How Old Is Your Computer?

Guest randomdiscussionblog

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest agathokakological

I'm not sure really... I keep swapping parts. The oldest part right now is the case (2 years old). The newest part is my SSD (1 month old). :D

• 4 weeks later...
Guest magus0084

Wow, a lot more people than I thought are using 4+ year-old machines!

I thought my computer was pretty old seeing as how I bought it in January of 2007, but a lot of people have me beat!

Anyway, got a 4-year-old Macbook Pro and I recently upgraded it's RAM and hard drive. It's still going pretty strong, but I want to get a new machine. It was $3000 at the time I bought it!!! (got it as high-end as I could make it at the time)

Guest cherrierus

My laptop is 3 months old. Bought it for college.

The dell desktop at home is about 3 years old and works wonderfully.

On the other hand, my old laptop is also about 3 years old that's another story.

Guest biotroopa

My laptop is 3 months old. Bought it for college.

The dell desktop at home is about 3 years old and works wonderfully.

On the other hand, my old laptop is also about 3 years old that's another story.

What laptop are you currently using for college?

Guest yumaerong

Mine is 2 years old, and it still works fine.

It's too old to be awesome, considering I'm still using winXP SP2 and CRT monitor.

But I do upgrade all the program softwares periodically, not really out of a date, uh?

Blah, I don't really care as long as I'm still able to use it for watching movies and dramas

I love being classic anyway~

^_^

Archived