[breaking News!] Jaebeom Quits 2pm ! :(

Guest Mimiluvsu

Guest splendidlure

Okay, just going to say what's on my mind right now.

People who won't forgive the girl who spread Jay's comments can be compared to the netizens who wouldn't forgive Jay for what he said. The people who wished the girl death can be compared to the people who signed the petition for Jay to commit suicide. People need to learn how to let go of their bias sometimes and learn what's right. No, it wasn't right for Jay to call Korea gay. He apologized. I forgave him. No, it wasn't right for the girl to spread Jay's comments around. She apologized. I forgave her. Now the girl wants to die. I hope she'll learn from Jay and find a way to escape this mess she's in right now. I hope she'll learn from Jay and will be strong enough to not pull the trigger. I hope she'll learn from Jay and learn from her mistakes. I hope she'll learn from Jay and work to become a better person. Nobody deserves to die. People shouldn't throw the word death around so easily. Payback, revenge, bad karma isn't right. I hope people know that. Be the bigger person.

I AGREE. It is really disappointing that this matter could've been solved through forgiveness, but now it's blown way out of proportion. PLEASE, do not stoop down to other's attitudes. Both Jaebum and the girl needs forgiveness.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest moonlightlittlegirl

sigh...i didn't get y he have to leave, no offence to korean people but those antic fan in korea well maybe in america too, were just really too harsh him jeabom come back soon!!!! remember 2pm is one!!!!!!

Guest inyeon.

I know neitzen are quite "out there", but reading this thread makes soompier from this thread seems pathetic.

Quotes

"I can't believe it . . . .

i was on the verge to cry when reading this .

i felt my heart break into millions of peices ."

"Today, I cried at school because of his leaving."

A little bit dramatic? I'm no fan of 2pm, but I feel bad for the guy.

Not dramatic at all. I'm no fan of 2pm either, but I do understand why the fans are crying. Its just a random goodbye.

Honestly, who wouldnt cry if their favorite idol (and if i may add, a person who made their days happy) just suddenly LEAVES the country within like 3 hours of saying they're leaving the group? Its a shock!

I guess some people think of him as just a boyband member, but the story is much more than that. Its the fact that he moved to korea to learn a whole new language and culture, though he was homesick and sad, just so he can support his family. But then having to deal with all the crap just because of one myspace comment... is just so unbelievable.

he probably just took this as a window of opportunity to just get away from everything.

Guest eliteninja

People who won't forgive the girl who spread Jay's comments can be compared to the netizens who wouldn't forgive Jay for what he said. The people who wished the girl death can be compared to the people who signed the petition for Jay to commit suicide. People need to learn how to let go of their bias sometimes and learn what's right. No, it wasn't right for Jay to call Korea gay. He apologized. I forgave him. No, it wasn't right for the girl to spread Jay's comments around. She apologized. I forgave her. Now the girl wants to die. I hope she'll learn from Jay and find a way to escape this mess she's in right now. I hope she'll learn from Jay and will be strong enough to not pull the trigger. I hope she'll learn from Jay and learn from her mistakes. I hope she'll learn from Jay and work to become a better person. Nobody deserves to die. People shouldn't throw the word death around so easily. Payback, revenge, bad karma isn't right. I hope people know that. Be the bigger person.

i agree.

Guest illuminate.

I know neitzen are quite "out there", but reading this thread makes soompier from this thread seems pathetic.

Quotes

why is that pathetic? dramatic? we're not crying for no reason.

this boy has struggled for 4 long years to become a part of 2pm.

and now, as far as we know, his career is over.

because of one myspace comment

made in a time of high emotions,

and the bad translations of a korean netizen.

even after apologies, a lot of people still aren't willing to accept him.

so he's gone back to america, mostly because of netizens

who have been telling him to get out of their country,

telling him he's not korean,

telling him that "park jae bum" is a dirty name.

and now, he's leaving behind everything he's worked for.

for people like me, who have been fans of jay every since

hot blood aired more than a year ago

and have really grown to love his skills and personality,

this IS heartbreaking. this IS something to cry about.

it's not just about losing a member of our favorite boyband.

it's about the treatment that he's receiving as a human being that is making us so heartbroken.

because no one deserves to be treated like this,

especially for something that happened four years ago.

Guest Imperfxtion

Quotes

I'm not a huge fan but I still cried. Imagine the pain he went through, the rushed decision, having 500 fangirls cry for you as you walked through the gate. All your efforts for the last year, all the years you spent training were all disregarded in a matter of four days. This is a guy who worked himself to the bone. And now his career is over.

He's been apologizing continuously to the public, to his members and to his family because of something stupid he said four-five years ago that spiraled out of control. It's something worth crying for.

jaebum fighting.

lets spread this:

http://agora.media.daum.net/petition/popup...2009-09-08.jpg#

grr why does it keep closing everytime i want to right click it?! D: ahh got it~~

20090908a.jpg

spread spread spread.

reupload

spread spread spread.

..that realchoconut or whatever girl makes me wanna puke.. saying sorry is going to cut it? no girl, i don't think so... what a richard simmons.

