Emma Watson Or Kristen Stewart?

Guest remhsak02

Guest ___orangelicious

You can't even begin to compare the two, because Emma Watson is far out of her league. Kirsten Stewart' acting in Twilight was the biggest let down of the year, her face remains the same in nearly all the frames.

Emma Watson hands down.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

first of all, i don't understand why a couple of you are so eager to put out your opinion about Kstew being better than emma in terms of acting because like what the topic is asking, we are just giving our opinion.

Uhhhhh yeah, like the topic is asking...IN MY OPINION Kstew is a better actress and that is what I like about her MORE than Emma and anyone else that is eager to say that Emma is a "brilliant" actress is welcome to it. I believe we are discussing both actor's as a whole and that includes their line of work. What is the point of a thread in a forum if we cannot comment on a post we disagree with?

With a topic titled 'Emma or Kristen', what did you expect? It's not like some war has brewed. This has been a discussion.

Guest Zenzen01

i find that they have different beauty . Emma is a natural beauty. But kristen has a sexy flook without even trying. SO i goo for Kristen .

Guest NONE.LIKEYOU

I like Emma because she's a somewhat decent actress (imo, Kristen made a bad move by taking the role of Bella Swan) , but I'm more drawn to Kristen.

I also think Kristen's prettier :/

E looks average compared to K.

Guest ellopauline

You can't even begin to compare the two, because Emma Watson is far out of her league. Kirsten Stewart' acting in Twilight was the biggest let down of the year, her face remains the same in nearly all the frames.

Emma Watson hands down.

Agreed. Emma Waston FTW.

Guest efflorescent musings

dude... wow... how can this question EVEN come up?

I'm gonna have to be a biased HP fan and say Emma. Because you can ACTUALLY see improvement throughout the HP films and of course, she's gorgeous and SMART!

Kristen Stewart isn't as good as an actress people put her to be. >.>"

Guest remhsak02

I started this opinion-giving thread just to know what you guys think about Kirsten and Emma and who do you think weighs more in terms of looks, acting and others..

..this thread doesn't aim to compare the two but rather study and know their differences, similarities and how people, especially their respective fans think about them..

..opinions are the primary ones which are welcome here...I think we shouldn't take the question too personally 'cause everyone is free to express their own opinions...thank you.

..and as for me, I'll pick Emma 'cause I know her better than Kirsten..

Guest Black.cherry

Emma n Kirsten have different styles but I still prefer Emma's style.She looks friendlier and more innocent compared to Kirsten who looks cooler. and in terms of acting,Emma has more facial expressions.;D

Guest sweet.dreams

what?!?!? kristen is only 19?!?! holy moly...she looks so much older than that!!!!

i definitely go with emma because she's definitely prettier and more talented.

i never thought kristen was pretty or talented.

Guest songssiissii

stewart is only 19?????

but yeahh emma watson all the way

stewart cant act to save her life..and shes just...awkward.

Archived