How Old Is Your Computer?

Guest randomdiscussionblog

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh gosh our PC is like... I dunno five to six years old? We had an HP when we moved into our new house, but that started crashing alot, so we bought a new Dell and have had it since. It's pretty slow and it's performance is so-so now, so it's getting to be an old geezer of a computer.

My laptop is brand new though (: just under two months old. I got it Black Friday weekend and have been using it as my everyday computer ever since. My parents use the Dell now. Mine is a Sony Vaio <3

Guest etherenia

I have an eight-year-old Vaio desktop. ^^ Still runs just fine, so I think I'll keep using it until it can't function anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest IonNuke

Main desktop (custom built) - ~5 years old I think

Main laptop (dell XPS M1330) - ~3 years

Data server - ~4 years old

All the crappy reserve laptops if any of the main things go down - ~9+ years (and yes they still turn on and run and can connect on the web via wifi......I don't even know why I bother sometimes)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest pocket_Kyo

the hardware is 4 years old exept for the new hard drives, and the OS is just a few months old (i found an old vista cd lying around. o - o who the heck finds stuff like that lying around the house?)

i want to try out windows 7 though.

my laptop is about a year old and i dislike it D: it's vista too. i want a mac D:

Archived