Guest missyblue

ugh. this is such heartbreaking news.

i have windows upon windows opened and tracking whatever i can track. how's the rest of 2PM feeling now, how jay's doing now that he's landed in Seattle, how the person who started all this is feeling/doing. whatever.

i'm just feeling really bummed out. i thought i said everything i needed to say before, but i dont think i can say every last detail of how i'm feeling. i was even on the verge of tears while doing homework and listening to "you might come back."

on the verge of tears knowing that the other members of 2PM are crying because jay left. hearing fans pleading and crying for jay to stay. the emotions are overwhelming. i dont even know why i cried while watching the clip. it's just emotional.

also knowing/finding out that these netizens/haters/antis/that lone person can just take someone down in a matter of days just by a few words over the internet, and it's scary knowing that they're out there probably not feeling guilty at all, or feeling sorry when the damage has been done. some of us may have forgiven, but it's forever etched into our memories. it's just things like these make me cry, its frustrating to try to understand them. i dont know where i'm going with this. but it's just sad. sad is not even the word.

i never thought this situation would lead to jay leaving. but we know it's the best thing for him right now. he has the greatest support he needs back home, along with the knowledge of the growing support he's getting from HOTTESTs, other celebs and singer, and just anyone in general who feels for the guy, knowing the situation.

i think jay knows about the support and encouragement he has from EVERYONE. :]

just dont stop believing in him everyone, and before we'll know it, he'll be back, stronger and better than ever.

Guest dahheekeem

cr: leesooman@twitter

what a shame.

edit:

so what if the girl apologized? the damaged is done. Jay is hurt, so is 2pm, and their fans....

if the apology could be so easily written and accepted, why can't Jay's?

I can't express how devastated I am.

Not just as a fan but as a person who respects hard work and perseverance.

Jay has trained for so long and so hard to be where he is today.

He is undeniably talented and a wonderful fun loving person who has

changed so much to be a part of 2PM.

How can JYPE just let him go like that? I mean, I know it sounds unreasonable to tie him down

but to let these netizens get what they want... what does that say?

If only JYP had gotten everyone to pull together, to support Jay, maybe that would've been better.

But no matter what Jay does in the future, we will always support him right?

And we'll wait for our leader to come back and once again complete One Day.

amen.

mann i really wish i could sign the petition on daum but i can't registerr....T_T

anyone know how?

Guest system_chaos

This is true, I hope other fans keep this in mind. Let's not be hypocrites.

And I hope other people stop being so insensitive. For others KPOP may just be a simple pastime, but for others, these artists are their PASSION, the thing that makes them happy and keeps them going. Loving something with this much intensity isn't worth being called pathetic for.

Guest Autumn1430263885

i watched the video of him leaving a teared up. it's just so sad!! -sniff

and the sticky notes thing was so sweet of the fans.

all of his fans will miss him so much, stay healthy jaebeom!!

Guest hannuhh

ugh, he was sucha hot leader.

just what i want to say..

i saw those comments on his myspace like last year, and i didn't even THINK about posting them because first off, it's HIS life, not mine. second, i wasn't even surprised. he's a korean-american just like me, i can just imagine living in korea with no one the first couple years. people took out those COUPLE comments out of all his other ones to make him look totally ignorant. he even complimented korea's style for god's sake and on his more recent posts you can tell he started to change his perception of korea. but noooo, someone just had to take that one ancient comment and bring him down for it- as if people don't call other coutries "gay" here.

oh. and the fact it was 4 years ago. don't tell me you didn't say stupid stuff 4 years ago either.

This is heartbreaking...I just got home from a trying school day and bang I have to read this horrible news. I almost cry...I'm starting to love and adorable 2pm especially JaeBum and now he's leaving. I really hate the netizens for doing and started all this...is it that worth it for them to drive someone who already apology for something he done and regretful about. And the person who released this chaos only releases portion of it and the good portion that he said about Korean was never release til now but it's all to late now as he already left and decided to leave 2pm... :tears: I hope he come back and hope he see that there's so many people out there that still support him and don't want him to leave. 2pm would not be the same without him...he is still and always be the leader of 2pm. I can't imagine someone filling in his spot because no one can replace him.

Will always support JaeBum......

Guest Imperfxtion

In case you guys haven't heard, JYPE took down the post-its because they were 'dirtying' the building. -__- I'm praying for that official statement Friday. I want some good news.

ugh, he was sucha hot leader.

just what i want to say..

i saw those comments on his myspace like last year, and i didn't even THINK about posting them because first off, it's HIS life, not mine. second, i wasn't even surprised. he's a korean-american just like me, i can just imagine living in korea with no one the first couple years. people took out those COUPLE comments out of all his other ones to make him look totally ignorant. he even complimented korea's style for god's sake and on his more recent posts you can tell he started to change his perception of korea. but noooo, someone just had to take that one ancient comment and bring him down for it- as if people don't call other coutries "gay" here.

oh. and the fact it was 4 years ago. don't tell me you didn't say stupid stuff 4 years ago either.

werd. i saw these comments a while ago too and i remember thinking 'oh my god, if some korean fan sees this hes going to be in a load.'

i even contemplated whether i should send his friend a message on myspace asking him if he could delete some of the posts. ESP the one that caused all the damage but i didn't cause i figured it was their business.

i regret not sending him the message so much cause if id asked him too i would have at least tried you know?

sigh...i usually dont cry about celebrities and all that but reading messages on daum about people who were regretting calling him a traitor and stuff made me so angry that i couldn't help it. they're so wishy-washy. of course theyre sorry that they made him leave, its cause he didnt do anything wrong.

this such sad news T-T, it just happened so......fast

I just can't get jay off my mind, aaww I miss him soooo much

I'm happy that at least he will be back

Archived