Park Hae Jin 박해진 I Drama 2023 : The Killing Vote

nonski

25015758_341675896309877_267328466834161

haejins_gracePark Hae Jin is wearing another one of the Nike-Virgil Abloh’s The TEN Collection NIKE Zoom Fly “Off White”.

The Nike Zoom Fly, one of the latest runners from the Swoosh's 2017 catalog was remixed by Virgil Abloh and his Off-White imprint. They were a part of the "Ghosting" Pack and were the second collection released by the two brands. Coming in white and muslin, they sport a reconstructed translucent upper, featuring a semi-revealing material to tie-in with the theme. Various materials are found throughout, as well as a red zip-tie and branding on the tongue, black branding throughout the rest of the shoe and a translucent outsole. Their release date was November 1st, 2017 where they were available alongside the rest of the Off-White x Nike "Ghosting" Collection. Retail for "The 10" Nike Zoom Fly was $170 and they were available in men's sizing at select retailers worldwide. If you're a fan of the Nike Zoom Fly and Off-White, this is another must-have pair. Those looking for them can buy one online. If you have one to sell, hit up the marketplace and see what they are going for.
https://nike.com/launch/t/the-ten-zoom-fly-off-white

• Like 3

On 2017 December 22 Naver Dispatch released Park Hae Jin stills of the Four Men/Saja/Lion Script Reading Photoshoot

Who : 박해진 || Park Hae Jin

When : 2017. 12.15

Where : 서울 마포구 상암동 누리꿈스퀘어 || Nuri Dream Square, Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

What : 드라마 '사자' 대본리딩 || Drama Lion Script Reading

(Don't ask me why the photos are on PHJ's, I am wondering myself, let's just wait, but these are really beautiful shots)

the pics I have posted in the Four Men/Saja/Lion Thread

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

24125078_135601527068932_739541979946496

haejins_gracePark Hae Jin wore during the 2017 Coal Briquette Delivery with the Saja and MM team.
NIKE AIR FOOTSCAPE WOVEN CHUKKA
SEASONAL SUEDE
$180.00
Asymmetrical lacing and woven detailing come together in this covered Footscape iteration. The latest take on the woven wonder arrives in premium fashion, complete with a full suede construction and subtle leather detailing. Further suited for everyday use, the new Air Footscape Woven Chukka features a simple black and white color scheme.
https://www.nike.com/launch/t/air-footscape-woven-chukka-black

• Like 3

24175720_186307455280868_815043095367254

haejins_gracePark Hae Jin wore during the 20171120 VIP Premiere of ‘The Swindlers’
NIKE AIR PRESTO
THE TEN
$160.00
To welcome the new millennium, Nike changed fit forever with the Air Presto. The seamless, stretchable upper freed the foot for natural movement while its minimal cage acted to maintain structure and fit. The shoe’s comfort was paramount and the Presto quickly became known as “the t-shirt for your feet.” The “t-shirt” moniker has since stuck and eventually led to the shoe being offered in unconventional small, medium and large sizing to emphasize its unrivaled comfort.
https://www.nike.com/launch/t/the-ten-air-presto-off-white

• Like 2