Palty Hair Dye 411

Guest ayoboo

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BBYxENVIOUSS

i <3 PALTY !

it worked on my hair. i dyed it orange color.

the love the conditioner, it made my hair super soft & smelled okay.

when i washed the dye out, not much hair color came out so that was good.

but i didn't like the smell of the dye--smelt like citrus

Guest Ne cHan

Does anyone know where i can get palty in southern california?

oo and does anyone have picture of their already dyed hair for milk tea or tea something? very interested.

Guest SupergirL

im really thinking..of buying the dye...but..i have my hair highlighted..and every time i dye it..my hair..is diff colors .cuz of the highlights..so i think i ll wait till mai hait grows out..lol~ long time...but it is really pretty~~~!! and can someone tell more about the temporaty..and howgood it works?

Guest strawb3rri36rl

anyone know where they sell this around berkeley or san fran? thanks!

try geary st. or clement st. in SF... or jap town... maybe chinatown...

Guest luv_u_alot

when i first used it, it came out pretty good. but my second time it didnt even show up >< my hair was blond and i dyed it peach chocolate, it came out the same, except maybe a bit darker.

i'll probally re-dye it with the same colour when my hair is black again.

Guest Flowers

did you guys see any damage done to your hair after you dyed it w/ palty?

b/c all the other brands I use like feria, my hair got dryer and more damaged and frizzer :(

hey =) so i have a question. for the temporary dye, does it damage your hair? and also, when you apply it, does it work the same way as the permanents? like you take the first and second bottle, you shake them up, apply it, blah, blah, blah.

-liyang

Guest wingz_of_light

>< i wanna buy the temporary ones... unfortunately, i can't find them... can only find a couple colors of the permanent ones at the calgary T&T (O_o;; but they were cheap though... dun remember price, but pretty cheap).

wow this looks awesome, and I know where they sell this hair dye in my area too!!

anyhow, one question, does it damage hair alot?

Also, I've had my hair highlighted at a salon already, but if I was to dye it a solid color on top of it, would it dry out and damage my hair significantly?

Guest 123 Sesame Street

hmm...sounds good..looks good but whats the differents between Palty hair dye n' other hair dye product? or is it just ur preference? ..just wondering^^

Archived