Palty Hair Dye 411

Guest ayoboo

Guest Batgirl

OH MY ! thats a beautiful dyeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =] i want it i want itt !! LOL is that just the natural bleach ? or with the peach chocolate too ? LOL can ij ust bleach my hair ? or is that a bad thing ?

Its just the natural bleach =)

The peach chocolate for some reason wouldnt stick to the bleached hair. So i got tired of trying and now my hair is back to black =(

The bleach dried out my hair. I mean, its bleach. If your hair doesnt get dry a bit from bleaching then you have really resilient hair. Plus i dyed it peach chocolate the next day and since the peach didnt show I dyed it black right away. My hair is a bit coarse now =/

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Batgirl

this is why

I just did natural bleach and yes it did work. I left it in for like 15-20 mins. Its now a medium lightish brown. Not the orangy brown but a tan brown. Only problem is the bottom part of my hair is a dark medium brown still. It was because the palty dye doesnt give you enough solution.

its not cool when the top half of your hair is pretty light and the other isnt. Plus the color didnt go with my face.

Guest liltweekstar

here's my experience of using Palty in Milk Tea [old pic]... keep in mind that the color i started off with was a dyed blonde (obviously in my case)...i thought i left the dye on long enough (at least 30 minutes) but i didnt want to end up with dark hair. i still had some blonde "highlights" :lol:

Palty.jpg

here's my experience of using Palty in Milk Tea [old pic]... keep in mind that the color i started off with was a dyed blonde (obviously in my case)...i thought i left the dye on long enough (at least 30 minutes) but i didnt want to end up with dark hair. i still had some blonde "highlights" :lol:

Palty.jpg

niceee color ! looks great on you but not for my tan skin tone ! LOl i might use that colors highlight =]

Guest `tiffany&co_*

i was just thinking of dying my hair.. and palty seems like a good option with all its good responses.

but i have no idea where to get it here in australia.. and the person selling it on the selling and trading thread doesnt send to australia.

do u think they would have it in taiwan? cuz i can get my friend to buy for me..

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

^they would definitely have it in taiwan.

taiwan is like...lil japan haha

they'll have palty and other brands as well

so you might wanna research and see what other stuff might be out there.

Guest Batgirl

i was just thinking of dying my hair.. and palty seems like a good option with all its good responses.

but i have no idea where to get it here in australia.. and the person selling it on the selling and trading thread doesnt send to australia.

do u think they would have it in taiwan? cuz i can get my friend to buy for me..

i'll send it to you. But it might get a wee expensive.......and i know austrialian $$ to USD sucks.

Guest ichigo_no_powder

has anyone ever tried dying their hair blue w/ palty before? I really want to dye my hair blue but I'm afraid that since these things never turn out the same color as is on the box, it'll be too light or so dark that it'll look like i haven't dyed it

Guest katostar

has anyone ever tried dying their hair blue w/ palty before? I really want to dye my hair blue but I'm afraid that since these things never turn out the same color as is on the box, it'll be too light or so dark that it'll look like i haven't dyed it

there's actually a blue color for palty? never knew that coz i though it was usually brown, red, blonde color...didn't know they would have blue or purples or else i would've dyed it that color........

Questions...Why is there two colours on the example hair? And when you dye it, do you have to bleach your hair with the Palty bleach? or can you just straight dye it on black hair?

I am assuming there are two colors because one is with bleach, and one without???

That's just a guess..

Maybe someone with experience could give us a better explanation.

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

Palty1.jpg

does anyone know what's the name of color #1?

ive seen that you posted the picture ive uploaded.. and took myself.. i was wondering if you can credit me next time if you use the pictures

Guest ookikioo

ive seen that you posted the picture ive uploaded.. and took myself.. i was wondering if you can credit me next time if you use the pictures

eep...sorry...fixed that ^^;;

i was thinking of dying my hair with Palty, but will one box be enough for me? i have long hair (goes up to right above my nipple ;p ) and some people have been saying that one box wasn't enough for them..

at that price (two boxes + shipping), i might as well get it done at the salon right? :unsure:

Guest simply_ayu

Palty1.jpg

does anyone know what's the name of color #1?

credits to ??? for pic.

^just a question, why does it seem like there's like a 'dual dye' color in the hair sample.. is that palty dye with highlights already??

Guest ichigo_no_powder

there's actually a blue color for palty? never knew that coz i though it was usually brown, red, blonde color...didn't know they would have blue or purples or else i would've dyed it that color........

they don't? i thought I saw one before..i'm going to try to look for it in a store tomorrow

Guest kahmeng_srey

what color you suggest for somewith pure black hair? Cuz I bought Apricot Tea yestuday and I don't know how it would look since I have pure black hair.

Archived