Park Hae Jin 박해진 I Drama 2023 : The Killing Vote

nonski

171177_122538_566.jpg

Hallyu star Park Hae Jin (photo) was invited to the award ceremony of famous magazine in China. 

Park Hae-jin was invited to the '2018 Green and Elephant Award Ceremony' held in Shandong, China on the 16th, the company's Mountain Movement announced on October 10th. 

The awards ceremony will be held at the Olympic Sports Center in Shandong, China. It is a large-scale event attended by more than 50 major media, including 10,000 viewers and well-known Chinese portal sites, by selecting stars who have distinguished themselves in the fields of fashion, image and lifestyle. 

0002672706_001_20180111212249272.jpg

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002672706

auto trans

Actors Nana and Park Hae Jin are performing in a public filming event of the drama "Lion" shooting at the premiere market of Daegu Metropolitan City on the afternoon of the 11th. 
It is a romance mystery drama that takes place when the woman who lost her beloved man accidentally discovers twins. 

201801112120103120_1_20180111212115863.j

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0002999394

My Daily, reporter Daegu Kim Seongjin] actors Park Hae Jin and Nana are participating in the drama 'Lion' on the spot in Daegu Seomun Market on the afternoon of the 11th. 

'Lion' is scheduled to air in the second half of the romance fantasy mystery drama that tells the story of a man who has become a goal to survive, another man who is searching for answers to people in love, and a woman in the center of all stories. 

(Kim Seongjin reporter ksjksj0829@mydaily.co.kr) 

0003195534_001_20180111212026949.jpg

Actors Nana and Park Hae Jin attended the filming of the drama 'Lion (Genesis)' at the front gate of Daegu Jung-gu.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=011&aid=0003195534

• Like 4

Park Hae Jin Talks About His Complicated Roles In New Drama “Four Sons”

park-hae-jin-xpn.jpg

During the press conference for “Four Sons,” Park Hae Jin talked about playing four characters in one drama.

See Also: Park Hae Jin, Nana, NU’EST’s Ren, And More Attend First Script Reading For “Four Sons”

“Four Sons” is a drama that revolves around a female detective who seeks clues about the death of her boyfriend and ends up meeting his three identical brothers. Nana will be playing the female detective while Park Hae Jin will be paying Il Hoon, Chen, Dong Jin, and Michael.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/01/11/park-hae-jin-talks-complicated-roles-new-drama-four-sons/

• Like 2

photo931414.jpg

There was a press conference for the drama "Four Men" on the 11th. Director Jang Tae-yoo, actors Park Hae-jin, Nana, Kwak Si-yang, and Jang Hee-ryung were present.

Park Hae-jin said, "I thought Nana looked very beautiful. She looks bright and I don't worry about working with her".

Nana said, "I thought of Park Hae-jin as a cold person before I met him, but he makes me so comfortable. He has good manners and he's so gentle. He jokes around sometimes, so it won't be a problem to work with him".

"Four Men" is a fantasy romance drama about a man whose purpose in life is to survive, a man who looks for the answer to people in love, and a woman who is in the middle of all this. Park Hae-jin plays four roles alongside Nana, Kwak Si-yang, Lee Ki-woo, Park Geun-hyung, Kim Chang-wan, So Hee-jung, Jang Hee-ryung, Nu'est's Ren (Choi Min-gi), and more. Director Jang Tae-yoo created the hit dramas "War of Money", "Painter of the Wind", "Deep-rooted Tree" and more.

"Four Men" will begin later this year.

• Like 2

Released photos by TOPSTARNEWS

Park Hae jin 'Unrealistic visual ' ( Lion, shooting scene )

1516009908-38-org.jpg

' Deep eye that seems to be missing' ( Lion shooting scene )

1516010003-23-org.jpg

' Shivering heart before shooting' .....

1516009651-15-org.jpg

Spoiler

'Deep breathing for immersion'....

1516009810-84-org.jpg

Park Hae jin- Nana 'Dreamy atmosphere'...

1516010150-81-org.jpg

• Like 3