How Old Is Your Computer?

Guest randomdiscussionblog

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Guest n4n45h1

My desktop is about 9 months or so old. (Ivy bridge and GPU)
My MBA is probably a bit over 6 months old. For laptops, I usually upgrade when my extended warranty runs out... every three years or so. However, for my desktop, I upgrade the CPU every 1.5 Intel ticktocks and the rest of the components as needed.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BOOMBOX

About a month old :) I got a new Macbook Pro for graduation, SO glad. My old Macbook lasted me just over four years, the system still runs perfectly but the screen is messed up, it fades to white and freezes -_-

Guest shane22

It is 3 years old and it is still working good however i change the hard drive of it.Speaking of hard drive i seen in Finland country the best hard drive but some of them are pending to destroy by some asiakirjojen tuhoaminen or destroying document service in part of Helsinki.

Guest pennylife

sumsung, brought it three years ago~ but the disk broken once within 2 years.  i like the white color~

• 3 weeks later...

My oldest computer, which is also my main PC is from 2009, but I have changed the hard drive at least three times, and is currently running on Win.8.
I have three laptops, two of which are two years old, and both run on Win7. And I have a three year old Vista.

They all run like a charm, due to frequent maintenance.

Guest huijun

built mine 4 years ago and it's still probably faster than most computers listed here. phenom II x4 deneb 16 gigs ram radeon hd 4850x2.

Guest NitsujN_RN

I have an HP desktop from like...2004, but I use it for music and file storage. I also have a 5 year old Sony Vaio laptop still going strong. Yeah....gonna run these into the ground ..

Archived