mins. Its now a medium lightish brown. Not the orangy brown but a tan brown. Only problem is the bottom part of my hair is a dark medium brown still. It was because the palty dye doesnt give you enough solution. my hair length goes to my chest a little above my nipple. I wanted to buy another box but I actually bought the last natural bleach box. I'm just gonna dye the peach chocolate and concentrate on the bottom and hope it lightens it that way somehow.

i wanna dye my hair back to my normal dark brown colour, but everytiume i try with teh american brands, it come sout black, then fades away so i have my light brown/gold colour back. -_-" i was wondeirng which colour woudl it be best to use for a natural dark brown?

Guest Batgirl

i wanna dye my hair back to my normal dark brown colour, but everytiume i try with teh american brands, it come sout black, then fades away so i have my light brown/gold colour back. -_-" i was wondeirng which colour woudl it be best to use for a natural dark brown?

they have a natural brown color. On the box it looks dark brown

today im dying my hair peach chocolate over the bleaching i did yesterday =)

Guest L0veLy<3

oh yea here are my results from the natural bleach

Picture8.jpg

wow i used to have that color but that was from the salon. Then I dyed it back to black cuz it grew out. Nice coloring tho. =]

Guest making00dluv

Does anyone know where i can get palty in southern california?

oo and does anyone have picture of their already dyed hair for milk tea or tea something? very interested.

i saw it at RANCH 99. for like.. seven fifty.

I've had my hair dyed previously about 4-5 months ago, and I just picked up Sweet Sepia Palty dye. Now will Palty dye show over my dyed hair color and exactly how much dryness would occur?

please help cuz i really want to try Palty but i'm a bit hesitent about it since i don't know if the color will dye over my current hair color

oh yea here are my results from the natural bleach

Picture8.jpg

OH MY ! thats a beautiful dyeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =] i want it i want itt !! LOL is that just the natural bleach ? or with the peach chocolate too ? LOL can ij ust bleach my hair ? or is that a bad thing ?

i've used Palty many times, and to those who mentioned that they heard that it drys out their hair.. i don't think so, but then i guess it might depend on what kind of hair type you have and etc. i use to have thick BLACK course hair...but i've dyed it so many times that it's somewut thin now and i dye my hair almost every 3 months and my hair is still nice and smooth.. but some fly-aways. here and there.

but i wanna give that Milk Tea a try soon.

Archived