Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

omgs.... just finished d/l nobuta now i gotta go find HYD!!! couldnt read the manga coz i didn't like the pix...

man oguri is too cute >< gonna have to go find stand up! too :)

he looked like se7en in some of the last couple of pix in the first post...

omgs.... just finished d/l nobuta now i gotta go find HYD!!! couldnt read the manga coz i didn't like the pix...

man oguri is too cute >< gonna have to go find stand up! too :)

he looked like se7en in some of the last couple of pix in the first post...

Is Stand Up the one where the four of them are trying to lose their virginity? it was when Yamapi was like SUUPERR skinny right?

Is Stand Up the one where the four of them are trying to lose their virginity? it was when Yamapi was like SUUPERR skinny right?

That's the one. Omg, Shun cracks me up in Stand Up! Cuz he's VERY enthusiastic. And pretty hot in a soccer uniform.

Plus he has some great facial expressions- especially when this girl serenades him during karaoke...

can anyone give me a little list of all the dramas he's been in? i know HYD, gto, and gokusen. I just started watching it. I've never been into japaneses dramas and now i'm so obsessed. I really want to watch more with him. Oh and any sites or places to download these dramas from? is densha otaku or whatever "stand up" or the "snow" one?

Densha Otoko (he's one of MANY characters in this- and he doesn't speak!)

Hehe that's why he was so mysteriously hot.

But he plays an awesome minor role in that, the dude who posts picture messages XD

he is cute!!! i first saw him in summer snow, and i thought he is cute, but he's not the main character, so i didn't pay attention to him. then he was in 'GTO' but he was so young and meek!!! lol...

i wanna watch his other dramas too!!

Announcements