How Old Is Your Computer?

Guest randomdiscussionblog

Guest StealthGnome

oh man, that's how much i paid for my whole computer two years ago. it almost feels like computers are a bunch of "i will just wait for the next series to come out because it will be better for the same price." now my computer is considered to be a bit crummy.

i so dearly wish to get the hd5850 and an i7.

you plan on overclocking?

Naw. I was into the overclocking hype a few years ago. Now that I think about it, there really isn't any need for overclocking. Everything runs pretty damn fast. And I'm too broke for an after market cooler. LOL Not worth the investment when there's no need for OCing. Ehh.

Drool at Eyefinity. When it becomes more accessible, I'm hopping all over that. Kinda wish I bought a mobo that supported 16x/16x PCI-E. More ehhh cause that's more money. 4 monitors! Oh man. I have a 22" and a 17" right now. It works but I'd love matching displays. Save save lol

Computer Wishlist:

Envy 14

Matching 22" or 24" monitors

New case

Webcam

CPU Heatsink/fan

Mouse

Keyboard

Mousepad

Man...

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhbang

My desktop is 4 years old, and it's a wonder that thing is still alive after all it's been through. My Sony Vaio laptop however is is less than 4 weeks old I believe.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest infinity_plus1

Mine is 10-11 years max.

Everything is breaking now, like the memory and power.

(sigh) should i get a new one?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest psquare6806

Mine is 10-11 years max.

Everything is breaking now, like the memory and power.

(sigh) should i get a new one?

definitely, if you've got the cash for it.

mine is like, 3-4 yrs old now?

Guest angelguy2009

Mine is already 3 years old hehe...

But I'm thinking of getting a new one 'coz my Compaq Presario (black one) is so old and it keeps freezing and always low risk (or was it disk) space haha... 'coz I have 1GB RAM and 160GB HDD Memory... SO i'm going for HP, Toshiba, Dell, Sony Vaio or Asus... I want to get 4GB RAM and 500GB or 640GB HDD...

I dunno how to use Macbook Pro =/

Guest infinity_plus1

I have one desktop that is nearly 8 years old, so worn out but works better that my laptop that is 5 years old.

So, my desktop is Compaq Presario, it cost $1000.

My laptop is Toshiba Satelitte around $1000

Guest SolariaSky

My newest one is only 4 months old and my older laptop is I think 2 years? It's packed away in its box since I don't use it :x

Guest dodici

Not even a year. I think about 2-3 months old. Built a new one after my worthless piece of crap HP laptop decided to say.. hrm. 'you stink like a mofo and I think I'm going to fart in your face.' So yeah, pretty happy with my beast of a computer ^^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GDZY.cookielove

my gateway  is like 6 months old. i wanted a mac but my parents refuse to give me one, because they think I only want it cause of its brand-,-

the one i have is 900 bucks

Archived